5.2 Frost bolt buff, u going to cast it?

5.2 Frostbolt now deals 24% more damage, but its debuff no longer increases subsequent Frostbolt damage.

In terms of pvp Im wondering if this buff to frostbolt is significant enough to actually add it back to my action bar, tbh if I'm gonna cast something its going to be frostbomb.

Do you still use frost bomb? I simply think for 90k dispellable damage is not worth risking a frost-lock. Smart people pop cd's when they lock you out of frost. Have you tried haste/nether tempest? You basicly become a ranged warrior. Non-stop 60-70k spamming with a 1 minute cd as your primary nuke. -frozen orb- And by the way, there is literally nothing to cast when you run that thing, so you end up casting some frostbolt for lols when you're completely free. And its damage is meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiul View Post
    Have you tried haste/nether tempest? You basicly become a ranged warrior. Non-stop 60-70k spamming with a 1 minute cd as your primary nuke. -frozen orb-
    You could technically spam Scorch meanwhile and try for some FoF proccs. Getting Fire-locked as Frost isn't a big deal at all (as it won't even lock out FFB due to its dual-school)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.