Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Lei Shi.

Sha of Fear HC (as a healer) is at least entertaining. Lei Shi is just ... Super-mode levels of bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lei Shi

Adrenaline Rush + Shadow Blades + Blood Lust + Potion = Hide

Every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Lei Shi

Adrenaline Rush + Shadow Blades + Blood Lust + Potion = Hide

Every time!
    Thats why you wait until you see which special ability she does before popping everything. :3
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

I find Tsulong really boring. Lei Shi is just annoying because of the randomness. Unlike many people here, I kinda like Garalon.

Will of emperor, i get this feeling im fighting a very long pack of trash mobs :/

lei chi boring hide ability..
    tsulong boring dayphase...
    bladelord 2 boring phases with an annoying transition
    garalon, to simplistic fight, uneven dps preformance, and litterarly no requirements at all on ur tanks.. a boring gearcheckfight.

will of the emperor. while not an entirely boring fight i feel that they should have done more.. the slashes tanks have to dodge.. why not expand that mechanic and force the entire raid to dance? making opportunity strike something the fight is based around rather then the pointless tiny dps boost it is now.

Deleted
    Garalon i think

for healers: sha of fear
    for tanks: garalon
    for dps: lei shi

10+ Year Old Account
    Lei Shi, hands down. Due to the complete random nature of her fight, she often hides right as my CDs are coming up as a Fury warrior...or hides when I have no rage, and thus can heroic leap and then stand there impotently if Dragon Roar is not off CD. It's really frustrating to feel like you can't contribute, or to see your DPS take it in the rear.

Will is also kind of a letdown. Assuming your tanks and melee can dance, it's basically just an extended trash fight.

I'll clarify that this is on normal. On heroic, all I've done is MV up through Elegon, and out of those, I think all of the heroic fights are pretty awesome.

Deleted
    Blade Lord Ta'yak

Deleted
    Lei shi is defintly the worst

15+ Year Old Account
    garalon now is shit, un nerfed garalon was the fight i was looking to most on heroic, that enrage timer would have been such a check. sucks they had to go and nerf it before we could get in there and do it on heroic. all this coming from a tank.

heroic amber shaper progression almost killed me though, F that fight and all vehicle bosses lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Lei Shi.
    why is your nickname so familiar to me? :O haven't u been a moderator on mmo-c or something?
    oh wait, the guy that solo's everything?!

For each raid in T14:

MSV - Stone Guard on normal/heroic is my least favorite so far if only because of RNG in getting Jasper Petrification to remove Jasper Chains. TBH I liked MSV the most of all the current raids.

HoF - Probably Garalon or Wind Lord because of issues with Pheromones passing and the AoE-fest of phase 1 + Wind Bomb phase 2, respectively.

ToES - Lei Shi is just the epitome of RNG fights this tier
    Last edited by Trubo; 2012-12-25 at 04:55 PM.

For the one, who is responsible for debuff stacks rotation - Lei-shi is the biggest mindf**k ever.

Deleted
    Lei Shi or Sha of Fear HC (pre-nerf, ain't that bad anymore)

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 06:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    why is your nickname so familiar to me? :O haven't u been a moderator on mmo-c or something?
    oh wait, the guy that solo's everything?!
    Not a guy, it's a pony.

As everyone else stated.
    And from reading tactics, I'm pretty sure I'll -hate- the new troll council fight with gara'jal's spirit there.

Deleted
    Sha of Fear Heroic Phase 1 (Just because its extremely boring)
    Blade Lord (Because I hate the fact of having to move that much as DPS)
    Lei Shi, the random hides when you just hit your CDS and will do shiet dps for the next 3 minutes

Spirit kings was so dumb before the order nerf.

Will of Emperor is ok, but is pretty annoying when a member can't make it throwing off your whole strat in 10 man.

IVZ Heroic is so god damn stupid because of how many times it bugs out in p2.

Garalon is the worst fight of the whole tier.

I haven't done Lei Shi heroic yet, but I can tell my group is going to have issues with CCing 5 adds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Togasa View Post
    Garalon definately.

edit: and lei shi, thanks Mione
    This, I find Garalon just to be annoying, I can't help but feel this fight should be on a big ass field with vehicles.