Thread: Shaman T-15

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Eh, the raid has heavy troll influence so it could work.
    I'd love a water-themed set ! But please spare a us of troll sets...I'm sick of seeing trolls in dungeons/raid every damn expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by whitepanda View Post
    I'd love a water-themed set ! But please spare a us of troll sets...I'm sick of seeing trolls in dungeons/raid every damn expansion.
    Well, Trolls are gonna play a huge part in this raid. I'd just like a set that has a little less flash than we usually get, something more "primal" in its look. Most of the key Shaman we see in the lore/books aren't walking about with enormous fireballs on their shoulders -- they have simpler tattered garbs/masks. I'd love a set along the lines of what the new Voljin wears.

Deleted
    need something to surpass skyshatter.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Another lightning-themed set would make sense to me though, Throne of Thunder and Shaman being the class which wields the lightning.
    Im actually curious if it will be lightning themed. The paladin set already has a lightning theme going on with it. So that would mean they do two lightning themed sets in the same tier.

Either way I hope it looks cool.

If anything, it's just a bug or a fix or just something they're trying to polish and struggle with... or an animation that isn't working correctly... etc...