Page 81 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just wonder why people think I wouldn't get NKed, I mean I honestly think I'd have the greater chance since I can track, and if I get lucky and hit a scum who targeted one of the people who died that night the evidence is almost purely in the bag right there. Now I mean I'm not complaining, people just seem to forget scum may forget lysah/worgen and go for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Maybe we're both bombs and trying to get NKed and you're bloody ruining it as hard as you can scumbert.
    Claiming VT's a terrible way to do it, Lysahlass.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

15+ Year Old Account
    It was already stated that we are either masons or scum, why can't that be good enough?
    A town should not be okay losing a detective for one scum when there is an entire team of them.
    Maybe we're both bombs and trying to get NKed and you're bloody ruining it as hard as you can scumbert.
    It better be a juicy role claim.
    Indeed it better be!

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 07:47 PM ----------

I hope people see the circles Lysah and Worgenite are currently running around everyone. If they do end up town, I hope they realize the folly of their ways and try to come up with new ways to convince us lesser mafia players. It's obvious they are on another level as players and innately know all of the scum players and what not, they just don't know how to convince the rest of us.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much, Rolo. I'm off to bed, hopefully you guys can lynch either Faraway or Worgen.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I just wonder why people think I wouldn't get NKed, I mean I honestly think I'd have the greater chance since I can track, and if I get lucky and hit a scum who targeted one of the people who died that night the evidence is almost purely in the bag right there. Now I mean I'm not complaining, people just seem to forget scum may forget lysah/worgen and go for me.
    If we have any protection roles left, I would bet they would likely go to you, unless Lysah and Worge miraculously convince us they are town (and have power roles/information that is more useful than your information/role) I would bet the protection would go to you. I would guess that we do have protections roles just because we got 2 less NKs (even if Krayzy carried out a kill but was unable because he was killed) I would bet that at least one death was prevented by a protection.

Also, just in case people forget, remember to do your riddles, I don't know what happens if you don't submit the correct answer, but as it's been pointed out by many people, it's most likely tied to the Riddler's kills.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

There is 24 hours (and 10 minutes) left before the day is at an end, if you have not reached a majority lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for reminding me, Deca.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Thanks for reminding me, Deca.
    Yup, I'd hate to see someone die because they got caught up in this whole thing and didn't remember to solve (or just submit) the riddle.

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Yup, I'd hate to see someone die because they got caught up in this whole thing and didn't remember to solve (or just submit) the riddle.
    I've finally been stumped by one I think...but I did put in an answer.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    I've finally been stumped by one I think...but I did put in an answer.
    I hope that it's correct. 0.0

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 10:01 PM ----------

I'm off, I'll be back before the deadline (assuming no one gets lynched).

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm off as well, gotta wake up in 6 hours for work... yay 3am!!!
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm highly suspicious of how worg got his information, if he even did get it in a way and he's not just making it up. The fact he won't say until the game is over makes me wonder if he's cheating in some way, or if it's further PMs he doesn't want to admit too. Either way, if we lynch worg and he turns up town then faraway should be our next target and if faraway also turns out to be town then I really don't know what to say about that. That would just be really strange. But I feel confident in saying one of them is scum, or both of them.

Aethon will be replacing Allysene

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the whole replacement thing this late into a game :\ Just modkill the lurkers if they're not going to play. Having to learn a new person's habits and such so far into a game is annoying and this person might be just as bad at lurking :x

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I don't like the whole replacement thing this late into a game :\ Just modkill the lurkers if they're not going to play. Having to learn a new person's habits and such so far into a game is annoying and this person might be just as bad at lurking :x
    So you're saying that if we lynch you we are scum for wanting to kill off a confirmed townie (i have yet to see any evidence of this) but we should mod-kill the lurkers instead of replacing them keeping a town role in the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    So you're saying that if we lynch you we are scum for wanting to kill off a confirmed townie (i have yet to see any evidence of this) but we should mod-kill the lurkers instead of replacing them keeping a town role in the game?
    we have no idea if the lurkers are town or not though. There's no way to provide evidence I am a townie without cheating and I will not intentionally break a rule. If the replacement is just as bad at lurking(like several have been thus far) then why replace at all?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    we have no idea if the lurkers are town or not though. There's no way to provide evidence I am a townie without cheating and I will not intentionally break a rule. If the replacement is just as bad at lurking(like several have been thus far) then why replace at all?
    We might get a replacement like me who is awesome and fairly active!

I really want to know how you came by this information if you cant speak about it. I know I know you wont tell me but expect a stern questioning after this mafia!

15+ Year Old Account
    The contradictions abound.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I kind of agree with that, though I don't think you have any other replacement players lined up anyway?

It's very difficult to tell what players are actually lurking when some joined this late :<

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 10:22 PM ----------

We might get a replacement like me who is awesome and fairly active!
    Though I suppose this makes it worth it anyway
    Replacing a ~1 post lurker with someone who actually participates and contributes is definitely good
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-01-29 at 02:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't remember it happening, but has Faraway RCed?