Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Lei shi

If the abilities were on a timer or even in a set order it wouldn't be that bad... Hide...adds..oh u popped CDs? Time to hide again!

Also it seems some abilities last longer than others (or she waits longer to use the next one ) fight is just so random and annoying....wouldn't be so bad if she didn't go immune during add phase

10+ Year Old Account
    Lei Shi is complete garbage. I actually liked Sha of Fear. Garalon isn't terrible at all, though the first week or two of LFR was ridiculous.

I really hate Amber Shaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnx014 View Post
    Encounter Design
    None of them, a trillion times better then anything there's been in the past 2 years!

As everyone else said, Lei Shit. At least for a DPS, when 75% of the time you can't even damage boss, and if you do, you pull ALL your cooldowns praying she won't use HIDE anywhere soon. Such a shitty concept.

I'd say Spirit Kings, I know this has been fixed but having to reset if you didn't get the right order was not a fun experience

Garalon isn't that bad.

garalon, my entire screen is full of gross bug ass no matter how far i pull my camera out. i think i would enjoy elegon more if the light on the floor didn't give me headaches.
    lei shi is annoying since i don't have any non targeted aoe (ret paladin) but other then that the fight is ok.

overall i think this tier is pretty good.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

all of them were unfun or annoying to me besides 2nd encounter in toes

they were all the same ole shit really nothing special or unique or fun.

I actually found progressing on heroic lei shi to be kinda fun.

I'll forever hate Heroic Will, simply because I HAVE to rely on 24 other people all doing their jobs, and I can't fix their mistakes. I felt so helpless when I was doing it.

Galleon for world boss
    Lei Shi for zoned in raid boss (does it feel like these are just the extra mechanics for other fights that just didn't make it and were all tossed together)

Dev 1 "Well what do we do with all of these leftover mechanics?"

Dev 2 "I have an idea! What if we took them all, threw them together as one boss in the final raid of the tier, and made them pop up in complete random orders!?"

Dev 1 "Absolute........complete...........utter.............GENIUS!!!!"

Deleted
    lei shi boring as shit, haven't done it on normal yet, but I afk always on it during lFr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Virgo- View Post
    Blade Lord Ta'yak
    I second that.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    lei shi for sure

Deleted
    Currently theres none i absolutely loathe but some are more boring than others of course. But before they fix'd it Spirit Kings H wins hands down the most annoying encounter award.

Amber Shaper, Sha of Fear, Empress all of them horrible cant pick one

Whole ToES. After such interesting encounters in MSV and HoF for a final raid of the tier it is extremely lackluster. Sha of Fear being the worst.
    Bigger than Life.

Deleted
    Lei-Shi or Amber-shaper

Deleted
    Spririt king with random order, or empress (stupid P1 damage, useless P3).

will of the emp, tsulong , Garalon and amber shaper.. i hate all as an arcane mage trying to utilize rop.