Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i wonder why so many people in here dont sleep well
    Idk im just not sleeping well.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    How the hell could you do 10th and not get bored out of your mind when you had top grades? I've had to ask my teacher to give me something hard about 7 times before I got something that seems just a little bit challenging.

Also, yay for coding!
    Because my english teacher was amazing and, while the other guys from my class did their assignments, I translated Dan Turèll poems and read Shakespeare

He was a really good teacher. I wish I could become like him some day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Everytime people start LoL, HoN, Dota2, whatever talk, i imagine thats how other people feel when i talk about proramming..
    I was playing with a 4-stack the other day, they let their Tinker offlane when the enemy has an Axe jungle and they tell me, the random Sniper to go mid.
    Nothing is said after about 5 seconds into the game where I joke about how since I'm the only pub player I'm obligated to feed and Lich goes ballistic thinking I'm serious.
    30 or so minutes in, "wtf why no ss" when their lane has been missing already more times than I can count but with 0 pings or anything in chat.

Every time I got a kill with Assassinate it was a KS. Every time I died, it was because I was a noob and not because Slardar refused to cast Amplify on their Riki.
    Game stretched on until 68 minutes even though we could've throned by 40 because team was scared shitless when it was a 3v1.

Is this confusing enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Because my english teacher was amazing and, while the other guys from my class did their assignments, I translated Dan Turèll poems and read Shakespeare

He was a really good teacher. I wish I could become like him some day.
    I wish I had a teacher like that..
    Except the Shakespeare part, I did all of his works in 5th and 6th (Out of country during that time, different school system).

10+ Year Old Account
    Sleep is a waste of time! I dreamed about zombies again btw, lol.

Deleted
    I mostly have good sleeps, and I like to stay in bed...

This example is when I hate to wake up: having a triple X rated dream... I HATE TO WAKE UP WHEN HAVING THOSE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Is this better
    I like the other one better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I was playing with a 4-stack the other day, they let their Tinker offlane when the enemy has an Axe jungle and they tell me, the random Sniper to go mid.
    Nothing is said after about 5 seconds into the game where I joke about how since I'm the only pub player I'm obligated to feed and Lich goes ballistic thinking I'm serious.
    30 or so minutes in, "wtf why no ss" when their lane has been missing already more times than I can count but with 0 pings or anything in chat.

Every time I got a kill with Assassinate it was a KS. Every time I died, it was because I was a noob and not because Slardar refused to cast Amplify on their Riki.
    Game stretched on until 68 minutes even though we could've throned by 40 because team was scared shitless when it was a 3v1.

Oh Zefie how droll :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Also, yay for coding!
    Coding is boring. The code itself is just a tool. It's the problem solving that's the fun part.

After all, most companies don't pay you to code. They can get someone in a faraway country to code for a fraction of the cost. Companies pay computer scientists to solve problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Coding is boring. The code itself is just a tool. It's the problem solving that's the fun part.

After all, most companies don't pay you to code. They can get someone in a faraway country to code for a fraction of the cost. Companies pay computer scientists to solve problems.
    Solving problems is fun, it's one of the reasons I enjoy (hard) maths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post

Some guy outsourced his coding work to a guy in India, costing him just a fourth of his salary.
    When they found out he got fired.
    10/10 business practices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iZj7647.jpg[IMG]
    Exact same damage and cost as 3 Slippers but you don't get the other benefits.
    Blades of Attack best starting item.

Some guy outsourced his coding work to a guy in India, costing him just a fourth of his salary.
    When they found out he got fired.
    10/10 business practices.
    He outsourced to china for a 5th of his salary.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ee-outsourcing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    He outsourced to china for a 5th of his salary.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ee-outsourcing
    Details, details .

Details, details .
    The devil is in the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Is this better
    She so crazy happy cute
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Also new trailer for this

10+ Year Old Account
    >reading a 37 chapter Vanilla Series
    > Final Chapter NTR
    I gonna die
    my feels will kill me

Deleted
    * Bounces into the thread, booping a few random ponies in the process.

Hi. \o

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Sleep is a waste of time! I dreamed about zombies again btw, lol.

My pony dream from the night before had a continuation last night i find it very odd cause i dont usually dream much.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 02:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    * Bounces into the thread, booping a few random ponies in the process.

Hi. \o

morning shaedris how are you on this fine day?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"