Prot/Ret Paladin looking for Heroic progression guild

I have been away from a good progression guild since late Firelands and would like to find a guild that I can help with Heroic progression again. I am currently 494 ilvl and 16/16 Norm but with experience on some heroic bosses. With the beginning of a new patch I hope that I can find a progression guild that I can help with their progression.

I have hardcore raided Wrath and the first two tiers of Cataclysm always as a protection paladin.

I would post a link to my armory but I cannot post links yet. My character name is Márdis on the server US-Uldum. The alt code for the a is 0225.

Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Mardis#1503

Hi Mardis,

Can't log in to the game at the moment or I would add you, but <Convicted> on Stormreaver currently has room for another tank, and it is great that you have a ret set as well.

We are a 25M heroic raiding guild that has been around on Stormreaver for a few years. Our current progression is 7/16 25H.

To give you a brief insight into Convicted:

-----
    <Convicted> is a competitive, level 90 endgame raiding guild made up of adults who want to play the game in a friendly, progression oriented, and healthy environment. We do not yell and scream, we do not treat our raiders like cattle, and we do not think the game is more important than real life. Though, make no mistake. We demand the highest DPS, best healing, and highest quality of tanking. With our schedule, we make the most of our time and let the results speak for themselves.

In a nutshell, <Convicted> expects three things – great attendance, high performance, and a winning attitude. If you think you qualify, check out our guild charter and application on the forums. We maintain a roster of around 30-32 active raiders so that we can always raid. We are always looking for great additions to our guild. If your class isn't a high priority, but you are an excellent player, feel free to apply anyways.
    -----

If we sound like a good place for you, please spend a few minutes to apply so we can get a more detailed look at your playstyle and raiding history. I'll be sure to get back to you ASAP.

edit: It would probably help to give you a website link! http://www.sr-convicted.enjin.com/
    I apologize.
    Last edited by Spiralphoenix; 2013-02-15 at 08:10 PM.

Hey Mardis, we have the same number in our BattleTag. If anything, that means this is your destiny.

I represent the progression guild Severity gaming on Kel'Thuzad Alliance (our website the first hit on Google when searching "Severity Gaming" and I can't post links :c). We're currently 5/6H in MSV and 1/6H in HoF with those numbers sure to be increasing rapidly. Right now what we really need is a good Prot/Ret pally who can play both roles exceptionally. If you're interested you can let me know through my Skype asterism2442 or my Battletag Siriusa#1503. I'd post our little blurb below but the forums are yelling at me for posting links so I'd like to speak with you if possible. We look forward to hearing from you!

10+ Year Old Account
    We are looking for exceptional plate tank for our weekend raids (warrior or paladin pref).
    It's an immediate core spot.

Guild Progress: 9/16 heroic
    Group progress: 3/6H MV, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES (w/ elite protectors)
    Faction: Horde
    Guild Name: Pleasure Town

Raid format: 10 men
    Raid times: Sat-Sun: 3:30-7:30 PM server time (CST).

Please note that the weekend group is fairly new, and has been held back relative to the main group because we haven't had a regular tank.

You can get in contact either with me (btag: Plutoffka#1360) or Iflassman (btag: iflassman#1462).

Hi Mardis. My name is Joey (aka Kroddish). You should check us out at Tribe Gaming (www.tribegaming.com). We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 12 years, with active chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting to strengthen our 25-person raid team. We're several kills into heroics, and want *you* to progress along with us.

Tribe is more than just a Guild - we're a community. If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're definitely for you. We're currently recruiting to strengthen our team's DPS. As far as raids go, all 25 spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd earn a solid spot on our raid team.

Here's some of our points of interest:

• Server: US-Bloodhoof - Horde
    • Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST
    • Current Progression: 16/16N, 3/6H MSV
    • Contact: In-Game: Kroddish -or- BattleTag: Kroddish#1931 -or- Email: wow@tribegaming.com

Read more here. Please hit me up in-game or PM me on our website to learn more. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!

Hi Mardis, if you're willing to go ret MS, see guild info below. All the best!
    <Riot>
    (PVE-EST) Server: Gorefiend
    We're now recruiting for Mists of Pandaria 25-man heroic raiding.

About us:
    <Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing 25-man raiding guilds on Gorefiend. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on both normal and heroic 25-man difficulties.

<Riot> is a hard-casual guild. We have a focused, but fun and friendly raiding environment. We also have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on our server.

Progression:

Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 25N & 4/6 25 Heroic.
    Heart of Fear 6/6 25N &1/6 25 Heroic.
    Terrace of Endless Springs 4/4 25N.
    Cata progression:
    Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic 25. Savior of Azeroth. Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider (25). (Many dragons)
    Firelands: 7/7 Heroic 25. Firelord.
    Other 25 Heroic: Sinestra, Nefarian, Al'Akir.

Recruitment Needs:
    We will consider exceptional applicants but are currently focused on recruiting the following classes:

1 Warlock
    1 Hunter
    1 Ele Shaman
    1 Melee (feral, ret, or monk)

Evening Raiding Times (Eastern US):

Wednesday 8 - 12
    Thursday 8 - 12
    Sunday 8 - 12

Requirements:

The guild's focus is 25-man endgame content. We do not care about 10-man content when a 25-man version exists.
    Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders.
    Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion.
    Mains only. No second raid lockout for your alt. And please don't ask to bring your alts to farm content on primary raiding nights.
    No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Gorefiend and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here.
    We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of 25-man heroic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.
    Decent 25-person endgame raiding experience required. This includes pre-Mists of Pandaria.
    Decent internet connection required. If you're affected by the recent Time Warner/BrightHouse latency/connection issues, please let us know in your application, as there are ways to circumvent this.
    We use EPGP for loot. ( http://code.google.com/p/epgp/ )
    We use Mumble rather then Ventrilo for raid communication. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ ) Please install prior to any tryout.

If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: http://www.iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website or in-game PM to Zpriten, Blindeye, Lannistur, Mogster, Shibumi, Grindewald, Miasma, or Warmlettuce.

Heya Mardis,

Saw your ad and wanna chat when you get a chance. I'm not going to copy/paste my whole recruitment thread, but you can read it here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...week-LF-Tank-A

The long and short of it is we are looking for a geared, experienced tank for 5.2 and beyond. Current progresion is 16/16N, but we're not happy with that and intend on getting back to where we were in DS clearing 8/8H @ 20%.

Hit me up on realID jglordsphinx@excite.com