Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR TO ALL Y'ALL!

That's southern for 'Happy New Year, Chaps'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    ¡Buen Año Nuevo!

In other news, foreign language characters are much easier in MacOS than in Windows. /grumble
    I select German as second keyboard layout, and then I switch between US English keyboard to German keyboard via SHIFT+ALT combination.
    Just have to get in Control panel, Keyboard, and select the languages there you want to add... bam, easy as apple pie from there on out.

Happy Easter everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Seeing as my tertiary language isn't getting any love...

Ein glückliches neues Jahr!
    Pff, just getting out of bed, can't be that fast

But to get to it in my native dialect:

An guata rutsch!

or

In bun onn nov!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    ¡Buen Año Nuevo!

In other news, foreign language characters are much easier in MacOS than in Windows. /grumble
    How does it feel that the Texans sucks and the Vikings from Minnesota RULES! *hug & happy new year*

Last edited by Bakis; 2012-12-31 at 04:12 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Glædeligt nytår!

Happy New Year!

Deleted
    Ευτυχισμένος ο καινούριος χρόνος!
    And happy new gear to everyone!

Deleted
    Hyvää uutta vuotta!
    Happy new year from Finland!

10+ Year Old Account
    *신과 새* 복 많* 받으세요 감*합니*

(Thank you and Happy new years)

I didn't pay much attention, had work today and have work tomorrow so midnight kind of happened and I didn't notice until 12:03 xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Happy new year!
    كل ع*م وأ**م بخير
    Can't read it but I'm on of those that people that find arabic(?) writings real estetic so one big fat extra Happy new year to you
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Happy New Year MMO-Champ, thanks for growing up with me, hope we have many more years to come.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    *신과 새* 복 많* 받으세요 감*합니*

(Thank you and Happy new years)

I didn't pay much attention, had work today and have work tomorrow so midnight kind of happened and I didn't notice until 12:03 xD
    Well you know what we say about moderators...

SUCKS TO BE YOU

Deleted
    Gott Nytt År! Happy New Year! I hope everyone will be as good as me and not drink a single drop of alcohol

Deleted
    Feliz Ano Novo! Happy New year, guys! Drink a lot! I know I will!

10+ Year Old Account
    明けましてお*でとう!
    Although I'm in Sweden for this New Years so: Gott Nytt År!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    Feliz Ano Novo! Happy New year, guys! Drink a lot! I know I will!
    Having a party at our place so I will try and stay conscious, someone needs to carry the casulities to the bathtub so they can sleep it off!
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!

May this be a healthy and succesfull year for all of us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy new year to those that care!
    I for one wish myself a crappy new year, as usual. I am the new year's grinch, already cursed my neighbors for their damned fireworks they felt like sending up, right next to my damn window.
    At times I thought I was going to die from a heart attack or something lol ^_^

Now to laugh at all the people with massive hangovers in the morning, poor poor people. Never learn

Deleted
    Ein frohes neues Jahr aus Deutschland.
    A happy new year from germany.

greetz, Ceen