Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    8d?
    THANKS FOR MAKING MY ENTIRE POST LOWER-CASE.

;_;

It's a face, similar to

Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    I'm too scared to. Partially due to..well, yeah, death. And partially because it involves bleeding. I'm a pussy.
    oh yeah me too. I dont like getting blood drawn at all. And i'm scared as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    That and they like to use finger blood. I'm a gamer That stings. Course I could use my pinky i guess. If you decide to check and your family is diabetic it should be easy enough to use one of their testers as long as you can clean it well enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    THANKS FOR MAKING MY ENTIRE POST LOWER-CASE.

;_;

It's a face, similar to
    Ahh. I'm sorry ;_;

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

After HOURS of tossing and turning

I can't sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

That and they like to use finger blood. I'm a gamer That stings. Course I could use my pinky i guess. If you decide to check and your family is diabetic it should be easy enough to use one of their testers as long as you can clean it well enough.
    Mhmm. Yup yup. And bah i'm a gamer too that's why shit hurts man. Well, when i get blood drawn again to test if i really do have lyme disease (eventually that's happen, me getting blood drawn) i will ask if i can get tested for diabetes.

10+ Year Old Account
    My eyesight always was bad and i dont know when its too much peeing and i always drink alot, mostly cause i like the taste of miniralwater and i hate a dry mouth x) and what i learned from psycho class: If you look up sympthoms by yourself you will always find something or think you have it yourself.

Part of the reason I do not want to go to the doctor, even though I haven't gone in for years. I definitely don't want to know if I have MS like my mother, might as well kill myself then and there if I were to find out.

I do need to make an appointment and find myself a doctor. One the weather warms up I should be able to finally do such things.

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 11:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post

I can't sleep
    I do that too, just toss and turn for hours rather than getting up.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    My eyesight always was bad and i dont know when its too much peeing and i always drink alot, mostly cause i like the taste of miniralwater and i hate a dry mouth x) and what i learned from psycho class: If you look up sympthoms by yourself you will always find something or think you have it yourself.
    Oh I know. I think i just have a bad bladder, and also, I've always had poor site. Drinking wise . . . I drink way too much but it's w/e.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post

I can't sleep
    Hai Mr Naro :3

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Part of the reason I do not want to go to the doctor, even though I haven't gone in for years. I definitely don't want to know if I have MS like my mother, might as well kill myself then and there if I were to find out.

I do need to make an appointment and find myself a doctor. One the weather warms up I should be able to finally do such things.

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 11:04 PM ----------

I do that too, just toss and turn for hours rather than getting up.
    No! No suicide! But also, it's a good thing to find a doctor. And blah i'm not focused at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I say USAsian all the time.

Have a pussy with stiches.
    [IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me194bPhzL1qgq33lo1_500.jpg[/IMdG]
    I am full of sads now

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    I would, but you still being around lets them snuggle bite you more.

It will be written in legend.
    And everyone will have seen your work! Blimps shall fly, carrying banners of you! Times Square shall play nothing but your videos!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mhmm. Yup yup. And bah i'm a gamer too that's why shit hurts man. Well, when i get blood drawn again to test if i really do have lyme disease (eventually that's happen, me getting blood drawn) i will ask if i can get tested for diabetes.
    Yarg, Lyme That's a lovely diagnosis all its own.

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    If I don't go dry for long periods (Which suuuucks, I get thirsty as hell.) I often end up going hourly if i'm lucky. That's not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post

Why can my brain not make the connection on what MS ...no nevermind, multiple-somethingIcan'tspell?

And I do have one thing that MAY mean no Diabetes. I drink nothing but soda and sugar packed Tea and have yet to go into a coma/die. Pretty sure Diabetics can't have that much sugar unless they're having an attack already.

Yarg, Lyme That's a lovely diagnosis all its own.

If I don't go dry for long periods (Which suuuucks, I get thirsty as hell.) I often end up going hourly if i'm lucky. That's not good.

Why can my brain not make the connection on what MS ...no nevermind, multiple-somethingIcan'tspell?

And I do have one thing that MAY mean no Diabetes. I drink nothing but soda and sugar packed Tea and have yet to go into a coma/die. Pretty sure Diabetics can't have that much sugar unless they're having an attack already.
    I wasn't formally diagnosed BUT i'm pretty sure i have it. I had a picture perfect bullseye on my leg where i got bit, and when lyme gets detected early, it normally always comes back negative.
    And i have almost every symptom.

10+ Year Old Account
    My gods, it appears to be another thread.

Obligatory one post.

No! No suicide! But also, it's a good thing to find a doctor. And blah i'm not focused at all
    If it is anything like my mother's MS, then it would be much much much much much much much much much much simpler.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post

Obligatory one post.
    Obligatory yozzers, how have you been?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account

Obligatory one post.
    Oh hai Isro! ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Just as I planned!
    [MG]http://i.imgur.com/kZ7ewl.gif[/IMG]

Hello Trixie.
    What.....

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't formally diagnosed BUT i'm pretty sure i have it. I had a picture perfect bullseye on my leg where i got bit, and when lyme gets detected early, it normally always comes back negative.
    And i have almost every symptom.
    Ouuuch. That SUCKS. I'm lucky enough to never have had a tic EVER. Despite walking in the woods often. Buuut there's a very real chance the spiders in my ceiling might be brown recluses. i can't tell because of my shitty vision. Might just be house spiders.

Obligatory one post.
    Isro has not always been a moderator, has he?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.