Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Website just went down again, could be a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    Most of the compensated gametime has been issues casued by Blizzard.

Since this is an ISP issue there is no reason for them to compansate anything. They'll probably do though.
    Oh you are right! I don't personally expect any compensation for such things, just thought I would remind the poster I quoted that Blizzard do indeed compensate , they aren't the mean big baddies most would make them out to be

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Thanks. This toy is really neat, the PC makes so much less noise now and Windows is booting at lightning speed. I would have just wanted to see how it affects WoW.
    Expect to be the first to zone in to an instance server from LFR/LFD etc. It's nice for other times you get the load screen and if you have fairly restrictive memory (under 3GB so most unlikely) you might see a minor FPS bump as memory paging/caching of textures will be a tiny bit faster

They're certainly a nice quality of life upgrade
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    This is what I get when pinging Kazzak
    Is that your pizza order?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Konik View Post
    Update 18:00 GMT: The issues restricting access to World of Warcraft continue, we are still liaising with our network partners to resolve this issue but we have no updates at this time regarding an estimated time for a solution.

This issue will continue to be investigated and is our top priority. We apologise for the disruption this has caused.
    The odd part is there has not been a "we have found the problem and are working on a fix" type of message. Would they still have no clue about what exactly is going wrong?

Most of the compensated gametime has been issues casued by Blizzard.

Since this is an ISP issue there is no reason for them to compansate anything. They'll probably do though.
    At the end of the day though, there's still customer dis-satisfaction (to put it mildly in some cases) to deal with. If it's Telia's fault they'll be "fined" for it most likely so expect a token day of free access time.
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Deleted
    i can still access the warcraft 3 servers, not sure if that means anything, don't know if they are hosted on same servers or by same ISP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    The tears of all those spoiled, bored, self-entitled kiddies in this threads... Nom Nom Nom!
    Alot of people have time off from school/work and this is one of the rare occations when they can play, like me.
    If you dont have time to play alot its a bummer when you can but the servers are down.

you could play some d3 servers work fin ^^

The tears of all those spoiled, bored, self-entitled kiddies in this threads... Nom Nom Nom!
    With that jargon you should think about becoming a gaming journalist.

Deleted
    Just bought Fifa 2013 for 69p. Think i'll enjoy that for a few hours instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    if it'd be fun
    You're full of shit honey.

15+ Year Old Account
    Way to project your anger :P

Not only is the logon server down, and Blizzard saying it's not their fault. But now, I can't post on the official forum! I can login to the forum no problem, but then get told I can't post as I have no characters in game!
    Work that one out.

Deleted
    Well no matter the true cause, the fact is people weren't able to play for a day, so I think a free day would be good commercial practice, even if they don't have to give it legally speaking.
    Also they're probably getting money from penalties on their ISP, so that might make up for the loss of giving a free day to players.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm playing on my ps3 i got for christmas :S Only want to log in because i hit exalted with dominance offensive when i do the next set of dailies>.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Pft. Everyone on the French EU team still drunk after the xmas parties I see.

trolololol
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

pretty much everytime the game is down, for whatever reason, they blame it on the isp's, we all know its an internal problem, as it always is, just gotta wait a while and they will probably figure that out themself, in the meantime ill afk in the d3 lobby instead of orgrimmar..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    Or something better.

Deleted
    D3 is boring, LoL is boring, Dota/Hon are the same as LoL. CS:GO sucks, CoD sucks, Rift is boring and I cba grinding again, SWTOR sucks, Runescape is terrible.

Anything else?