10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post
    Alright, time to finish up my first playthrough of Dark Souls. Flew over the Painted World and Kalameet last time. Going to work around Ash Lake, which I believe should clear up all the optional bosses, and then heading straight for the final boss. Come on in to watch.

www.livestream.com/tgapchipsie
    Don't have too much fun Chippers

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    And yes that is a real Mew card with its named typod Mewtwo.
    The Value just skyrocketed!

... Roid Rage at Unicon

10+ Year Old Account
    I should probably do something with all the cash that I have on my card, there's nothing to spend it on and we don't really use cards at all in Romania...

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I guess it depends on how small your current desk is, but cushions aren't that cool.

Either way, you must have at least a few options on your mind.
    I haven't really looked around yet for stuff to get.

I would like something with a cushion. My uhhhh butt doesn't have much natural cushioning so it hurts to sit on hard chairs for a long time. I've just put a pillow on the chair like the dirt farmer I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woooooo! Saturday!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Woooooo! Saturday!
    It is?

Oh well then

Seems like gog.com have just reduced prices for over 30 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Since when do cheeks have veins?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    I haven't really looked around yet for stuff to get.

I would like something with a cushion. My uhhhh butt doesn't have much natural cushioning so it hurts to sit on hard chairs for a long time. I've just put a pillow on the chair like the dirt farmer I am.
    Yeah, your rear wing might hurt after a while, but for some reason it feels more comfortable and 'natural' for me. Sitting on a hard chair I mean.

I have a few extra pillows as well (even got one as a Christmas gift, don't ask why) so I can just use them if need be.

Either way, try not to spend too much money on these things. I'm guessing they won't be too hard to find, but I dunno, assess your options first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Since when do cheeks have veins?
    In Dark Souls, everything has veins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    It is?

Oh well then
    [IMG]http://denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw664_luna_on_the_moon_animation_by_kadjule-d3ekmg7.gif[/IMdG]

Seems like gog.com have just reduced prices for over 30 games.
    Yus. Huzzah \o/

Deleted
    So im digging trough stuff that i havent touched in my room for years i found a Fallout New Vegas poster and a Transformers the Movie poster that i havent put up yet i had completly forgotten about them

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    In Dark Souls, everything has veins.
    I often find myself wondering why, in GW2, I am able to make golems and earth elementals bleed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I often find myself wondering why, in GW2, I am able to make golems and earth elementals bleed.
    They are bleeding sediments!

Yeah, your rear wing might hurt after a while, but for some reason it feels more comfortable and 'natural' for me. Sitting on a hard chair I mean.

I have a few extra pillows as well (even got one as a Christmas gift, don't ask why) so I can just use them if need be.

Either way, try not to spend too much money on these things. I'm guessing they won't be too hard to find, but I dunno, assess your options first.
    You seem pretty worried about me buying a chair. Do you think there's something else I should spend this tax return money on?

I am open to suggestions.

Deleted
    Well in WoW Skeletons bleed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    You seem pretty worried about me buying a chair. Do you think there's something else I should spend this tax return money on?
    I'm not worried, I just don't see the point in spending too much money on such things. I guess I'm pretty stingy when it comes to self-related items.

I can't really think of anything else you could spend that money on, so no...

Deleted
    Q&A with John de Lancie in 18 minutes.

Deleted
    Why is there no pony con in sweden the only one that exist is on indiegogo and havent even reached half of the money needed to host the con and its only like 30 days left :/

I'm not worried, I just don't see the point in spending too much money on such things. I guess I'm pretty stingy when it comes to self-related items.

I can't really think of anything else you could spend that money on, so no...
    I am usually really stingy on buying myself things, too. However right now I don't have much else to spend it on and I've been putting off a new desk/chair for more than a year now.