Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's so nice...too bad though. If it wasn't a bajillion gigs, I would install it on a computer where I'm at just to log in. I don't think I'll be able to do that though. Oh well. No worries.
    Get a 32gb usb stick or external lol

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Get a 32gb usb stick or external lol
    good idea for the future, no time before my plane leaves though. Probably better if I be responsible and not do it at all though haha.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Iron Fist is unique and I did find him fun to play. I was able to hit 60 on him last night. His stances are definitely interesting and it seems like there could be a lot of builds that come from him.

For those interested, it looks like Ryolnir announced after some mixup with Midtown Madness it will also run all day tomorrow as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    For those interested, it looks like Ryolnir announced after some mixup with Midtown Madness it will also run all day tomorrow as well.
    Yeaahahhhhahahahahahahahaaaaaa

I hope they accidentally keep it turned on for another week. That, combined with another event just blows up my omega counter. And I need more uniques.

I have an iboost rolling. Oh man...level time.

I'm just sooo tired of leveling. I've been doing that the last 2 weeks.

Anyone know how much longer the winter bonus will be going for?
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Quote Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
    Anyone know how much longer the winter bonus will be going for?
    The 7th.

/10dates

So apparently Brevik left Gazillion....

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    So apparently Brevik left Gazillion....
    On the one hand it doesn't look great, especially with the layoffs in September and the fact that the studio is about a third of the size it was at its peak.

But on the other, he's been there for what, 6 years now? That's a solid length of time to stick with a studio in the industry right now, and the company still has 100+ employees and seems to be doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    On the one hand it doesn't look great, especially with the layoffs in September and the fact that the studio is about a third of the size it was at its peak.

But on the other, he's been there for what, 6 years now? That's a solid length of time to stick with a studio in the industry right now, and the company still has 100+ employees and seems to be doing well.
    I've actually been thinking about writing a doom-post about it, because it's not just the exterior that's being affected. The last 3 to 4 heroes have been released broken. Fixes were promised for each of these heroes, but have not yet come and no response is being given concerning new planning. They put months of work in the defence rework, which should have gone to fleshing out these heroes instead and they could have kept the whole rework to a minimum, a simple dodge fix.

They clearly can't keep up right now, with the amount of work they want to do.

I would suggest thinking twice before spending more money on MH, until it's clear where this is going.

10+ Year Old Account
    They need to get the game on consoles with controller support. I don't know if they have the time or money to do that now though.

- - - Updated - - -

For all the doomsayers:

Gazillion offered the site a statement of its own:

“After six years with the company, David Brevik has moved on from CEO of Gazillion to other opportunities. David has played an integral role in the growth and success of Gazillion, most notably leading the development of the acclaimed Marvel Heroes 2015 – and we greatly appreciate his many contributions to the game and the community.”

We have reached out to Gazillion to inquire further about the impact on the game.

Source: VentureBeat
    Update: Gazillion PR responded to our request for a game-impact statement:
    To answer your question about the status of the game more directly, it’s still very healthy. Marvel Heroes 2016 is currently scheduled to launch at the end of the month with a bunch of new features (Secret Invasion story, controller support, leaderboards, visual updates and more), and we’ll unveil some more new playable heroes for the year to come as well in the near future.
    BAD WOLF

Sounds like an amicable split between MH and Brevik. From Brevik's statement, he wants to develop and create again rather than manage a company.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    They need to get the game on consoles with controller support. I don't know if they have the time or money to do that now though.

- - - Updated - - -

For all the doomsayers:
    I could have linked the actual forum post by Brevik for you

I don't believe in doom, because one person leaves, it's the layoffs, the current drop in quality on the game and the coincidental? leave of Brevik in short succession.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Sounds like an amicable split between MH and Brevik. From Brevik's statement, he wants to develop and create again rather than manage a company.
    Indeed. He specifically mentioned wanting to go back to running an indie studio/making indie games...as opposed to being a leader of a 'real' company.
    BAD WOLF

I feel better after reading what was said during the stream.

One of those being they are going to consoles with it, the other that the current MH team is 60 people.

I definitely was all doomy with how unpolished the last 3 hero releases were.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post

One of those being they are going to consoles with it, the other that the current MH team is 60 people.

For those wondering, here is an article about the stream: Source Here

Here's a copy of the stream that they reference: Stream Here

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post

Wait MH is going to consoles? oh shit...

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Wait MH is going to consoles? oh shit...
    Yeah, it's been planned for awhile and why controller support was slowly being enabled. It's just a big overhaul so it's taken awhile.