Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I don't even understand how other guys wouldn't want to put a condom on. Prevent the worst disease ... pregnancy! lol
    Some have wanted to do it without because I'm taking pills, big no-no since I don't know if they have a STD or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    You can get some great aswell, that which is close to not being able to be found again!

Never had that problem with ugly things looking decent or risk of diseases, the guy gets condom on or nothing gonna happen.
    condoms protect against fluid STD's, not contact STDs, nor oral stds and so forth, and even that can fail, the risk of bellow average sex is not worth it.
    Never woke up with ugly either, but after seeing a DJ being "raped" by this ugly humongous girl because he was too drunk to react i really start to think twice about it.

And really... unless you are "easy" in terms of triggers and kinks, casual sex is never that good, the guy/girl wont know your body, your kinks, your turn ons and turn offs, nor you will know theirs.
    Then again alcohol might enhance it... but i much prefer sex with someone who knows what she is doing :P

Ofc this is personal, if it works for you, hey, it works for you, definitely doesnt for me.

I don't even understand how other guys wouldn't want to put a condom on. Prevent the worst disease ... pregnancy! lol
    A lot of the women who are in the game (random one night stands, bar sex, etc) have pregnancies handled on their end (pill or other methods). Otherwise it would be a huge risk to take (even with condoms).

10+ Year Old Account
    Some have wanted to do it without because I'm taking pills, big no-no since I don't know if they have a STD or not.
    I don't trust the pill. I had an ex who stopped taking hers because she was trying to get pregnant and didn't tell me...

It's also possible to get put squarely in the friend zone with no chance of escape because she likes you as a friend but, honestly, she just ain't attracted to ya. And that can happen both ways as well. I've got a few female friends I like hanging out with but not attracted to.

I don't trust the pill. I had an ex who stopped taking hers because she was trying to get pregnant and didn't tell me...
    Hah, those are nasty :P
    Dont understand that mentality "OMG I LIKE THIS GUY I WILL DO ALL I CAN TO GET PREGNANT SO HE HAS TO MARRY ME"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    It's also possible to get put squarely in the friend zone with no chance of escape because she likes you as a friend but, honestly, she just ain't attracted to ya. And that can happen both ways as well. I've got a few female friends I like hanging out with but not attracted to.
    I always assumed that was the most likeliest of scenarios.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Dont understand that mentality "OMG I LIKE THIS GUY I WILL DO ALL I CAN TO GET PREGNANT SO HE HAS TO MARRY ME"
    I tried to make the relationship work because I did like her, so I started making sure to force feed her the pill every morning. But then she got crazy. lol

Deleted
    ._.

Should stop trusting them, not the pill!

Deleted
    I tried to make the relationship work because I did like her, so I started making sure to force feed her the pill every morning. But then she got crazy. lol
    God understands why...

10+ Year Old Account
    ._.

I'd rather cover all my bases.

._.

Dont trust either! both are volatile and stop working when you least expect!

EDIT: btw i realized i said something that might have been misinterpreted, when i said "easy on the kinks" i ment that you are easy to please, not an "easy girl", sorry if it was offensive :P

Deleted
    Dont trust either! both are volatile and stop working when you least expect!
    What do you mean? D:

What do you mean? D:
    Exactly what I said! also read the edit :P

The Friend Zone is my eternal residence for all things female. Mostly because even if I want to be out of it, I suspect she doesn't so I never say a word.

Deleted
    Exactly what I said! also read the edit :P
    Hey, now! I been awake since yesterday afternoon, my mind be really weird.

And no offense taken!

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    The Friend Zone is my eternal residence for all things female. Mostly because even if I want to be out of it, I suspect she doesn't so I never say a word.
    And thus you are in it :P
    If you are interest, gotta make it known, fear of rejection... dont understand it, if she says no then it is a heavy burden lifted from you, if anything its a relief no?

You have to re-frame the motivations of the woman such that a baby with the father's traits and not the father himself is the payout. It is a slightly less crazy decision in this light.

Hey, now! I been awake since yesterday afternoon, my mind be really weird.

And no offense taken!
    omg go to sleep!111, and i already think your mind is weird for other reasons! :P
    Glad it wasnt misinterpreted, sometimes i say things and dont realize how they can be interpreted

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 04:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    You have to re-frame the motivations of the woman such that a baby with the father's traits and not the father himself is the payout. It is a slightly less crazy decision in this light.
    Slightly, but still crazy.
    Having a baby is an investment in many areas, people rush into it and then regret.

Deleted
    omg go to sleep!111, and i already think your mind is weird for other reasons! :P
    Glad it wasnt misinterpreted, sometimes i say things and dont realize how they can be interpreted
    I'm going out drinking with friends tonight, no sleep yet!

Why my mind be weird for other reasons?