Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Yeah! And at least 3 of them that you want to watch, but you won't remember you want to watch them until you stumble upon them by accident 6 months after signing up.

Netflix trial made me realize that they lack the movies i'd seen years ago but wanted to watch again, and that it was pure luck that i discovered some other films i liked (e.g. "Seven Pounds" starring Will Smith, found while searching for "I am legend", both of which i'd recommend, though i'm not sure if legend is on Netflix), and that i'd heard the names of some films, decided to watch them on Netflix, and realized just how ridiculously bad they were (e.g. "Hobo with a Shotgun"... should be read as "Headbutted by a Shitgonk", because that's how you'll feel after watching the first 15 minutes). They didn't have "Ted", or "Juno". They didn't have American Dad or Family guy in the TV section. So, the free trial went no further.
    And they wonder why people pirate instead of paying for the overpriced poor selection digital options. Seen both of those films, 7 pounds in particular was a good one. I would suggest crash to the OP if he hasn't seen it, not sure why but the mention of 7 pounds triggered that film in my memory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i saw a film in HMV today called soemthing like "a random guy who kill people" (actual title) go watch that :P
    Some Guy Who Kills People
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Yeah! And at least 3 of them that you want to watch, but you won't remember you want to watch them until you stumble upon them by accident 6 months after signing up.

Netflix trial made me realize that they lack the movies i'd seen years ago but wanted to watch again, and that it was pure luck that i discovered some other films i liked (e.g. "Seven Pounds" starring Will Smith, found while searching for "I am legend", both of which i'd recommend, though i'm not sure if legend is on Netflix), and that i'd heard the names of some films, decided to watch them on Netflix, and realized just how ridiculously bad they were (e.g. "Hobo with a Shotgun"... should be read as "Headbutted by a Shitgonk", because that's how you'll feel after watching the first 15 minutes). They didn't have "Ted", or "Juno". They didn't have American Dad or Family guy in the TV section. So, the free trial went no further.
    Netflix streams both American Dad and Family Guy.

Netflix is really weak when it comes to movies. I think the best thing about it are all the TV series. There are a ton of older and newer TV shows worth watching.

OP, go watch Night of the Comet if you haven't already. You know a movie is going to be good and campy when it even says it's campy in the description.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

I have 4 kids they watch all kinds of crap on netflix... so worth the 9$ a month.

---------- Post added 2012-12-27 at 03:41 AM ----------

Just finished God Bless America while raiding tonight... pretty good, I liked it.. thanks for the suggestion.
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

Check out "Sleepwalk with Me". Comedian Mike Birbiglia's semi-autobiographical masterpiece. I believe it was recently added to Netflix Streaming

Wristcutters: A Love Story
    The Vicious Kind
    There was also a zombie mockumentary but I forget what it was called
    And definitely sleepwalk with me if its on there

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

You're missin out bre.

They constantly move new stuff in and out so it's always changing. They do have Family Guy on there right now and it's been on there for a long time. They have almost every season of South Park, Cleveland Show, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Dexter I mean need I say more? Netflix is awesome for $8 a month all kinds of stuff on there. You can watch from your laptop or cell phone as well.

Nuns with Big Guns
    Aliens Vs Ninja
    In the Name of the King

On a serious note:
    Man from Nowhere
    War of Arrows

Both Korean flicks. Decent movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to watch a series todd and the pure book of evil has to be the best show ive watched in years shame there is no 3rd season
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Quote Originally Posted by Explosions View Post
    You're missin out bre.

They constantly move new stuff in and out so it's always changing. They do have Family Guy on there right now and it's been on there for a long time. They have almost every season of South Park, Cleveland Show, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Dexter I mean need I say more? Netflix is awesome for $8 a month all kinds of stuff on there. You can watch from your laptop or cell phone as well.
    He's in the UK though. I wouldn't assume that Netflix UK gets the same stuff as Netflix US, because to me it looks like that's not the case at all.

It's a shit state to be in, because I'm assuming that Sky (might not be them, but usually is) has done deals with everyone so nobody else is allowed to show anything in any sort of timely fashion.

there are some pretty good documentaries would try some of those

Human Centipede.

I just installed the netflix app on my device and want to search for some movies on it