Page 95 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I would think Batman is a vig just because of his character, it almost seems like he has something to do with the riddle also.
    How do you figure? Because of the lore provided by Greeney?

rolo, what the hell is a spefifinteam? Could you rephrase that first paragraph? I'm not sure I actually get it. xD

That is my concern as well, the risk is pretty high that she will get Batman killed or another TPR rather than save herself, someone else, or kill scum.

Falbacca could have a killing role, or she could be a JK (I don't know what happens with the Dyra's role with JK), or she too, could have an obscure role like Dyra.

We could always test if Batman is a vig and ask them to kill someone tonight. If that person is killed, Batman is a vig, if the target is not killed, that person was either protected, or Batman is not a vig.

This will clear up Batman's role (at least slightly) and confirm or deny whether Dyra is telling the truth.

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 10:04 PM ----------

Well, I'll be back tomorrow morning, goodnight everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

vig, no night kill I belive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dyra's claim seems accurate. We don't need her dead to win so don't vote her, her role can hurt us but also help us so having her in the game can be both good and bad but since we don't need her gone we shouldn't waste a lynch on her when we have a few better targets.

I left my vote on mumble since at that point I didn't care who got lynched out of the people with votes and it's obvious we're going to hit deadline so it will just be the person with the most votes, but now Dyra's got a few votes on her I feel I should change to stop that just in case.

Unvote
    Vote: Falbacca.

I'd actually prefer a worg lynch I think but we need more votes on him. Basis is we've been saying this whole time he's ignoring the game, but he's the only one who actually is because he's been posting in PvM but not here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    rolo, what the hell is a spefifinteam? Could you rephrase that first paragraph? I'm not sure I actually get it. xD
    I'm so sorry for the stupid typo. Was supposed to be "scum team."

My whole point to the first paragraph was to explain that the only way Dyra can be considered a winner is if she stays alive and town wins. If the town wins, but a survivor is dead, the survivor isn't apart of the winning "team." A survivor cannot win if scum win. That is all.

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 09:59 PM ----------

Keeping my vote steady for now. Going to take advantage of this extension.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes a survivor an win if scum wins. You know that's why it's called survivor right?
    If TDL or Dyra found an enemy team to stick with and they help them win, then technically they also win.
    Yes I know TDL is dead, using surv example.
    Btw I'm the only one saying she is survivor, she didn't say scum or town or survivor.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Yes a survivor an win if scum wins. You know that's why it's called survivor right?
    If TDL or Dyra found an enemy team to stick with and they help them win, then technically they also win.
    Yes I know TDL is dead, using surv example.
    Btw I'm the only one saying she is survivor, she didn't say scum or town or survivor.
    Win Condition: Kill all enemies.
    You will win this game if everyone outside of the League of Assassins Mafia has been wiped clean for the greater good. If you become the last member of your mafia still alive, you will become a townie and win with the town.
    That's Talia's win condition. Assassins cannot win until "everyone outside League of Assassins Mafia" has been killed. Now if it comes down to 2v1 and final non assassin is a survivor, they lose as they will be lynched or killed at night. The game is ended without playing it out but that doesn't mean you survived. Hence why I said a survivor wants a town win AND needs to stay alive to end game to win themselves.

Honestly doesn't matter. My point was a survivor isn't a traitor and doesn't pick sides.

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 11:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Now for the role claim! \o/ I'm an Alterer!! What's an Alterer you ask? Well, the person I target at night (if they have a night role) has it reversed. So if they're killing someone, they will save them instead. On the flip side, if they're protecting someone, that person dies instead. Naturally, as I can screw the Town over as well as the Mafia, I'm neutral and have a Survivor win condition.
    Bolded part: Dyra said it herself that she has a survivor win condition.
    Last edited by Rollo; 2013-02-05 at 07:13 AM.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Awks, I never saw her saying that. I just figured.

Survivors aren't enemies though, they are more of less acquaintance to everyone.

A Survivor is a lone player whose goal is to live until any other faction achieves their Win Condition, be it Town or scum. If the Survivor dies, it loses. taken from Mafiascum wiki.
    It's how is it.

If scum is winning, she will back them up, all she wants is a win.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't disagree that's what mafia wiki says, I'm just going off what the win conditions on the scum have said and how previous check mate wins have been made for us. It is what it is. Maybe it is simply making it to the check mate.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Believe me, I'm just as confused as you guys are over the N2/N3 mess. N2 I did target Robo, but TDL got to him before I did, which indicates an SK would go first. But then N4 somewhat debunks that as he's killed before making his own kill by a member of the Mafia. So unless Deadpool has a specific condition where he kills first, or TDL also went for Lysah the same night. Since kills go before other power roles (mine being an exception), Robo couldn't have applied his altered protection to Krayzy since he was dead. Therefore Krayzy didn't die.

Krayzy's ability happening after mine explains N3.

Altering=Roleblock=Interviewing > Kills (all at the same time) > Other PRs.

I can only assume that had Robo interviewed anyone but a role blocker (or me) that night, an interview would not have occurred.

I'm very sorry for the headache that must have occurred as the result of N2.

I choose to believe I would win as part of the checkmate. So myself and any other neutral survivors would win with the Scum.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2013-02-05 at 12:20 PM.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually I think the easiest explanation for N2 is that Krayzy had a double protection (with yours altering only one). You alter Robo's protection and his doc ability would kill Krayzy, and either Krayzy was jailed or had another type of protection occur.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 05:25 AM ----------

There's no way your ability happens after anyone else's. if that were the case, then someone would be immune to your reversal, which I don't think can happen.

I wonder what would happen to listo's action if you reversed him. Either it would act as a block, or it could possibly show who visits that character instead of who they visit. That would be interesting.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, would be odd to find out what would happen with listos role with the alteration. Dyra hasn't targeted listo though, has she?

Also, I still think that Dyra will win if only one scum team remains.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I said this a few days ago on the Deadshot/TDL killing. From the sounds of the story I believe if Deadshot is targeted he kills the person, so I do think he may be a solo scum due to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, who was Deadshot again? I'm on my phone so I'm too lazy to go back and check.

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I'm sorry, who was Deadshot again? I'm on my phone so I'm too lazy to go back and check.
    Deadshot was responsible for killing Zsasz on N4.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 07:04 AM ----------

My theory is he is apart of the Assassins Mafia team, as he was recruited by Hugo Strange in the Arkham games.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Faraway killed TDL with his unstoppable bomb attribute.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Faraway took the fake CC, not the bomb. I stand by thinking Deadshot is a solo scum though.

10+ Year Old Account
    VOTE: Falbacca

Also, it should be in Dyra's role PM: either her victory condition is "if you survive, you win" or "if you survive, you win with the Town". I've seen both: the former lets the player do what they like as they have no affiliation, and the latter makes the player try to fight for a Town Victory.

Either way, we should treat Dyra like a Vigilante: she can cause huge swings in the game with her actions. Mafia Doctor protecting a fellow Mafia Member? Nope, Chuck Testa, you just killed him. Town Jailkeeper locking up his friend? Nope, Chuck Testa, he attracts Night Actions insteads of repelling them (if targetted).
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Fire's reasoning makes sense and I think lynching Falbacca will confirm or deny her alignment, so:

Unvote
    Vote: Falbacca

Something.

Falbacca: 8 / 9
    Dyra: 2 / 9
    Mumbles: 1 / 9
    Kapaya: 1 / 9
    Worgenite: 1 / 9

1. Anakso - Vote: Falbacca #1883
    2. blood fox/Aethon - Vote: Falbacca #1838
    3. BrandonC - Vote: Falbacca #1830