Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rio94 View Post
    Would remove the Orgrimmar we have now and replace it with the old one that we had in TBC. Would feel like a kid on christmas day if i would log in and see the old Orgrimmar.
    What? It was just an uglier, less developed version of the current one.

Quote Originally Posted by rio94 View Post
    Also, remove the current talent tree and bring back the old one from Cata/wotlk.
    NTY the old talent trees were garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Geargrind. I just want to play the game.
    Operation Red Wing

Arenas.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kunah View Post
    Geargrind. I just want to play the game.
    That is the game...

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neodymie View Post
    Arenas.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 04:23 PM ----------

That is the game...
    Unfortunately. You are right.
    Operation Red Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What? It was just an uglier, less developed version of the current one.

NTY the old talent trees were garbage.
    BS, the old trees allowed for customization of your play style, not the same homogenized crap, that we have now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckadoodle View Post
    /agree.. remove PvP life would be amazing.
    By this logic why not remove pve?

I'd honestly removed pve, i pve'd cata and then end of WOTLK killed rag hc and dw hc while it was current content, in mop i quit pve for pvp and never looked back, been 2.2 in arena i think it demonstrates a higher level of skill and is more "repeatable" than pve, as pve its a scripted boss with certain phases + spells you need to react to, it all becomes very samish, there is nothing samish about arena, every match is different, every battlegroup has a different thing to offfer.

Pvp never gets old, you run different comps have alts etc, fights are the same on different characters but it changes hugely in PVP on different chars and specs, the only thing really holding pvp balance back in pve, if pve got removed wow would be a respected esport again, but most subs pve so this'll never happen but one can dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostShaman View Post
    BS, the old trees allowed for customization of your play style, not the same homogenized crap, that we have now.
    lolwut? The old trees were as such: be a hipster and don't get invited, or get a cookie cutter build.

At least now we can shuffle talents for different situations.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by tlacoatl View Post
    Ghostcrawler.

Game would be so much better if he had never got involved.
    WRONG! Get rid of Kalgan and ALL problems go away...GUARANTEED!!!!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remove weapon skill level.. oh wait

or maybe remove the ban from my old account so i can get back my mimiron , black, plagued, amani and other mounts T_T

Flying mounts. Those blasted things ruined the game.
    After I obtained my flying mount I've never actually traveled places. I've just flown up, looked in the right direction and auto walked while I looked at youtube or something. It's more convinient, but I think the game would've been a lot better without it.

Some of you might say "you dont have to use it if you dont want to" Actually I do have to use it, the game is designed with it in mind. Being lv 90 without flying mount truly gimps your character.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    WRONG! Get rid of Kalgan and ALL problems go away...GUARANTEED!!!!
    Get rid of the players who ignorantly believe one person makes all the decisions for WoW.

The corrupted community it has now.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    Battle Fatigue. 30% plus a 25% healing debuff (from PC's) - a 55% REDUCTION in my ability.

How many People would scream bloody murder if 55% of TANKS health was dropped in pvp or if 55% of DPS was dropped.
    DPS is dropped with Resilience. Most have 60% resil, and maybe 20% PvP power, or are heavy PvP power and mid tier resilience. It's safe to assume players deal 40% less damage to players that are geared.

Quote Originally Posted by shamental View Post
    The corrupted community it has now.
    Haha yeah actually I'd hardly change the game at all but I'd sure take a hatchet to the prevailing attitudes in a lot of the community.

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 01:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    Battle Fatigue. 30% plus a 25% healing debuff (from PC's) - a 55% REDUCTION in my ability.

How many People would scream bloody murder if 55% of TANKS health was dropped in pvp or if 55% of DPS was dropped.
    Your ability is designed to keep people alive versus raid bosses, not other players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Get rid of the players who ignorantly believe one person makes all the decisions for WoW.
    He's not the CEO but he makes bad choices every time. He's cursed like that guy fackler from the police academy movies. The world don't need scum like that.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    lolwut? The old trees were as such: be a hipster and don't get invited, or get a cookie cutter build.

At least now we can shuffle talents for different situations.
    Contrary to popular belief, 100% of the WoW community did not progression raid. Which means people played for fun. And when people played for fun they actually did have weird builds that they made work. That option is gone now.

Before, Blizzard gave players abilities and allowed us to find out rotations and adapt them to our own personal playstyle according to talents (because in the old builds there were more often than not multiple ways you could build for things like efficiency, burst etc.). Blizzard themselves didn't seem to know how a classes' rotation would turn out and when it turned out different than what they had in mind they would leave it be. Now everything is pre-determined (this is what you should click after this blah blah blah). Missing an ms by .3 seconds = dps loss = you're bad because Blizzard said so. Before, missing ms by .3 seconds meant that you were making an on the fly decision of fitting in a heroic strike instead or you were trying to see how you might fit bladestorm into your single target rotation or how you might be able to switch to berserker stance to improve dps.

"Shuffling talents for different situations" could have been accomodated even in the original talent trees.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    He's not the CEO but he makes bad choices every time. He's cursed like that guy fackler from the police academy movies. The world don't need scum like that.
    So you believe that no one else has a say and his bad choices go through every time?

Competitive PvP. Battlegrounds are awesome, but arena ruin the balance in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arenas . Then noone would cry .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Hmm remove 1 thing from wow... how about these:

And replace them with these:

much more comfy!

Are all men in wow flat, I mean daaaaaaim..
    Agreed! Andx far more sexy! (Also noo, he got banned D: )