Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantfan View Post
    I guess I have to schedule one more hour of ganking in low-level zones for every person here saying they want to remove CRZ. CRZ=best thing added (ever?)

I would like to remove the Strand of the Ancients BG just because I think it's boring.

And also stupid people on the offical forum but I guess that would remove plenty of fun whine.
    Well I was going to say low level ganking...but that seems like something that shouldn't be taken out, no matter my philosophy on it. So I stuck with the thing that turned it into a mega demon...CRZ lol

Deleted
    Dailies. Most despisable thing in wow are the dailies ever since they integrated the rep for a faction + valor points to buy gear. It should be more like Wotlk system, gear sold for gold at exalted.
    Good thing was, wasnt limited by dailies, you could grind rep killing mobs and get a little with tabards. Dont get me wrong, cata tabards ruined this (too fast)...i miss skettis, mobs were hard, u got small rep gains every kill, a few dailies, really made me savor my mount when i got it
    I think mobs need to hit harder like in BC...

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 07:09 PM ----------

In before the rep tokens for badges in wotlk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    No LFR means no more raids (as not enough people see it to be worth making any more) and a large drop in subscribers (as the player base continue to exclude mid- to low-geared players).

Players who didn't want to pay for ten realm transfers from a dead realm got what they want. With LFR and LFD the server community was already destroyed, so they went the whole hog and fixed a long-standing problem with dead realms, keeping people subscribed.

You forget: Blizzard is a business.
    There was no LFR from Vanilla though to Firelands and yet somehow raids still got developed. LFR made it so that theoretically everyone could be involved in raiding, but the reality of it was they had to make a raid format that removed pretty much everything associated with raiding and fill it with gear to attract people who lacked the desire to raid anyways. They've gone from making raiding an activity that appeals to a specific section of the player base and that only that section of the player base did, to one that still only appeals to a limited section of the playerbase but now everyone does. They took something good and made it mediocre by trying to make it appeal to everyone.

CRZ doesn't solve the problems dead realms have. Since they removed all group quests that's not a dead realm problem. Since CRZ randomly cycles realm connections it doesn't allow you to form new social contacts easily. Since the people aren't on your realm it doesn't solve recruitment problems. Since they aren't on your realm it doesn't help your realm economy. CRZ took away all of the advantages of a dead realm (easy farming, rare collecting, easier solo experience) and solved none of the problems. The one thing CRZ did was bring back some semblance of world pvp to PvP realms . . . oh wait, flying mounts still neuter most of that.

I understand that Blizzard is a business, but smoke and mirrors doesn't address the problems in the game and while I understand the need to justify development dollars invested in raid design, throwing in target dummy version to inflate the number of people "raiding" is just a smoke screen. LFR has done nothing to increase the number of raiders or help increase the raid recruitment pool - if anything it has had a negative effect on the quality of potential raiders.

Deleted
    Wotlk was the best xpac...even players agreed. 12 million right before cata hit...
    http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company...tml?id=2443926 <-- blizzard official site
    October 7th, 2010...last great xpac.
    Last edited by mmoc1647d17dd8; 2013-01-15 at 06:14 PM.

Deleted
    Arena

never cared to play it, wouldnt mind seeing it gone since I've seen good pvers go to arena pvp and then quit the game because its imbalanced or laggy or unfair in any other way.

Deleted
    All the "I want vanilla back" comments and those who state them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vejovis View Post
    All the "I want vanilla back" comments and those who state them.
    Nostalgia is something inherent in all of us. If you claim you've never looked back with fond memories of a time in your life you thought was better than the present I would call you a liar. We all think of the past good times so if people want it that's fine I personally would rather a tbc model than a vanilla.

Remove level brackets from BGs. I want to stomp out level 10s on my 90s so I can feel good about myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd remove "PvP".
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Remove level brackets from BGs. I want to stomp out level 10s on my 90s so I can feel good about myself. Although I could still see a group of level 20 somethings Hordes beating a full group of level 90 Alliance.

Deleted
    Flying mounts haters. I WANT MY FLYING IN PANDARIA ON MY 10 LVL 85S

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Collision mapping. Good luck walking anywhere when you fall to your death as soon as you spawn in.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I'd remove "PvP".

If you dont PvP then you have already removed it.

Can't really think of anything besides maybe rezz timers I guess.

GC/his design team :P

This is mostly due to his unprofessionalism in posts on the beta forums in regards to priests and mana regen, nerfing solace when players were complaining about "having to spam" solace for mana regen instead of addressing the primary issue (regen). Normally I am sympathetic towards devs but ever since that incident (which left disc in a pretty crappy place for weeks until rapture was adjusted and it's only just now that solace is being reworked so it is a useable talent) I lost a ton of respect for him.

Also whoever has been behind pvp changes this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axehandle View Post
    Nostalgia is something inherent in all of us. If you claim you've never looked back with fond memories of a time in your life you thought was better than the present I would call you a liar. We all think of the past good times so if people want it that's fine I personally would rather a tbc model than a vanilla.
    We all do this, but you've got to be a little more reasonable here. He's not saying people who have nostalgic thoughts are bad, he's saying the people who can't let them go and are totally subjugated by this false reality where they were better in comparison to our current model need to understand what they're asking for. I loved FFXI. It was one of the best times in my life for gaming. I can get nostalgic for literal hours over times I had in that game and rant on how much MMOs have changed. Doesn't mean I want it back. Are you kidding? MMOs were crap then compared to what we have now, but it was all we had and we made the best of it.

If people seriously can't just move on, their problems stem much deeper than a dissatisfaction with their videogame and need to reassess their priorities in general. Speaking of good times is one thing. Demanding them back is just weird.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I'd remove "PvP".
    You play on a PvE server and complain about PvP...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    If you dont PvP then you have already removed it.
    It affects PvE content due to balancing.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Cross Realm Zones.

Blizzard will never remove them tho .
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    It affects PvE content due to balancing.
    This isn't pvp's fault, Blizz could have easily put pvp specs/separate talent trees into the game as has been done in other games.