Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zalmatra View Post
    ohh and living like a vegetarian isn't feasible unless you own a extraordinarily large farm and even thats a slim possibilty due to parasites fungus mold uncertainty of rain vermin. you dont have pesticides or large fencing or any mechanical tools to assist you. you do it by hand and if you injure yourself even a little there is a strong possibility you will just get die from a infection

i love romanticism of older times its so quaint and misguided
    Well who in their right mind would want to live as a vegetarian. Who wants to be a skinny twig who has no muscle and is pale as a ghost. We were made to eat meat. Its why we have incisor teeth. We were made to eat and in the 1800s most people raised their own cows to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    You live in Canada and are a cyclist... but don't like the cold?

u wot m8
    Not quite in Canada. Canada Jr. It's a great cycling state which is why I couldn't move away.

10+ Year Old Account
    And maybe 20% of the population went to college, black people were barely considered human beings, women couldn't vote, and there was no interent, tv, radio, or really even any way to get any decent books.

No.

1880? Sounds awesome, oops got a paper cut and it became infected you're dead!

Oh man, I replied without reading the OP glad I went back to get a laugh out of that staggering foolishness.
    Last edited by Xeones; 2013-01-08 at 03:17 PM.