Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Lulu suppost is more fun, killing the ad carry alone.

I was gold division 1, then i took troll olaf 2 times to the knee and some random perma dc, now im gold division 2 and nearly gone there too, this new system sucks -_-

I can only que ranked with 1 and we still can't carry this when people keep feeding the wrong champions like chogath.
    Then don't play ranked! If you do nothing but lose, then why play ranked, when chances are you'll have a better time in normals anyways?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    Can't parry
    Too heavy
    I can't parry so I don't

And you can't even parry most enemies

Lulu suppost is more fun, killing the ad carry alone.

I was gold division 1, then i took troll olaf 2 times to the knee and some random perma dc, now im gold division 2 and nearly gone there too, this new system sucks -_-

I can only que ranked with 1 and we still can't carry this when people keep feeding the wrong champions like chogath.
    Sorry for your bad luck. I find I do better in ranked when I don't get upset and just play it like I was playing normals.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/channel/pon...isode/DghmGQt/

Now that would be a cool pony episode. Eh, maybe in season 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I can't parry so I don't

And you can't even parry most enemies
    But you can parry Gwin, which turns the fight into a joke xD

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Sorry for your bad luck. I find I do better in ranked when I don't get upset and just play it like I was playing normals.
    It's a universal rule of MOBAs that even pros agree on.
    Don't play when in a bad mood.
    If you do, you will do poorly. Your anger DOES effect how you play, NO MATTER what you may personally think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanoda View Post
    [IMG]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/033/3/c/dmc4_nero___kyrie__by_pegasus20101000-d5tlhhy.jpg[/IM]
    lol. Nero Pony xD

Looks weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Klocko View Post
    Then don't play ranked! If you do nothing but lose, then why play ranked, when chances are you'll have a better time in normals anyways?
    I want to get up in ranks, but you don't just magicaly get up in ranks, but it's just since s3 started trolls and stuff are getting more. It's just you get punished way too hard for people trolling in your game and cause of them you won't get away from this hardcore troll elo, thats what so annoying and this new system doesn't make it any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    lol. Nero Pony xD

Looks weird.
    I think it would be better if his coat was red instead of blue but yeah XD

10+ Year Old Account
    I had 12:4 Ez today and still lost as example, it's a team game, but at some points its just too much punishment that you can't do it alone.

It's a universal rule of MOBAs that even pros agree on.
    Don't play when in a bad mood.
    If you do, you will do poorly. Your anger DOES effect how you play, NO MATTER what you may personally think.
    That pretty much applies to everything except maybe physical sports like boxing where one might use rage as a fuel. Even then rage can blind you and make you do worse.

I want to get up in ranks, but you don't just magicaly get up in ranks, but it's just since s3 started trolls and stuff are getting more. It's just you get punished way too hard for people trolling in your game and cause of them you won't get away from this hardcore troll elo, thats what so annoying and this new system doesn't make it any better.
    There is no point in getting up in ranked unless you are in a team and are planning on going pro/to the championship. LoL is a game. You play it for fun. And if you're not having fun with ranked due to trolls, then JUST. DONT. PLAY. RANKED. It's very simple.

Or fuck, if you do want to play ranked, play with a team. You know, with friends. So even if they suck, you can still have some enjoyment. AND you can still get up in ranked like you want to.

I've had a pretty lucky start, only one troll so far but we managed to win anyway.

Deleted
    I think it would be better if his coat was red instead of blue but yeah XD
    Nero uses a black jacket remember? It's Dante who uses a red one xD

That pretty much applies to everything except maybe physical sports like boxing where one might use rage as a fuel. Even then rage can blind you and make you do worse.
    Yeah. Pretty much, you get mad, you can do poorly. So you have to just stay calm and collective. /=
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cO4jdEIl.png[/IG]

Black Rarity.
    I can see rarity being black just fine. But . . . not with that hair style :P
    It strangely fits though

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 06:31 PM ----------

He uses black? seriously? Huh, guess i never noticed.
    Well either way, the pic is still good, but with that arm, he will look weird, no matter what.

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cO4jdEIl.png[IMG]

Black Rarity.
    Kill that hair with fire. The rest is decent.

But that is her hairstyle, she's skrilled.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GnWKDIxl.jpg[/IG]

Who is this pony artist?
    That's her hairstyle as a pony. Because of how horse manes work.
    As a human, it wouldn't be like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Kill that hair with fire. The rest is decent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    heyo, how are y'all?
    pretty good. Def better than last night where I was depressed . . . again. But i'm all good now, the only bad part of today is the fact that it will be tomorrow soon, and the day after is Monday and that means school XD

I always thought it was blue.

Maybe it was the lighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™