Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    There are definitely some interesting things, although most of it is drowned out by definitions and other very non-interesting things.
    Sadly, that's a common theme with professional textbooks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    False until proven true.
    Or something.

I feel like you are giving me quite a bit of attention, not that I'm saying it's unwanted but it is curious.
    Curiosity tickled the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    It's probably just you imagining things but what ever works for ya man.
    Or my fat just making me warm, although I have always been a warm/hot guy when it came to my body temperature. I live in a basement, with a fan, and I am still warm. I need to drink a lot of water to keep my body heat in check also.

It is either my weight or my blood being awesome, although it is annoying when you want to sleep and can't cool down.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Places where claustrophobia cannot follow
    Read up. That 9 inch area would just screw me over at my current fitness level. Just far too small (maybe forever, really: fitness can only do so much. Can't change how wideset you are as far as shoulders go.)

Or my fat just making me warm, although I have always been a warm/hot guy when it came to my body temperature. I live in a basement, with a fan, and I am still warm. I need to drink a lot of water to keep my body heat in check also.

It is either my weight or my blood being awesome, although it is annoying when you want to sleep and can't cool down.
    I know that feel. I'm pretty warm as well. Not the most warm person ever, but warm.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can do it!
    Look into my eyes and tell me it's true

That's fair enough. I am still glad to see you up and around again.
    All I got to say is Annie looks like the girl from Orphan and I don't think Riot fixed her walking animation. Still looks like she is walking on the moon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay the amount of shit flying from an Elemental Shaman specced into Echo of the Elements is actually kind of scary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Read up. That 9 inch area would just screw me over at my current fitness level. Just far too small (maybe forever, really: fitness can only do so much. Can't change how wideset you are as far as shoulders go.)
    Nope. Shoulders and hip bones will always stop you from fitting through places both frontal and sideways

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Sadly, that's a common theme with professional textbooks.
    That is true. The physics one is much better in that way, sure there are the usual definitions, but it really gets down to the main point in the chapter quickly to help you understand the math that is going on, although I have always been good at math so these beginning chapters have been like me retaking high school physics all over again, which makes it odd how I can take this class in college when I did it in high school, but oh well it made it easier to pick 2 course this semester. I only need 2 more classes after this semester to get my associates degree, then I have no idea what I am doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    Look into my eyes and tell me it's true
    [IMG]http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/3624/52110960.jpg[/IMeG]
    * Looks

Yep. You can!

I feel like you are giving me quite a bit of attention, not that I'm saying it's unwanted but it is curious.
    I don't know man, I just feel this synergy between you and I.

You might think I'm giving a lot of attention, but I'm just being courteous, not ignoring replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Shoulders and hip bones will always stop you from fitting through places both frontal and sideways
    Unfortunately. I think it would be awesome to be able to explore the areas without walkways.

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I know that feel. I'm pretty warm as well. Not the most warm person ever, but warm.
    Sometimes I can drink half a gallon of water and it do nothing. My body is weird. I should really cut down on some of this fluff I have so maybe I can cut some heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    All I got to say is Annie looks like the girl from Orphan and I don't think Riot fixed her walking animation. Still looks like she is walking on the moon.
    She really does look creepy. Which champ reskin are they doing next?

Quote Originally Posted by OkamiOki View Post
    * hugs your tail and looks around timidly

um.... I have no idea what they look like at all.
    Well then, we'll just have to be suspicious of everypony that comes along then, won't we?

Not everyone has to have an ulterior motive in talking to you. It could just be that you're, y'know, pretty awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately. I think it would be awesome to be able to explore the areas without walkways.
    As long as you didn't disturb the crystals, yes

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Not everyone has to have an ulterior motive in talking to you. It could just be that you're, y'know, pretty awesome.
    People talk to me to feel better about themselves, Big Foot said so.

Sometimes I can drink half a gallon of water and it do nothing. My body is weird. I should really cut down on some of this fluff I have so maybe I can cut some heat.

She really does look creepy. Which champ reskin are they doing next?
    Huh. Well then.
    And you're planning on losing weight once it gets warmer aren't you?

Deleted
    That is true. The physics one is much better in that way, sure there are the usual definitions, but it really gets down to the main point in the chapter quickly to help you understand the math that is going on, although I have always been good at math so these beginning chapters have been like me retaking high school physics all over again, which makes it odd how I can take this class in college when I did it in high school, but oh well it made it easier to pick 2 course this semester. I only need 2 more classes after this semester to get my associates degree, then I have no idea what I am doing.
    At least they're not all that bad, then. Good luck figuring out what to do after you get your degree.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as you didn't disturb the crystals, yes
    Well, obviously. But many of the more interesting areas are outside of the main tour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, obviously. But many of the more interesting areas are outside of the main tour.
    Much agreed.

Good morning all

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?