Page 72 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think lvling will be slower than pokemon white/black 2

What most people didn't reliease is that inn the hollow tree challenge you could sort off skip the trainers and just look for breeder kind trainer who had chanseys who gave a TON off XP + The breeder bug where they will keep fightning you over and over inn the stadium, so you could farm rare candies.

Thoes 2 things, aswell as Audino's made lvling so easy...Cant imagine Y / X is faster.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    What a fucking total bummer....

Goodra does NOT get water typing, only dragon

I also hear the skrelp evo has bad states...But aint level 48 with it yet, and then its just the last dragon type left later inn the game witch should be dragon/fly
    Dragalge (Skrelp) is poison / dragon. And Goodra was known to be pure dragon through every evolution.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

I ran into a shiny Abra once in Classic Gold.

I think I don't need to tell you how that story ended....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulljin View Post
    I ran into a shiny Abra once in Classic Gold.

I think I don't need to tell you how that story ended....
    Only shiny I ever encountered was aron, but i didn't have any pokeballs with me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loaf Lord View Post
    I think Spewpa is a contender for dumbest looking pokemon ever.
    Who wants to murder this asshole for such blasphemy. I just quickly googled Spewpa and now I want to kiss it and love it for being so adorable

Also, when I get the game, I may get the fire starter. Delphox looks pretty cool
    Last edited by Kickbuttmario; 2013-10-14 at 03:30 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In all the hundreds of hours I've spent playing the various games over the years I have never once seen a wild shiny.

15+ Year Old Account
    just done the second gym, loving it ^__^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    In all the hundreds of hours I've spent playing the various games over the years I have never once seen a wild shiny.
    This.

Played pkmn leaf green for like 500+ hours, sapphire like 200+ hours, emerald like 150+ hours, diamond like 150+ hours, platinum like 50 hours, BW(2) combined like 100 hours. Never. Once. Seen. A. Wild. Shiny. Pokemon.

Yea, think you just need to breed for it aswell. I have proboaly 300+ hours off yellow/blue combined from all the restarts as a young kid, 50+ hours off gold, and 200+ hours inn silver, and then I started playing inn gen5 with white 200+ hours, black 100+ hours, and white2 300+ hours, and nothing =)

Edit: How is the last dragon type closeby to the victory rode or something (Noibat >Noivern)? Still hoping it will be good, the other 2 dragon types, even trough now EV trained fully with crap, given some OK moves, they just don't feel very strong, and I haven't seen other pokemons yet inn X / Y that I tough we're straight to OU or atleast borderline OU.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2013-10-14 at 04:20 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    This.

Played pkmn leaf green for like 500+ hours, sapphire like 200+ hours, emerald like 150+ hours, diamond like 150+ hours, platinum like 50 hours, BW(2) combined like 100 hours. Never. Once. Seen. A. Wild. Shiny. Pokemon.

I can't honestly say if I've seen a legit shiny that wasn't an event one. In the earlier games I probably wouldn't have known it was special, if it was a pokemon I already had I probably would've just killed it... Since reading into things more and knowing about them (platinum onwards) I certainly havent seen any so far. But I do foresee me pumping a LOT of hours into X!

I got a shiny hoot hoot once! That was neat.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Psyshock's new animation made me realize why it does physical damage. The user uses telekinesed rocks to hit the opponent. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    omg in pokemon-amie when it recognizes your face your pokemon will blink with you.
    For some reason my face recognition is absolute baller. The little icon in the bottom left corner keeps blinking :/

Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    Join the club. I also keep reading about people finding multiple shinies in one day in X or Y. How the fuck do some people get that lucky?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anistar Gym may be the coolest thing I've ever seen in a pokemon game!

So is it just me or does GTS not work? I've tried to make a trade 4-5 times now, all ending in something about a "communication error, please close the game"-message.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    For some reason my face recognition is absolute baller. The little icon in the bottom left corner keeps blinking :/
    Mine has issues with my eyes or something. Anything to do with my eyes it can never pick it up. (like if it wants me to wink, or open my eyes wide, etc) Feel like I need to have a spotlight blinding me in the face for it to maybe see what I'm doing lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Hello,
    Would like to avoid spoilers as much as possible so I'd like a quick reply if possible,

How does one go about transferring your pokemon from gen 5 into this one? Can it be done early in the game or do I have to get the equivalent of the national dex or something?

thankies
    http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/strategy/

You need to use the Poke Transporter, which is a part of Poke Bank

edit: I don't believe they have launched the service yet though have they? I've been out of touch with pokemon since after gen 2....so I had no reason to use it lol
    Last edited by Lagmonster; 2013-10-14 at 05:50 PM.

Deleted
    Been going a bit slow since i did some EV training and other shizzle, but finally got the dowsing machine. Suddenly, my prayers of no-roller-skates-but-still-use-joystick were answered! Three cheers for the Dowsing Machine!!!

Is it just me or is catching a lot easier nowadays? Maybe gets more difficult higher up, but the amount of special-sound-insta-catch pokeballs i've thrown so far are more in this short playtime than my whole white/white2 playtimes together. Always fun to hear that special sound and know that this ball definitely will catch its prey.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf Lord View Post
    My only shiny was a taillow. They always seem to be boring ass pokemon.
    I have a shiny kingdra and two shiny rattatats. There are a few more i think...
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Question: On my active pokemon screen (where you can re-arrange the 6 of them). What's it mean if the bottom right corner has a silver ring on my bee (three bee thing) pokemons thing.

Uploading picture. Gimmie a min. Terrible cell service at work.

Here is picture. http://imgur.com/zUhTfAv
    Last edited by Flame6; 2013-10-14 at 06:19 PM.