10+ Year Old Account
    That kind of solidifies my position of voting for you Vanatos. Twisting around facts to suit your own position.

You say I havn't voted any of the assassin mafia like it's this big thing, all these lynches I've missed. The fact is, everyone here has voted for either 1 or 0 Assassin mafia members.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20228966

Check the times. 2/3 of them were night killed. The third was lynched with the majority of votes being while I was asleep/at work so I had no idea that bandwagon was happening until it was over.

So don't change your votes guys. Stick with Vanatos. I'm town and I'm 90% sure Fire is too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you believe Fire to be town?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few reasons. The big one is Vanatos pushing suspicion on him as well as me.

I hate switching my vote around a lot it makes me seem flaky but i do love how ana pointed out vanatos's lie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I hate switching my vote around a lot it makes me seem flaky but i do love how ana pointed out vanatos's lie
    Not a lie, just a twist of information, I always look flaky every day, every game. T_T

Unvote

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Not a lie, just a twist of information, I always look flaky every day, every game. T_T

Unvote
    a Twist is information still doesn't make it any better, time to flake

Vote Vanatos

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd still rather get behind a Brandon lynch, tbh, but I suppose Van has entered into my suspicions. Plus, I don't think a lynch will be pushed on anyone else, and it seems like not much is being said anymore:

Vote Vanatos

Something.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That kind of solidifies my position of voting for you Vanatos. Twisting around facts to suit your own position.

You say I havn't voted any of the assassin mafia like it's this big thing, all these lynches I've missed. The fact is, everyone here has voted for either 1 or 0 Assassin mafia members.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20228966

Check the times. 2/3 of them were night killed. The third was lynched with the majority of votes being while I was asleep/at work so I had no idea that bandwagon was happening until it was over.

So don't change your votes guys. Stick with Vanatos. I'm town and I'm 90% sure Fire is too.
    Nice try Anakso, but you are the one twisting the information around and she doesn't want you guys to think for yourselves. Everyone have voted for one Assassin member during the whole game except for you and Firebert. Here is the list:

Anakso - No Assassin member
    Blood Fox - Kuthe
    BrandonC - Kuthe
    Decagon - Krayzy
    Dyra - Kuthe
    Firebert - No Assassin member
    Listo95 - Kuthe
    Mumble85 - Kuthe
    Vanatos - Kuthe
    Worgenite - Kuthe

Also, how could you be 90% sure Firebert is town? Anyways, I did some more digging and came up with some more stuff. On the day Eniah got voted out (I think it was Day 2), there were several bandwagons. They were ones with Eniah, Lysah, Mumbles, and SaintSinner. Eniah's received the most votes, followed by Lysah and SaintSinner fairly close, and Mumbles the least. On Mumbles bandwagon, Firebert cast the first vote followed by Robozerim, Krayzy, Anakso, and Allysene (BloodFox). Both Robozerim and Krayzy are confirmed Assassins members while Firebert and Anakso are two of the parties currently in question. I see that Allysene (BloodFox) was there too, but he voted for Kuthe in the game. Kuthe, the godfather didn't voted the first three days of the game. What was unusual was the convergence of confirmed mafia members and our two suspects. It looks to me like on that day the Assassins mafia was trying to gangup on Mumbles, but failed. At the end of Day 1, there was something like around 26 players left in the game and when you have this small group of five players voting for Mumbles, it looks to be very suspicious indeed. So even if Anakso or/and Firebert was late for the Kuthe vote, they were part of what looked like a failed attempt on Mumbles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said, Kuthes Lynch happened entirely while I was not here. Krayzy wasn't lynched and from your list only one person voted for him anyway. As for the mumbles thing, it's more surprising that both Kray and Robo voted early and consecutively than anything else. Generally mafia members don't align each other on a single lynch together like that, which is probably why Kuthe did not.

The mumbles wagon only ended because of how low his post count is meaning he can't PM anyone, at the time we were in a LaL phase which is what we do as a back up to finding a real lynch target. Now as mumbles has pointed out, he could email Greeney but now we have a real lynch target lynching him for lurking doesn't seem appropriate.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Like I said, Kuthes Lynch happened entirely while I was not here. Krayzy wasn't lynched and from your list only one person voted for him anyway. As for the mumbles thing, it's more surprising that both Kray and Robo voted early and consecutively than anything else. Generally mafia members don't align each other on a single lynch together like that, which is probably why Kuthe did not.

The mumbles wagon only ended because of how low his post count is meaning he can't PM anyone, at the time we were in a LaL phase which is what we do as a back up to finding a real lynch target. Now as mumbles has pointed out, he could email Greeney but now we have a real lynch target lynching him for lurking doesn't seem appropriate.
    It doesn't matter if Krayzy wasn't lynched and it doesn't matter 2/3 were night kills. I was looking at day votes and during the day phase throughout the whole game you and Firebert never voted for a single Assassins member. Well it was early in the game, Krayzy and Robozerim did voted consecutively and so did Firebert and yourself so maybe it was voting scum slip. Kuthe did not vote in the first 3 days so he was doing his own thing. It is not unusual for the godfather to vote differently from his teammates just to distant himself in the game. You mentioned Mumbles low post count. Well you had no problem voting for him first the last two times when Kuthe and Nuex were around.
    Last edited by Vanatos; 2013-02-17 at 01:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't suspicious of Kuthe, and Nuex was town if you recall.

Deleted
    I don't have much to add really at the moment, just not buying things from Vanatos at the moment.

Vote: Vanatos

10+ Year Old Account
    My vote is my weapon. Might as well do something /shrug

vote Vanatos

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what, 5/6 votes at this point?

Does Van have a defense other than what he has already posted?

Something.

please remember me and allysene are different people, take form that what you will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    please remember me and allysene are different people, take form that what you will.
    True, but you're still the same role as that person, we can still use that persons actions combined with yours to try to determine your affiliation.

Something.

Reminder: 10.5 hours left in day. Ends at 11:30 PM EST.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone willing to hammer or are we just waiting this out?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm up for waiting it out.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm wanting to see how else Vanatos tries to defend themselves.