Deleted

Question Transfer character to another battle.net acc

Hello.
    I have question for ppl who experienced it personally. I want to transfer one character from my old batte.net account to newly created battle.net account. All battle.net accounts are on the same owner (me). On the old account i have few characters. Character, what I want to transfer is the main character (all mounts, pets and achievements are from this character) rest are just alts. I would like to know, if I transfer this character to new battle.net account, will mounts, achievements and pets stay on the old account? And will I get all mounts, achievements and pets on the new batte.net account?
    If I wrote something unintelligible I will try to write it another way. Sorry for poor english.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, they will be both places.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

The achievements and mounts are "Battle net account" wide. If you have 2 world of warcraft accounts on the same battle.net account everything is shared. Only reason to xfer a toon from one wow account to the other is if you want to play it and don't want to pay 2 sub fees.
    Last edited by Poshadin; 2012-12-27 at 04:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The mounts, pets & acheivements you have on your main will be with your main. The Rest with your Alts.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poshadin View Post
    The achievements and mounts are "Battle net account" wide. If you have 2 world of warcraft accounts on the same battle.net account everything is shared. Only reason to xfer a toon from one wow account to the other is if you want to play it and don't want to pay 2 sub fees.
    It will be two separate battle.net accounts. I will pay two sub fees.

So, to be 100% sure- all achievements and mounts will stay on old battle.net account and also I will get all mounts&achies on newly created account? It's mostly about Amani War Bear, what I want to have on all battle.net accounts.

Bah. I found thread same as mine on WoW orginal forum.
    us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7349465503
    :< looks like Amani War Bear will not follow me to new account.
    Last edited by mmoc845bb30d0b; 2012-12-27 at 05:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxx View Post
    It will be two separate battle.net accounts. I will pay two sub fees.

So, to be 100% sure- all achievements and mounts will stay on old battle.net account and also I will get all mounts&achies on newly created account? It's mostly about Amani War Bear, what I want to have on all battle.net accounts.

Bah. I found thread same as mine on WoW orginal forum.
    us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7349465503
    :< looks like Amani War Bear will not follow me to new account.
    It is supposed to work. Someone posted in another thread just a couple weeks ago that all their mounts/pets/titles transfered to the new battle.net account, while also remaining on the original. I'll see if I can dig it up.

That said, why do you have have two separate battle.net accounts? Why not just two WoW licenses on the same battle.net? Then it will absolutely definitely share them across both licenses. I can't think of any real reason to need to have two separate battle.net accounts.

| twitch | bsky
    |

The only hazard to be concerned about is making sure both accounts are on the same expansion. When I combined my old account with my new one, I could not access Cata or MoP until I bought them for the old account. The mounts, pets, and titles did share though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    The only hazard to be concerned about is making sure both accounts are on the same expansion. When I combined my old account with my new one, I could not access Cata or MoP until I bought them for the old account. The mounts, pets, and titles did share though

What about mounts or titles that were earned by another character on the original BNet and transferred to that character by virtue of being on the same bnet? if you then transfer it off does 100% of everything you currently have go with you??

Quote Originally Posted by Sojumonkey View Post
    What about mounts or titles that were earned by another character on the original BNet and transferred to that character by virtue of being on the same bnet? if you then transfer it off does 100% of everything you currently have go with you??
    Everything transferred with the character, the problem was my old account was still Wrath and my new account was MoP. Once I upgraded to MoP on the old account, all of my toons could get back to Cata zones, Pandaria, and could fly again in Azeroth. It was a PITA, but everything worked.

None of my old account toons had any classic titles... so tough to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojumonkey View Post
    If you transfer between WoW licenses on the same Battle.net account, absolutely everything shares with both WoW licenses. In fact, you don't even need to transfer a character - any new characters you make will automatically have all the shared achievements, pets, mounts and titles like they would as if they were on the original WoW license.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    That said, why do you have have two separate battle.net accounts? Why not just two WoW licenses on the same battle.net? Then it will absolutely definitely share them across both licenses. I can't think of any real reason to need to have two separate battle.net accounts.
    Because you can't run 2 WoW accounts simultaneously that are under the same Bnet account.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Because you can't run 2 WoW accounts simultaneously that are under the same Bnet account.
    Yes you can. You always have been able to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Of course you can. I do all the time. How do you think multiboxers do it? It would be very cumbersome to have to have a bunch of different emails and multiple authenticators.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    OK, I wrote ticket and received this:
    Good evening,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support.

If you will transfer a character that carries the mounts and companions to second account, all his mounts and companions from home account will be removed. Paying subscriptions for both accounts will not change it either.

I hope that this has resolved your issue

Have a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year!