Poll: Would you race change / roll an Ogre?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would change my warrior to an Ogre as soon as possible. Huge, strong creature would make an excellent tank.

Deleted
    Ogres are pretty manly. Ogre smash?

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted no but, because it would be the flavor, I would try them. However, I don't like them as a playable race.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Can you link one which isn't a) Cho'gall, b) Mok'Nathal, or c) batshit evil and dead?

And Cho'gall wasn't exactly a paragon of intelligence either, between his Bond villain logic and chaos-worshiping nihilism.

Well... maybe I'm being too harsh. I'd roll an ogre warrior at least.
    Ogri'la. There's an entire faction of them.

I would play one, but i wouldnt race change to one, they arent cooler than goblins and pandas and i didnt race change to any of those 2.

I'd rather have naga.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Ogri'la. There's an entire faction of them.
    Zen-buddhist, crystal-tripping, floating ogres.... Sure why not!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I would only race change out of Troll for Naga, I would love to be a Naga Hunter!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Not race change, but definatly roll one. I could only vote the ''no'' option for the wrong reason...
    The question is "would you race change / roll an ogre", meaning either or. You only select no if you have no intention at all to ever create an Ogre.

Nope./10characters
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Depends on the racial abilities. (For a race change)

However I would definitely create one just to see if I like them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    I personally had thought about making the Elves as a neutral race, as the Pandaren, and that in their starting area (the end of the Third War) they should decide to become either on Sin'dorei of the Horde or on Quel'dorei of the Alliance.

And to compensate to the Horde for the loss of exclusivity of the Elves, they would have a new race: Ogres.

However there would be a serious problem... High Elves and Blood Elves are not equal, nor emotions nor physical characteristics nor virtually nothing ... and that is why I prefer the High Elves as individual race for the Alliance.
    Considering there is only a tiny fraction of High Elves compared to Blood Elves, I find your Fetish for them hilariously optimistic, they will never be a playable race.

Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Kneebasha View Post
    I really prefer clever races. I don't see myself rolling an Ogre. Although I would be horrified/disappointed if they went in a cutsie/sexy direction with the females.
    I think we're probably underestimating ogres a little bit. This quote from WoWWiki has me thinking that there's plenty of potential for showing an intellectual side to ogres:

Many assume the ogres are insensate brutes, liking nothing more than destruction. Ogres have changed since the days of the Horde, however, possibly also due to their freedom from the influence of demons. More cunning than most give them credit for, ogre tribes keep somewhat at a distance from the other races as they have built a civilization.
    All they'd really have to do is stop making them talk like neanderthals and we'd all probably change our minds about them.

Deleted
    If they had comparable (DPS-wise) racials to orcs, I'd roll my warrior into an ogre.