Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I generally dislike kids. Last time I was visiting in-laws and there were some other people too and one of them had a kid with them. I was sitting there enjoying my coffee but the damn kid (around age 6-10 I guess, no clue) just for some reason wanted to throw stuff like decorative pillows and stuffed animals at me, nearly spilled hot coffee on me because of that. Thankfully I have a long nerve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goat babies and their pooping everywhere and eating everything.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't hate kids. I just don't like being near them. I wouldn't exactly call myself a good influence or role model.

I like to call it "being irresponsibly responsible".

That, and some children are just plain annoying.

When I played in the street, my dad told me, "When a car comes, you get out of the way until they pass. I don't want you getting hit."

As a (nearly) 30-year-old man driving home from a 10-hour day at work, the kids playing in the street don't bat an eye, or move, and the parents on the lawn eye me, as if my car-driving is interfering with their kids' play time.

If I have one complaint about today's kids (wow I feel quasi-old saying that), it's that they are too coddled.

But I don't hate kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    I have none of it.
    I have a good bit of it, most of my friends say I have the most patience of anyone they have known, but I still don't want to have kids. I'm fine with other peoples kids, assuming they are well behaved, but I'd still want nothing to do with them on a regular basis.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't hate them, I just find them annoying.

I'm going to be a horrible parent. Maybe I'll adopt a 25 year old with his own apartment.

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 09:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    When I played in the street, my dad told me, "When a car comes, you get out of the way until they pass. I don't want you getting hit."

As a (nearly) 30-year-old man driving home from a 10-hour day at work, the kids playing in the street don't bat an eye, or move, and the parents on the lawn eye me, as if my car-driving is interfering with their kids' play time.

If I have one complaint about today's kids (wow I feel quasi-old saying that), it's that they are too coddled.

But I don't hate kids.
    This is so true. My mother's a teacher and when a kid gets in trouble at school, rather than trusting the teacher, the parents yell at my mother and say "oh my child is an angel, he couldn't possibly have done that."
    Putin khuliyo

I could never be a teacher or do anything that involves kids. I'd literally go crazy. I had to baby-sit my cousin the other day and after 10minutes I had enough.
    "There is no honor in mediocrity."

cause their frontal lobe is not fully developed. and its considered child abuse to backhand them.

You are so old!
    Also pretty sure it's because you only notice the ones who don't move.

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 03:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    cause their frontal lobe is not fully developed. and its considered child abuse to backhand them.
    Wait, it is?

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    You are so old!
    Easy for you to say! You're only 1 year old!
    http://i.imgur.com/XaKVQ.png

Also pretty sure it's because you only notice the ones who don't move.
    Some truth here.

Some truth here. But not entirely.
    We're in 2013 >_>.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

And people hate kids like me apparently. Sent from Hell to make people miserable and everything

I'm studying to become a High School teacher, I actually prefer dealing with the Hormone Fueled but generally more capable and have somewhat more brain power teenagers then annoying little wankers.

I would pull my hair out if I had to teach anything below Grade 7-8, I just don't like little children at all. I guess it's probably more-so because I'm 20 (22 when I finish my degree), I find I can relate to the 13-18 Year olds that I will be teaching much better. I remember loving all the younger teachers at school and hating all the Old idiots, they're just so much easier to talk to and tell far better stories/jokes. So hopefully that'll be the case for me. Whereas with little kids it doesn't matter if you're Young or Old, they will act like cretins much more often.

Send them to boarding school

because everyone has the right to hate whatever and whoever he f***ing wants - and be vocal about it! thats what freedom of speach means brah.

I hate kids because they are super annoying and obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargarii View Post
    Thing is, it's a PUBLIC place. Your argument is just as easily reversed to "stay home if you can't handle the public", because those awful kids fall into the public category.
    So you have no problems with kids screaming, yelling, crying on trains??? Tell me you sit there and don't have bad thoughts about the parents. They shouldn't be on them if the parents cannot keep them in check out of common decency, but then again most of these monkeys(parents) are probably assholes anyway. Same goes for shops. Why do you think so many hotels/resorts have adult only poools etc... cause kids annoy the fuck out of everyone, hell i have even seen restaurants ban kids
    Last edited by TheBeardedOne; 2013-01-12 at 05:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    I hate kids because they are super annoying and obnoxious.
    Hey so are adults.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Hey so are adults.
    So are you!

10+ Year Old Account
    To quote Miranda from Sex and the City: "Mommy needs two hands to eat her eight dollar cake."

Children are best left at home unless the event is designed with them in mind. Hence why I never fly coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.