Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    it's not that i hate kids.. i just hate YOUR kids

10+ Year Old Account
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm not people, but then, who am I?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind them as long as I don't have to take care of them, they're fun to be around but taking care of them is another matter.

I'm a calm guy and I don't like noise and fuss. Kids generally epitomize noise and fuss.

Some kids are okay, other kids are just fucking annoying. It's based on the kid's personality for me, I don't just generalize them. Although most of the time I hate MOST kids. There are very few I like.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dislike kids. Most of the time I simply want to have my quiet, but if there's children around there's always lots of yelling, screaming and crying. And I'm well aware that they're not doing it out of spite or because they want to annoy me. And I also know that I wasn't very different back then.

But whenever it's christmas I always dread the time it's the children's turn to unpack. (I've got 6 cousins between 4 and 10). Because that's when it gets most annoying: "WHY DIDN'T I GET <insert present the other kid got>??!!!!!!!" or when they simply turn stubborn for no reason. My Grandma, aunt and mother cooked an excellent christmas dinner but one of the little brats simply didn't want to eat, despite complaining about hunger all the time before. He cried while being scolded, he refused having a piece of the dessert he simply cried about not wanting to eat.
    On the other hand one of the younger girls packed her plate full of sweet stuff during dessert and ate it all. Late she puked on my aunts couch.

Oh and they ruined the other couch by pouring nail polish over it (which one of them got as a present) despite being told multiple times not to open it.

On another instance the kid of an aqcuaintance peed into our toilet. The room, not the ceramic and denied it furiously and even accused his dad.

So yes. Pretty much every time I had more than one kid around they pretty much gave me a headache. I might still have children one day. But I sure as hell don't like them at the moment.

They're aggravating, in every sense of the word.

Granted I can not speak for all children on earth, but all of the children I've been around my entire life are loud, destructive, and generally filled with a sense of 'my actions will bring no punishment even if I take a poo on the carpet and then rub it in the dogs face'. Yes most of these things can be attributed to age, but again, this applies to every age group up to around 99.

I guess I don't hate kids, just the human race.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was a kid

Mom asked me to go fetch jacket for guest

Kids I see

Steal jacket from guest

---On a serious note, depends on the kid, some are annoying, some are angels. However, to err is human, to forgive, divine.
    Howay the lads!

10+ Year Old Account
    But whenever it's christmas I always dread the time it's the children's turn to unpack. (I've got 6 cousins between 4 and 10). Because that's when it gets most annoying: "WHY DIDN'T I GET <insert present the other kid got>??!!!!!!!" or when they simply turn stubborn for no reason. My Grandma, aunt and mother cooked an excellent christmas dinner but one of the little brats simply didn't want to eat, despite complaining about hunger all the time before. He cried while being scolded, he refused having a piece of the dessert he simply cried about not wanting to eat.
    On the other hand one of the younger girls packed her plate full of sweet stuff during dessert and ate it all. Late she puked on my aunts couch.

Oh and they ruined the other couch by pouring nail polish over it (which one of them got as a present) despite being told multiple times not to open it.

On another instance the kid of an aqcuaintance peed into our toilet. The room, not the ceramic and denied it furiously and even accused his dad.
    I would work for the Reapers too after that evening... <_<

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I mean, I see people on these forums talking about kids and babys like they are sent from Hell to make their lives miserable.

I am a teacher in training and honestly wtf is wrong with people saying such bad stuff about children. :O

You were a kid too you know.

Of course they can be annoying be they can also be endearing and nice + polite.

Often times I am stunned by what they score on certain tests which I have to check.

And I am a man by the way, so no stereotypical woman who is crazy about kids.
    I'm a teacher. Have worked with kids from ages 8 to 18. Kids are alright as long as you dont have to spend your entire day with them and as long as they respect you as an adult. I'm not a fan of having kids. See it as a drag. I also spent most of my life traveling and intend to continue doing that. And I would not drag a kid around me across the world. Alas if I ever settle and choose to form a stable family I prefer to adopt rather then having my own. But I'm offtopic.

The fundamental issue is that children are inherently vulnerable. Their actions, behaviour etc. When that anoying kid is anoying it's not his or hers fault, but probably a parenting fail or some other issue that he/she needs help with. It is understandable that many people aren't very keen in dealing with other peoples problems, arent keen on putting up with problem kids or the havok they wreck. You cannot blame them. They have no reason to put up with other peoples kids and when they do they do it out of the kindness of their hearts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Badly raised children are worthless.

Well raised children are what everyone should strive to have.

I don't dislike them in general, however the ones that come across as self centered and entitled irks me that's not all on the child it can be from the parents too and I dislike them just as much thats not constricted directly towards children that's for Everybody.. But, pending on how they are raised and act not every child is exactly the same 4-12 when the screaming is controlled and they can sit still longer than 30 seconds is good to me and I won't mind them around me, I was a kid once too yes but I always enjoyed my silence and alone time I didn't like kids when I was a kid.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

10+ Year Old Account
    I worked in retail at a local supermarket and my 'hate' for kids came from there. I absofuckinglutely HATE kids that:

1) run around
    2) scream/shout/cry
    3) get in the way, mine or a customers
    4) touch things

Not all kids behave like little bastards, so until i see proof otherwise i still despise the little fuckers.
    I'm certain 100% that i was not always a little angel when out with family, but i was disciplined if it was deemed worthy, something you can't do nowadays without being labelled a child molestor and/or bad parent.

I'm of the mindset that children should be fucking quiet and behave when in public. This is where my 'hate' comes from.

I believe this to be relevant to the topic.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man...what a bunch of whiny self centered pussies on this board. Try some patience for a change. People had to deal with you as a kid at one time. Chances are people still have to deal with your childish annoying behavior.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-11 at 08:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I myself am a after school program coordinator and i have been for the last 8 years. When it comes to kids is one thing that needs to be put into perspective

Don't think of them children that don't know any better but as "young people with lack of experiences". If you take a second and think about it that is what makes us different, kids vs adults.

There is no need to be nice to kids unless they earn it. If the kid is going to be a jerk i laugh tell them how the world works. They gasp and listen. If they keep acting up a phone call to home normally works.

However i do get the bad apples and my science they are the most entertaining. When Mom hears how bad her child was not from one Teacher but the Principe, VP, 2 teachers 3 aids, an after school coach and the site coordinator its priceless. And the kid is crying and crying but that is what they get for kicking 3 kids, spitting at coach and cussing as they run up and down the halls. "no mom they are all lairs". Yep gotta love kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    Badly raised children are worthless.

Well raised children are what everyone should strive to have.
    Typed the upper part before seeing. That's basically it. Deep down i have that 300 mind set, if the kids cant carry their weight they are better off tossed off a cliff. However i was born with a left foot that curved right so i would of been tossed off the cliff long ago
    Last edited by Duffie; 2013-01-11 at 07:50 PM.

I like kids. I just don't want to spawn one myself.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I like kids. I just don't want to spawn one myself.
    Because they need the sustenance of life?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think people HATE kids. They just don't want them. It's pretty cruel to say you hate a kid(depending on the age). But i always laugh when people list the reason they hate kids because at one point they did ALL of those things to, they just might not remember it that way. I would love to have kids of my own one day.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Deleted
    Kids untouched by Facebook, Call of Duty, etc are fine. It's the new generation of kids that has a lot of annoying basterds in them. Other than that I don't know any people who hate kids in general...