Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I saw Caster Monk.

when i was in LFD, i saw WW monk who play like caster.

he used Chi Burst for his main dps.

and CJL was used for sub dps & supplying chi.

and expel harm was the third his skill.

Oh .. My.. God ..

and I cant kick him Becuz this sentense appeared on my screen.

"He can not be kicked for 4 Hours"

What is he ????

Are you sure you're not referring to mistweaver?

I've healed using CJL and Chi Burst solely before. >_>

Yea, kick him. Everyone know casters monk should be using SFB not CB as chi dump.

Deleted
    stay of his kegs

Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    stay of his kegs
    LOL

Gotta respect a fellow brother's brew (or tea)!

Deleted
    This thread makes me wanting a fourth spec for the monk. Chi-ji style caster dps spec.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    This thread makes me wanting a fourth spec for the monk. Chi-ji style caster dps spec.
    Yes, god please, yes!

Not to derail, but I do wonder if the rest of us non-druids will get a 4th spec next expansion. I mean, they've been swinging and missing a bit with all the talent overhauls, trying to keep it fresh each expansion without adding to the bloat. If they gave us all a 4th spec they could add cool new abilities without bloating the current specs even more!

OT: Op if the Monk was definitely WW spec then yea, that's just bad. Although LFR is the place to try out fun specs (viable or not). They could however just be a lazy MW healing via damage...

Yeah... 4th spec for all classes... Let's add 10 more specs to balance in the game! I'm sure PvP is fun then!

Druids only got their 4th spec since Bear+Cat were the same spec, now they are seperate. There is no other spec that shares 2 roles.(Shockadin or Shaman tank aren't roles)

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Yeah... 4th spec for all classes... Let's add 10 more specs to balance in the game! I'm sure PvP is fun then!

Druids only got their 4th spec since Bear+Cat were the same spec, now they are seperate. There is no other spec that shares 2 roles.(Shockadin or Shaman tank aren't roles)
    Well Fistweaver and range healer for monks. Wiht a diffrent spec for both there it could be alot better balance

Wait, he dedicated himself as a ranged windwalker but didn't use Spinning Fire Blossom? what world do we live in now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post

Meh. PvP is always the reason we can't have nice things.

Most classes get only 1-2 legitimately different specs. Rogues only get 1. Be happy with 3.

15+ Year Old Account
    I almost want to try this now. Has anyone gave it a shot?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I was in an LFD where some guy was just using jade lightning and rolling around, all I know is it probably didn't speak english after it had no response from me asking "what in the world are you doing?"

I'm just so confused how people STILL don't know how to do anything, especially when it tells you what to use now.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I almost want to try this now. Has anyone gave it a shot?
    It can work in PVP since SFB actually does more damage than BOK to mail/plate wearers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    I was in an LFD where some guy was just using jade lightning and rolling around, all I know is it probably didn't speak english after it had no response from me asking "what in the world are you doing?"

I'm just so confused how people STILL don't know how to do anything, especially when it tells you what to use now.
    It is quite surpising isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    It can work in PVP since SFB actually does more damage than BOK to mail/plate wearers
    And ofc CJL could be viable in pvp for the knockback....

Thinking about it though... EH can be ranged (20yd) SFB, CJL, Chi Burst.. could maybe sub Burst for Wave for closer up... coupled with Xuen... you might be able to do some pretty good things in pvp... Pve however wouldnt work.

Anybody actually want to test it? haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Firedancer, maybe Cranedancer or something.... Something-dancer.

Wields a bow/gun/crossbow. Fire-based damage abilities. Lotsa feather-type aesthetics (I imagine a shot that fires a flaming quill).
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Firedancer, maybe Cranedancer or something.... Something-dancer.

Wields a bow/gun/crossbow. Fire-based damage abilities. Lotsa feather-type aesthetics (I imagine a shot that fires a flaming quill).
    I always felt that they should have emphasized our "connection" with the celestial more so.

That is, Xuen should have been baseline for WW, Ox Wave for BrM, and honestly tie more abilities to it aesthetic wise.