Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Not only game is down but the forums are down atm '503 Service Temporarily Unavailable'

Quote Originally Posted by Iskariott View Post
    this is making me really sad. WoW is the only way i can see my girlfriend as we are not living together. as we had nothing to do this weekend we planned some activities in world of warcraft and of cause we cant do anythin. i miss her :-(
    uh, skype pretty cool thing they made.

Also, bored now, lame.

Deleted
    R.I.P World of Warcraft.

So any suggestions what game to change to now since wow is obviously going down the drain?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So what?
    They signed a contract and something Blizzard does not own is broken now.
    What do you want them to do, slowpoke?
    Are you seriously this daft?

Yes, because you are the shining light that totally gets it :')
    Thanks man.

My ISP rents the infrastructure for their internet from company B.
    If one of those fiber-cables get broken, you'd hold my ISP responsible for it?
    Hilariously sad..
    Yes, along with company B.

Just stick that tongue up there, man.

The last thing i had left while at work! Browsing the WoW forums and now thats down! fml

prophecy has proven, end of the world (of warcraft)?!

Deleted
    My ISP rents the infrastructure for their internet from company B.
    If one of those fiber-cables get broken, you'd hold my ISP responsible for it?
    Whatever company they contract with is none of my business.
    My subscription is with them not some other company and the problem is on their side : so yes they clearly are responsible.
    If at your work you contract company B and your service is down for hours if not days because of that company, good luck explaining your boss "oh but it's not my fault, it's company B's".
    Especially if you didn't include an high availability clause in your SLA.

A Romanian friend of mine is online on Stormscale killing all the rares and collecting all the rare spawned items

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yakuz View Post
    prophecy has proven, end of the world (of warcraft)?!
    Hate to say it but with this much problems one has to wonder if they are going bankrupt and letting the wow ship sink

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iskariott View Post
    this is making me really sad. WoW is the only way i can see my girlfriend as we are not living together. as we had nothing to do this weekend we planned some activities in world of warcraft and of cause we cant do anythin. i miss her :-(
    Dont take it as fact, as its only a personal experience, but i've been there, missing my gf and talking over the net and wishing we were together. Now, 5 years later im married with her and im stuck 24/7 with her continuous whining about everything, and i if i could turn time back to when i was free and able to do whatever i wanted with my time, I would slap myself mercilessly for wanting to commit to a relationship. So enjoy your freedom while you can.

Wow problem still going strong i see. Haven't been able to log in wow for 8 hours SC2 works a bit skittish and since i haven't played D3 in a while just started it up now and it couldn't patch.Plus EU battlenet page is down US one still works

Deleted
    Care to counter that with some actual arguments?

Sigh, back to school for you.
    It's only company B, the ISP can't be blamed since it's not their material.

You just want to be infracted, do you?
    Don't bother mate. These people are beyond "repair". Guess we should sue their mothers, fathers + school or whatever other institution they have emerged from to get back some of the wasted space on the internet that they have occupied.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    A Romanian friend of mine is online on Stormscale killing all the rares and collecting all the rare spawned items
    A friend of mine is online too and went hunting for rares and stuff like that but he had less luck, he says there is plenty of ppl playing atm. Not nearly as much as usual but still alot of ppl playing.

Deleted
    This sucks, the one time i have time to play i cant get online :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    Sorry, mate, this proves nothing. Tracert always times out at the last few hops for reasons of security.
    Ah right, cheers for the info. I assumed it would get through as a ping to the server does.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    Hate to say it but with this much problems one has to wonder if they are going bankrupt and letting the wow ship sink
    Seriously? I can see replying to this resulting in a holiday so I'll just point out that you don't appear to have the first clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    Seriously? I can see replying to this resulting in a holiday so I'll just point out that you don't appear to have the first clue.
    What does that even mean?

Deleted
    I wish I could log in and kill that last boss in Brawler's guild. There might be like 2-3 people (max) doing it atm :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koregen View Post
    Dont take it as fact, as its only a personal experience, but i've been there, missing my gf and talking over the net and wishing we were together. Now, 5 years later im married with her and im stuck 24/7 with her continuous whining about everything, and i if i could turn time back to when i was free and able to do whatever i wanted with my time, I would slap myself mercilessly for wanting to commit to a relationship. So enjoy your freedom while you can.
    If it's that bad then divorce. If not then don't whine :P

I'm my 4th year with girl and can play w/e i want and got no complaints and just live happily

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 04:40 PM ----------

Than you should reread your TOA from both Blizzard and any company you work with.

If they can't provide the service because of another company screwing up, than it's not their responsibility.
    Every company has that shit.
    That depends on country per country basis. Some hold both responsible.

I thought I would use a VPN to try and see if this would let me log in. Bad idea, account got locked due to suspicious activity.
    Shitty security measures getting in the way.