10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I did. Those are not human.
    Abonitions?No, but seriously, i won't watch it when it's really just in humanform. I kinda find this idea rather boring than "exciting", i was more thinking of just MLP, but they're older or with more "mature"content in it, i mean thats nothing they can't do, also if they really will look like that i also don't like the look.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Yeah, but even in 5Ds era the most summons that occur in a turn would be 2 or 3 (except for possibly Blackwings, but that's what made the archetype, it's a swarm deck). Zexal just took it and abominated it.
    This is still huge considering the normal one. They still tend to break that rule far more often than not. It's like a powerful deck in Magic where you play cards that play other cards for you.

*shrug*, they already did a whole bunch of Problem-Solving Card Text re-releases for cards:

(original --> after problem solving card text)
    Removed from play --> Banish
    Removed from the field --> leaves the field
    During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. --> "If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent.

are just a few examples.
    The first one is better, the second is pretty much the same, and the third is still not all that great

Ban/restricted lists are revised every 6 months.
    Okay, that was extreme exaggeration on my part.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Those are not human.
    Rarity, yes. And usually I think Pinkie Pie.
    You're kidding, right? Fluttershy is clearly the bustiest there, and she is in 90% of the humanized versions I've seen.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Hey Azmaria!

* POUNCES! And then pillows
    Hello Dag.
    I'm fine with being a pillow today I guess
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello there Floater

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Abonitions?No, but seriously, i won't watch it when it's really just in humanform. I kinda find this idea rather boring than "exciting", i was more thinking of just MLP, but they're older or with more "mature"content in it, i mean thats nothing they can't do, also if they really will look like that i also don't like the look.
    Nothing about the idea looks or sounds good so far. Will I watch it at least three episodes, as that is my rule for new television shows, yes I will, but I can't imagine it being very good.

Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Hello Dag.
    I'm fine with being a pillow today I guess
    * Prods curiously.

You alright?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    They're anthro. Despite cartoons using alternate shades of color for their humans (Doug used multiple shades), these characters are directly based off characters known to be animals. So, to me, they're anthro, and they look weird.

Could the show be good? Sure, why not. I mean, we're all here because we like a show originally designed for young girls. And I like other teenager-intended shows. I liked iCarly, I loved Fairly Oddparents (more for kids). It just all depends on how it goes. But the designs are weird.

What I wonder is, according to some of the comments, if that's the reason Lauren Faust left. Apparently the idea of this show has been in talks since season 2. And someone MandoPony fits into all this, but I'm not sure how or why he has inside info since the only thing he's done on the show is a small amount of music for season 3.

Deleted
    Evening ponies!

* Pillows himself

Beat you to it, Dag!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    You know what I could really go for? Some pizza rolls. Mmmm.
    You know what I used to like but am now a little disgusted by? Tostino's Pizza rolls.

May or may not ruin your ability to enjoy pizza rolls: Seriously, what the hell is the crust made out of. It's like some weird, semi-translucent...plastic-y stuff. I liked pizza rolls up until I bit into one, saw the crust, and asked myself what the crust was. Never ate 'em since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Evening ponies!

* Pillows himself

Beat you to it, Dag!
    Hello Anassi

They're anthro. Despite cartoons using alternate shades of color for their humans (Doug used multiple shades), these characters are directly based off characters known to be animals. So, to me, they're anthro, and they look weird.

Could the show be good? Sure, why not. I mean, we're all here because we like a show originally designed for young girls. And I like other teenager-intended shows. I liked iCarly, I loved Fairly Oddparents (more for kids). It just all depends on how it goes. But the designs are weird.

What I wonder is, according to some of the comments, if that's the reason Lauren Faust left. Apparently the idea of this show has been in talks since season 2. And someone MandoPony fits into all this, but I'm not sure how or why he has inside info since the only thing he's done on the show is a small amount of music for season 3.
    It isn't hard to believe that information made it's way to someone far down the ladder, or just people talking during work.

If this was the reason Faust left then I guess she had a good reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    New HDD obtained, installed windows and all that just to learn ill need a usb drive to download my motherboard's drivers onto on the old HDD since I can use the internet on the old HDD and transfer to the new one to access the internet to download more drivers.

Computers are fun.

Evening ponies!

* Pillows himself

Beat you to it, Dag!
    Nope.

* Drags Anassi to Azmaria and pillows both.

Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    You know what I used to like but am now a little disgusted by? Tostino's Pizza rolls.

May or may not ruin your ability to enjoy pizza rolls: Seriously, what the hell is the crust made out of. It's like some weird, semi-translucent...plastic-y stuff. I liked pizza rolls up until I bit into one, saw the crust, and asked myself what the crust was. Never ate 'em since.
    The crust does look a little odd at times, I just assume that being thinner crust.

Doesn't really matter to me though, I only eat them like once a week when I don't feel like making food.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 08:23 PM ----------

Evening ponies!

* Pillows himself

Beat you to it, Dag!
    Yozzers Anassi. I hope you know you are lying on yourself as a pillow while being a pillow. Pillowception.

How are you today?

10+ Year Old Account

I can't tell you one new show i actually like. Also the part with Lauren Faust left was new to me, she left only this part of production or the whole MLP?

Evening ponies!

* Pillows himself

Beat you to it, Dag!
    Halli Hallo Fallout pony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post

I've never had tostino's pizza rolls.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Hello there Floater
    Hello Melon how be you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    * Prods curiously.

You alright?
    I'm ok just tired.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Deleted
    So i just wanted to see if all the bash on the new Aliens game was true so tried the game out lets just say texture wise you could argue that Half Life 2 looks better (both on highest settings) there is no scary parts everything just feels dull they even removed acid blood from the aliens that used to hurt you in the old AvP games actuly AvP 2 is a lot better then this new game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Hello Melon how be you today?

I'm ok just tired.
    It is good to see you Floater