Thread: Female Troll

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bags- View Post
    Feet are chubby. My only issue with the ones now are the lack of more than 1 good face and their eyes.
    You're a Panda. You're in no place to talk about chubby feet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Jesus Christ, am I the only one who thinks the new Female Troll model looks fucking sick?
    Sick? No, it's beautiful!!

Meh, I hope Orc males stand up straight after the updates, because they should, but I'm starting to doubt that now, what with every Blizzployee hammering the fact that they want to preserve the feel of the old models when making the new ones.

Meh, it's really lame that male Orc heroes are shaped like Peons. That said, Thrall looks great for an orc, but people will probably disagree and state that "IF ORCS AREN'T HUNCHED, THEY'RE JUST GREEN HUMANS. RAWR WARRRRR CRAFT.". D:

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Quote Originally Posted by Bags- View Post
    Feet are chubby. My only issue with the ones now are the lack of more than 1 good face and their eyes.
    This is just 1 variation of the possible updated models. If they are ever released there will be more "face" variations.

On topic: Nothing could be worse then the current female troll models. Their dumb legs are so stupid when they run. Have you seen the feet of the current Trolls?

she's very well made, but very ugly as well. hopefully, blizz will give us some cuter options when they remake the old races.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 11:40 AM ----------

also: this girly might be Mar'li
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-01-10 at 11:38 AM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Gear won't ever look that good, but yes, that is probably very, very similar to how the playable model will look (with some updated animations, too).

Deleted
    They look amazing. Compared to current model it's a huge update. They exagerated a bit with the 2 toes on the feet, but besides that it looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Gear won't ever look that good, but yes, that is probably very, very similar to how the playable model will look (with some updated animations, too).

I hope they update the armor engine after updating the player models. At Blizzcon2011, the lead tier designer spoke about wanting to do it, but doing it before the model updates would be kinda redundant. There's hope, though!

would love to see like a mage tier with coattails. Unique tier sets would be sweet. Only the shoulders, belt and helm are unique noe. The rest are flat textures.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Deleted
    alot better than the classic wow alpha models lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    I hope they update the armor engine after updating the player models. At Blizzcon2011, the lead tier designer spoke about wanting to do it, but doing it before the model updates would be kinda redundant. There's hope, though!

would love to see like a mage tier with coattails. Unique tier sets would be sweet. Only the shoulders, belt and helm are unique noe. The rest are flat textures.
    Well, they could add more general shapes to the new models (different skirt sizes for females, trenchcoats, bulky armor) but unless they change many of the basics of the engine, they won't give us a set of new meshes for each tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Sick? No, it's beautiful!!
    Good sick. Not bad sick.

Deleted
    Like the abs, the trolls been pumping!

Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    What people are saying is that the model is a good indication of the basic look and quality to expect.
    Not really though, compare Tyrande Whisperwinds model to the current night elf model. I don't think the new models will look very much like the boss/important character models.

Just saying. However, the new night elf model might look something like her, so I could be wrong here. I just think these are too flashy for new models. "Boss" models are supposed to look more magnificent, according to me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Garrosh & Nazgrim Model are pretty based on his Model during the MoP Intro Cinematic.
    Nazgrim's model isn't new. Am I mistaken?

i thought the model was great too. Hope when they introduce the player models that not too many idiots make a fuss and ruin it all for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    It looks more like its the same old model but with modern day texture quality applied.
    which is the entire point really but good to know you like the model.

and the boss models arent too flashy for player models. With Tyrande its just the fancy armor and hair style that makes us think that.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2013-01-10 at 12:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Good sick. Not bad sick.
    What? No, sick is never good. Don't try to turn the language around, it doesn't make any sense. In this case, you seem to like the model, so it's 'great, super, superb, excellent, fantastic, good, wonderful, beautiful, etc.', not 'fucking sick'.

People shouldn't really hype those updated models too much, they will end up being burried under your gear.
    The only thing you might notice is a new updated face (even then if you hide your helm only)

Unless blizzard changes the way every piece of armor in the game looks like with the new models, It wont really be noticed. unless new animation overhaul aswell (auto attack casting and maybe even new voices etc.)
    Last edited by Gamez; 2013-01-10 at 12:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    What? No, sick is never good. Don't try to turn the language around, it doesn't make any sense. In this case, you seem to like the model, so it's 'great, super, superb, excellent, fantastic, good, wonderful, beautiful, etc.', not 'fucking sick'.
    Someone obviously is either an english teacher or not from the US.

Sick is a slang term here. It is also synonymous with Ill, bad, ballin', and the like. If you don't like it, that's just too bad.

OT: Model is win. Too bad I don't play the one troll character I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Something funny going on around the butt area, I know theres a skin fold there, but it somehow looks like fat. But I LOOOOVEEE the model anyway, though the eyes look a little heavy on the makeup. If this is similar to the player model, I might have to race change :3 Have always loves trolls, but disliked their duel wield combat animations

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Nazgrim's model isn't new. Am I mistaken?
    He means specifically in the cinematics/cutscene/ingamecinematic/fancygamemodelmovie

But yeah as said by someone further up this is likely Mar'li the Spider Priest from ZG who will be joining the Troll Council and representing the Jungle Trolls.