Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Flying Mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a tie between the movement speed reduction while swimming (LOVED to swim in GW2 where swim-speed=run-speed)

and this:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=51372

I'd remove this thread, single sentence answers with no real constructive discussion about how to fix or improve but rather just remove the thing "I" don't like.

transmog legendary restrictions and the DAZE mechanic. Absurdly annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underscore View Post
    Greg Street aka Ghostcrawler...

That should be enough to sort all the other stuff mentioned...
    You know... He wasn't like this when he worked for Ensemble Studios. The players in the Age of Empires community loved him because he used to not be a douchebag. He went by the name Deathshrimp back then and he treated the people in that community like adults and had rational responses and ideas for us.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Cross Realm Zones... more than anything.

Absolute horror for rare mount collectors. (i.e. TLPD and Aeonaxx.)

Hard to say, but probably I'd remove the dual spec system, and instead replace it with a system that allows you to have 2 (maybe even 3) PvE specs and 2 or 3 PvP specs, which only work in their respective game mode. If you enter a dungeon with a PvP spec you will automatically be switched to your main PvE spec, and if you enter a battleground or arena with a PvE spec you'll automatically be switched to your main PvP spec. And in the open world no one cares really.
    This might be a bit clunky that's why Blizzard would never implement it but other than that it should have no disadvantage. It would help people who PvE in at least 2 specs but also PvP. If you PvP now you have to sacrifice one PvE spec for it. I never liked this.
    The categorization and restriction into PvE and PvP is so that you still have to make a meaningful choice (like today) and can't just have four PvE specs and choose the current best one, but have to be more picky in what you play.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    So, basically the VAST majority of the playerbase then? Smart move...

I'd remove Gnomes, they are only useful for punting!
    I don't believe that a majority of the playerbase is casual. Hardcore does not mean 16/16H. And casual does not mean just running LFR. It's your attitude toward the game, and the time you spend playing it. And people try to label themselves as casual all the time. They don't want to admit how much they play the game because that means they can't use the "I don't have time" excuse for everything they don't want to put time into when trying to get something. They also use the "Casual" tag when trying to passive/aggressively bash players that they perceive as their opponent.

People are psycho about this game. I'm sorry, but when people spend massive amounts of time whining about things in the game, there is nothing casual about that. Because they aren't casual about the game, and just not playing it is not an option, their only recourse is to nerdrage.

It would be an interesting experiment if Blizzard were to put time played under everyone's forum avatars. You would see all of the "i'm a casual, i have a life, lol @ all of the neckbeard hardcores" comments would practically disappear. Because people lie. Especially when they want something.

PvP, all forms of it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The entitlement mentality.

Game was so much more fun when people were happy to simply see content. Now if they don't get a piece of gear from every LFR boss the system sucks.

LFR/LFD would have my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Abysal View Post

Game was so much more fun when people were happy to simply see content. Now if they don't get a piece of gear from every LFR boss the system sucks.
    I have to agree with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zuluslayer View Post
    Casuals for a start.
    I'd remove idiots who generalize portions of the playerbase.

15+ Year Old Account
    Getting exp in BGs, i miss my 29 twinks :/
    (No dont tell me ""just freeze ur exp", its not the same)
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Elgefar View Post
    CRZ, impossible to level in Outland and Northrend...
    ... what ? If you said Hyjal (lvl 80 zone) i would understand but Outlands and Northrend are empty lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Abysal View Post

That will ALWAYS happen when a game becomes older and the players more experienced in it. That's when you (mostly) stop playing it for novelty and exploration only, and (mostly) start playing it for long-term goals such as titles, achievements, collecting everything you can, bragging rights, beating the competition, and so on.

Going to have to go with CRZ as my main choice and I hate to say it but I think Arena was the biggest PVP mistake. Rated battle grounds make sense, Arena as a ranked competition which to balance pvp around is a total mistake. To have two rated systems that are TOTALLY different, beyond both being PVP, has really created a lot of trouble on the balance end of this game. It is also where a lot of the QQ comes from in the PVP world. Maybe un-ranked arena or 1v1 or FFA arena could be alright.

So choice: Easy CRZ removing it wouldn't hurt a damn thing. Hard: Arena.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a removal, but a change. The game really needs to be separated into PvP and PvE. Or at least have spells and abilities work differently in each aspect of the game.

Deleted
    PvP

10chars