Determine /played without subscription?

I'm doing a project on computer games and how they affect people in real life and consequently, I've grown curious as to how much /played I have on my account. However, I don't feel like paying a month's subscription just to log in, type /played and log out again, so I was wondering if anybody knows of a way to determine /played without an active subscription?

Also, if you happen to know of a reliable source with current World of Warcraft player and playtime statistics, I would be very grateful for any information you may have
    Last edited by Alorn; 2013-01-16 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Added question mark to question.

Quote Originally Posted by Alorn View Post
    Also, if you happen to know of a reliable source with current World of Warcraft player and playtime statistics, I would be very grateful for any information you may have
    No idea about the finding /played while not subscribed, but this depends on what you consider reliable. If you are ok with a few thousand responses of most likely forum goers (which will naturally play a lot more than your casual bear) then there's plenty. Something realistic only blizzard would have any numbers for and I don't remember them ever releasing anything, really.

you might are eligible for free days

Can you not get someone to send you a scroll of resurrection? I think there is a thread here that you can post your details in if you do not have contact with in game friends.

I can see my played time on wowhead, you might have to upload data to see it though. http://www.wowhead.com/profile=eu.ravencrest.granicus
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Thanks for the input guys, I'll take a look at your suggestions!