Probably. But the DPS gain is so marginal that you probably don't need to worry about it unless you are a player of the top top percentile, both in terms of guild and in terms of skill. Anything below that, chances are you make enough mistakes that you won't feel too much of a difference.

herb+eng could have been the best combo in t14 and t15, but for me it makes no sense to drop BS for herb now since BS will pull ahead of everything in t16 (epic gems).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    That would be the one, just with a /cast (all CDs) at the beginning of it and cast sequence rather than just cast so you can spam it freely.
    As I stated:
    I'm not active atm, but I'm 90% sure this is the reason for it. When you have LFR 2/2 or even Normal 2/2 the extra Haste is probably worth it. Also, there's a handful of people that are convinced they do more dps with some magical Imp haste number, but I'm fairly sure its rubbish if you just line the cast up with a Haste proc as much as possible and with DS whenever you can.
    Though I thought that it's better to pump imp swarm faster as possible. Hm, gotta take a look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by weakdots View Post
    herb+eng could have been the best combo in t14 and t15, but for me it makes no sense to drop BS for herb now since BS will pull ahead of everything in t16 (epic gems).
    To my knowledge, Epic Gems aren't confirmed yet and there's nothing even hinting towards them on the PTR. Blizzard admitted that they were a nuisance in Dragon Soul and that they made professions harder to balance. Don't be surprised if they don't get implemented.

Herb and Engi are the best combo right now because Lifeblood lines up with DS giving you bigger Soulfire burst , and shortier imp cd. It sims about 1k over tailoring , but in practice I notice it to be far more than 1k:]

To my knowledge, Epic Gems aren't confirmed yet and there's nothing even hinting towards them on the PTR. Blizzard admitted that they were a nuisance in Dragon Soul and that they made professions harder to balance. Don't be surprised if they don't get implemented.
    they were datamined in 5.2, possible they wont come out

I made the swap to eng + herbalism and like it so far. I had tailor + eng but wanted even more controllable burst. Its definitely a higher skill cap but if you use it at the right times the gains are probably a bit ahead of simc. If I were talking to a friend about his warlock alt I might recommend more conventional professions but if you are min/maxing, especially in terms of burst/pressure on demand, herb/eng is a tough combo to beat.

That would be the one, just with a /cast (all CDs) at the beginning of it and cast sequence rather than just cast so you can spam it freely.

Something like /castsequence reset=6 [@boss1] Corruption, [@boss2] Corruption, [@boss3] Corruption, [@boss4] Corruption?

Anyone have a proven tested one they can provide.

Okay, need an opinion here. I have 2/2 upgraded normal tier helm and 0/2 upgraded normal tier gloves. Both give me my 4 set. I also have 2/2 upgraded animus helm and 2/2 upgraded heroic jin'rokh gloves. Should I go 2 set or should I go 4 set and drop my heroic gloves.

Council of Elders Doom Macro

I'm new to demo, and was wondering if there is a Doom Macro out there that people use, when the UVLS trinket procs. Like a cast sequence one. I'm not the best with creating macros. I could make 4 seperate ones, but as i said, was wondering if there was an easier way lol. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tret View Post
    I'm new to demo, and was wondering if there is a Doom Macro out there that people use, when the UVLS trinket procs. Like a cast sequence one. I'm not the best with creating macros. I could make 4 seperate ones, but as i said, was wondering if there was an easier way lol. Thanks.
    You should find the answer to your macro problem in the past page or 2. It's an ongoing question by someone else as well, so more people might weigh in on the question.

Food for thought... 100% AoE damage buff with new MF = Immolation Aura during DS for single target? At the very least it will happen during cleave.

Food for thought... 100% AoE damage buff with new MF = Immolation Aura during DS for single target? At the very least it will happen during cleave.
    I feel like it'll happen for both Destro and Demo with MF providing a damage buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I feel like it'll happen for both Destro and Demo with MF providing a damage buff.
    Destro with... RoF?
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Delvaz View Post
    Something like /castsequence reset=6 [@boss1] Corruption, [@boss2] Corruption, [@boss3] Corruption, [@boss4] Corruption?

Anyone have a proven tested one they can provide.
    Yeah i am wondering the same.

Also you say corruption and not Doom in the macro?
    Gonna try and test out before my raid tonight (although i only have the LFR UVLS myself, not upgraded (isnt sure it will be worth it))

Yes you always write Corruption in macros and it will cast Doom when in Metamorphosis. Now I am not sure about the [@boss1] etc conditionals and if they work in a castsequence.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Yes you always write Corruption in macros and it will cast Doom when in Metamorphosis. Now I am not sure about the [@boss1] etc conditionals and if they work in a castsequence.
    They do not. It is not possible to switch targets in a cast sequence. And you actually don't want that because the boss frame order will change as soon as any of Mar'lis "pets" is active. You have to be aware of that und press your buttons accordingly.
    Last edited by mmocff0de3da04; 2013-06-19 at 08:13 AM.

Deleted
    I've just been using

#showtooltip Doom
    /stopcasting
    /cast [nostance] Metamorphosis
    /cast [stance:1 target=mouseover] Doom

For my doom on council, not sure if it's optimal - but it's what I've been using alongside SUF (which I'm not usually a fan of, but I'm weened into them enough to use for encounters that the boss frame / dot tracking shines on, like council).

Deleted
    I use Immolation Aura almost every time I'm in Metamorphosis just becuase I have such a f**kton of fury all the time, with MF in 5.4 that'll be even better. Hopefully.

I've been brushing up on my demo and I'm curious about rolling 100% crit Corruption's as well as Dooms. Is the idea not to override it with ToC after Corr gets rolling? If in meta how do you spend fury with no MC procs and a 100% crit Corr?