Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    How do you level so fast? I don't understand how anyone has leveled so many heroes.
    you get an xp bonus to your account for every level 60 you have. If you really want to level, once you hit level 20 you start doing the legendary quests, you'll level a lot faster that way then going through the story

How do you level so fast? I don't understand how anyone has leveled so many heroes. I play through the story until I hit the hardest mode, then play the other stuff. I use XP pots constantly and feel like I'm going as quickly as I can. Even with Cyclops XP talent and/or his synergy it makes no difference. I'm slow, slow, slow.

By contrast I can level a character to 70 in D3 in one day if I really wanted to just playing by myself.
    I have a lot of max level heroes, which massively speeds up leveling times, I also have a ton of XP boosts that MH always seems to like giving away from time to time (through codes and such, I've never paid for boosts). Throw on Cyke's xp boost too. It all adds up. The first heroes always take the longest but it gets much quicker the more you get, hang in there homeslice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    you get an xp bonus to your account for every level 60 you have. If you really want to level, once you hit level 20 you start doing the legendary quests, you'll level a lot faster that way then going through the story
    This too, ignore storyline, unless you haven't done it before and like the lore. If you have seen it before then I just grind Midtown Manhattan until level 20, then grind legendary quest all the way to 60.

Stupid question: When the flying fuck is Operation Omega?

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Stupid question: When the flying fuck is Operation Omega?
    Should be one week a month but I couldn't tell you if it had happened already. According to Hub4heroes, Omega is also this week.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    start doing the legendary quests, you'll level a lot faster that way then going through the story
    I feel like an idiot. I played Cyclops for what felt like forever and can't hit 60. Started Captain America Fri night and I hit 60 yesterday. The only thing I did different was chain running legendary quests once I unlocked them. Now I know. It's a ridiculously large difference.
    BAD WOLF

I've been playing Rogue using Cyclops' power and any power I can find that boosts ranged/energy damage.

It's pretty awesome when lag isn't kicking my ass.

ooooo rogue is in? So she can copy other heroes abilities? I might give it a try again.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Yep, Rogue is in. Her talent trees are physical stuff, borrow abilities from friends and steal abilities from enemies. You can only get one ability from a target and you're limited to what kinds of abilities you can hold on to (for example: only three passive abilities).

And here's a list I found of everything she can take: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...xADBc/pubhtml#

So how long until the game notices you have a level 60 character?

Just got Rogue to 60 and I see the hero synergy bonus XP is still 0.

So how long until the game notices you have a level 60 character?

Just got Rogue to 60 and I see the hero synergy bonus XP is still 0.
    Try chcking the XP on/off in the Options/Gameplay menu. Just run the math in your head otherwise, it's easy. I have many max level characters and notice a difference. It should say on your character sheet (nowhere else I think) if you have it checked on.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a related XP note, if you've leveled Cyclops to 50 make sure to turn his synergy on with every character you are leveling.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Try chcking the XP on/off in the Options/Gameplay menu. Just run the math in your head otherwise, it's easy. I have many max level characters and notice a difference. It should say on your character sheet (nowhere else I think) if you have it checked on.
    WHY IS THIS AUTOMATICALLY DISABLED?!

It... Just... I don't even!

10+ Year Old Account

Mine is automatically enabled so my only guess is that you accidentally turned it off, idk.
    BAD WOLF

It's always been enabled. Maybe you disabled it at one point in the options not realizing what it meant? Or thought it was something else. Something like that they wouldn't disable to be evil or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll add to the pile, the Synergy XP is enabled by default, you probably turned it off without noticing.

I have never touched the game options...

It's not, so whatever happened, it was a user error :P

What why is rogue green? WHY ARE BOTH HER OUTFITS GREEN

OH GOD IT'S SO AWFUL MY EYES

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    What why is rogue green?
    B/c she's normally in a green costume in the comics? Her most iconic being the 90s version and the current one.
    BAD WOLF

B/c she's normally in a green costume in the comics? Her most iconic being the 90s version and the current one.
    I'm imaging cartoon version rogue :'(