Thread: A WoW crush..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Send him some newd pics (tasetefully done of course), then later go, "Opps my bad! Sent that to the wrong person LOL"

It's a great ice breaker
    Wise words.

On Topic: Are you kidding me? Is he even from your country, let alone state, county, town, city and/or village? If he lives where you live then maybe it is possible to go further. If not, don't even bother.

If you have extremely strong feelings and maybe even love him, try talking to him. Send him a tell, "wanna tank or heal a dungeon". Farm for a while, talk like a chick through text, he will eventually realize you're a girl and then he will most likely friend list you or even ask you to jump on vent/skype (Hes a guy, that plays wow... he senses a girl, he will stalk them TO DEATH, trust me).

Then wam bam thank you mam. Play hard to get. Add facebook. Share nudes. Hookup. Marry. Child him. Profit.

Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    This is not a good way to start a relationship, sending nudes/challenging pictures to someone that you really don't know, lets just say it could impact his impression of her in a negative way.
    I would hope no one took that seriously.

Your all over looking one fact in the opening few lines,

shes never heard or seen him,

Your going through a phase, or a obsession, be sensible and ignore it, you can't have a "real" crush or fancy to someone you've only communicated with via a ingame chat, needless to say how fucking dangerous it is if your still a teen,

15+ Year Old Account
    Go talk on skype/vent etc > have fun, let him know you like him

Ask to go out someday? (dont know how far you are apart).

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Let me take one guess. Alliance?
    Horde

I am a very friendly talker so tend to be very dense when it comes to people flirting. I just take it as people being friendly and will just go with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    Horde

I am a very friendly talker so tend to be very dense when it comes to people flirting. I just take it as people being friendly and will just go with the flow.
    Wow, that's shocking. Every Alliance guild I've been in seems to have significantly more female members than Horde.

I tend to be the opposite. I talk friendly only with people I know in /g, otherwise I'm a recluse and don't talk on vent or /g.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Wow, that's a first when it happens that a girl gets a crush on a boy in WoW instead of the other way around.

*mind blown*
    Hardly. I've had a girl in WoW get a crush on me before. I liked her well enough, but I didn't return the sentiment fully, and besides, she lived a 3.5 hour drive away.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

For me, strong women aren't only a plus; but a necessity :|
    Women who are direct and honest about what they want are rare and awesome. Subtle hints work better when you know your partner better. I can pick up on my wife's subtle hints now much better than we first started dating, though I still miss a few occasionally.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about you, but I don't get subtle hints; at all. I was talking with a friend on these boards yesterday about one such hilarious incident which was about as strong as one could get, yet still failed to compute.

For me, strong women aren't only a plus; but a necessity :|
    Same here. I can't stand it when people can't be forthright.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Same here. I can't stand it when people can't be forthright.
    The funny thing is, it almost turns me into a hypocrite. I love when they're forthright, but when they're not and I haven't a clue, I'm not either. Round and round we go.

Wow, that's shocking. Every Alliance guild I've been in seems to have significantly more female members than Horde.

I tend to be the opposite. I talk friendly only with people I know in /g, otherwise I'm a recluse and don't talk on vent or /g.
    I used to not talk much in gchat but since I love talking and I have a bad case of gutter mind my true nature won out. Vent is a different story being from Alabama I am a southern girl and I sound like it which I don't like hear on vent. Plus it rats you out on being a female which can be bad sometimes and funny when everyone thinks you are a guy.

I used to not talk much in gchat but since I love talking and I have a bad case of gutter mind my true nature won out. Vent is a different story being from Alabama I am a southern girl and I sound like it which I don't like hear on vent. Plus it rats you out on being a female which can be bad sometimes and funny when everyone thinks you are a guy.
    Yeah, my reclusive behavior is why my guild had a rumor in early Cata that I was a girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Wow, that's a first when it happens that a girl gets a crush on a boy in WoW instead of the other way around.

*mind blown*
    It happens way more than you think :P I had a crush on our main tank... 6 years later he is my husband (of a few years)!

Anyways, to OP, maybe he is just as shy and interested in you! If you both stay quiet, the world will never know. You have to take chances b/c the worst that could happen is he turns out not to be interested, the best is he could be interested and things develop! Life is too short to not take chances! Don't play games, don't spend ages trying to work up the nerve- he may end up with someone else. This is 2013 and you are (I am sure) a great girl who a guy would be happy to get to know. Start chatting. If he is interested he will e happy to chat with you, if not he probably will keep it short. Have confidence and jump in.
    Last edited by Nymie; 2013-01-11 at 05:35 PM.

WoW since '06, Army wife since '09, U of MD Law

Just get to talking to him more and give him your number or facebook info and I'm sure he will do the same, then if he's attracted to you he will start making the moves.

Yeah, my reclusive behavior is why my guild had a rumor in early Cata that I was a girl.
    ...............No matter how reclusive I am people always think I am a male, no matter what game I play. I was told it was because I play too aggressively, like a man.

...............No matter how reclusive I am people always think I am a male, no matter what game I play. I was told it was because I play too aggressively, like a man.
    Well if we're going with gamer stereotypes it means I must suck

Attracted to his skills? Lol.

-1/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post
    So you haven't spoke to this chap but you would like to? That answers everything, just a casual whisper and you're sorted. Just type girly and cute and you will automatically have his attention!
    I would treat someone whispering me that at random like a troll, but maybe that's just me.

make some lvl 1 alts, send him love letters in the mail, then delete the alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post
    So you haven't spoke to this chap but you would like to? That answers everything, just a casual whisper and you're sorted. Just type girly and cute and you will automatically have his attention!
    I'd be a bit more subtle about it than that. Better to mention a situation that implies that she's female and let the guy draw his own conclusion. Talking cute can backfire if it's out of character for her, cause then he could realize that she was just trying to draw his attention (men aren't all idiots).

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    make some lvl 1 alts, send him love letters in the mail, then delete the alts.
    ...lol, good example of what to do to scare a guy off.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.