Thread: Blood solo gear

Deleted

Blood solo gear

For soloing in Blood is it best to have Frost PVE gear but in blood spec? Im checking out mionelol and it seems thats what hes running with but then again his armory may just be delayed, thanks.

edit: or should I go with blood/tanking gear along with tanking/blood spec
    Last edited by mmoccb4e3f44db; 2013-01-03 at 04:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends what you need. Do you need to beat enrage timer or need to survive? Probably a mix of tank and dps gear.

you should check the blood solo thread, this question has been answered a few times
    but to answer your question, it depends on the fight. most (easier) fights, dps gear is the best, and on harder (hitting) bosses, stacking more stam/mastery will be alot better. it purely depends on the fight, most fights (if there isn't a tight enrage) it is simply just faster to do it in dps gear, not 'easier' just quicker.
    As I said, check the blood solo thread, but basically, if you're not doing any hardcore stuff, go with dps gear, dying on a boss? swap out some dps gear with tank gear (unless you wipe to enrage)

Mionelol switches around alot behind the scenes

10+ Year Old Account
    You're probably going to want full sets for both DPS + tanking.

Be sure to keep a hold of weapons+trinkets!
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iam started soloing with Dk just recently, and if your planing to start now too, then my advice is definetly go with dps gear. All the things you probably will want to solo at start will go much bether with dps gear (talking by my own expiriance). (everything till icc (including it) is for dps gear, after that in cata you start to need some tanking gear, depending on boss)