Thread: BMAH Win!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostinferno View Post
    Something similar happened on my realm during a Mimiron's Head bid war. Guy won himself a belt he couldn't use instead.
    Lol I heard about that from a friend.

Poor fella, but then again... not too bad. Nice to see so many people fight with so much cash over a mount I have for free for years now :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I want it he South Wind Drake. So far I have 250k saved up for it. I am putting it all down on it!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    At least he won a blood soaked invitation ;D!

theres ui bugs that cause u to select the wrong thing or not no what you have selected, its quite stupid and has been happening since release of mop(probly from addons) /reload seems to fix it

The BMAH has bugged out a few times on my server and double charged ppl. They put in a bid for the item they want and then that bid is put on that item and another. It has cost some ppl the items they wanted and plenty of ppl time and gold. So far Blizzard has refunded all of the gold from this as far as I am aware.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    I lost 150k doing the same thing. Blizzard told me tough luck.

So how do you know he got his refund? Post evidence so I can reopen my ticket.
    Never settle with a 1 ticket. For every GM that tells you they can't do anything there is another who does his job correctly and does assist you.

In the past I made 6 tickets about the same thing only for the last GM to tell me his previous colleagues were lazy bums.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    No no it doesn't need to be as it provides us golden comedy ahahaha!!!
    I see what you did there....

On topic: Ouch, that gotta hurt for the poor guy. 500k brawler invite... hehe, got mine one of the first days from a rare :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

I'm the guy who did the accidental bid. All i did was ticket that i put the bid on the wrong item even tho i had the reins clicked. I also already had my blood soaked invite so i think that was a factor in getting my gold back. I was also in complete shock that i messed up the bid that i just logged off and went 2 sleep.
    Last edited by sealtest; 2013-01-05 at 02:39 AM.

It's just virtual money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    But why do they call him Invincible, if I can still see him ?
    ...I cry for today's generation when I read things like this... =*(

(((FYI: Learn words and vocabulary. Invincible = cannot be destroyed. Invisible = cannot be seen.)))

10+ Year Old Account
    Why it doesn't appear "Your bid" if you're the highest bidder like you say?
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

(((FYI: Learn words and vocabulary. Invincible = cannot be destroyed. Invisible = cannot be seen.)))
    Really? if so...amazing....

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

You've been on MMO Champ for how long, and you don't recognized that meme?
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    You've been on MMO Champ for how long, and you don't recognized that meme?
    Even though I've said similar such earlier in this thread, yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Why it doesn't appear "Your bid" if you're the highest bidder like you say?
    Because someone else took the screenshot and posted it on khadgar forums. I really don't care much if people don't believe me i just posted so people know that i truly did get my gold back and i ticketed saying i already had the brawlers invite asking if i could get my gold back.

Greetings!

I'm sorry I wasn't able to speak with you while you were online. Fortunately, I have some good news!

I reviewed everything that you reported with that Blood-Soaked Invitation, and confirmed that you already have access to the Brawler's Guild, and that second (very expensive) invite has no use at all for you. >.< I've removed that second invite from your mail, and refunded you the 515k. That gold is waiting in the mail instead.

Please use caution when removing items from the mailbox as contents may have shifted during travel through the Twisted Nether.

Hope you have an awesome day! Thank you for contacting us and allowing me the opportunity to offer assistance with this request.

After i got my ticket replied 2 this is what they said.
    Last edited by sealtest; 2013-01-05 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Only thing I want it he South Wind Drake. So far I have 250k saved up for it. I am putting it all down on it!!!!!
    good luck to you; I scored mine for 86k, hopefully you will not have to spend all of your gold on it!

I mean you can clearly see this mount so I have no clue why LK would name it invincible

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    But why do they call him Invincible, if I can still see him ?
    I don't think this word means what you think it means :P

Honestly, poor fella. I actually hope a GM will give him his gold back

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebodyelse View Post
    Cause it's not called invisible...LEarn to read !
    How do people still fall for that joke.

OT.

Sucks for that guy. When I got Invincible I capped the bid and ended up getting a few rage filled mails and tells, would hate to see how someone would act over losing the gold and still missing out on the mount.