Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Simon

I hope you like it. Though I'm 100% sure you will. The sheer amount of Mero Mero in that movie is just too good.

Is it like Boys in the hood?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account

This has to be the creepiest image I've seen in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    Always fun, I've done that more then once because one of my friends can't seem to put them back where they belong.
    I bought 4 Event Decks, the same one to get 4 copies of certain rares which I have had problems getting my hands on, they cost $120 total, but are worth more than $200 in total, and about another 50 cards. This led to me having less room in two of my 3200 card boxes, which led to me resorting some of the ones I was lazy on sorting.

At least now I can play either Jund Zombies or Naya Humans a this tournament coming up soon at a new game store that just opened up. $3000 in prizes are being given out, 100 players and top 64 gets a prize.

---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 06:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Damnit. I got this little pinch in my lower back and that does a sharp pain sometimes, but only when I'm sitting. :| Curse this dysfunctional body sometimes.
    If I don't get enough sleep my body over heats and my stomach won't keep things inside of it. It is quite a pain to have to drink half a gallon of water to keep me cool.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Is it like Boys in the hood?
    Oh no.

The only thing I can connect it with is if Shawshank Redemption and The Wire had a child, and raised it in the East L.A. ghetto.

I guess we could be better at formulating ourselves outside musical terms >.<

Sorry
    No you shouldn't simplify yourselves

I should learn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I bought 4 Event Decks, the same one to get 4 copies of certain rares which I have had problems getting my hands on, they cost $120 total, but are worth more than $200 in total, and about another 50 cards. This led to me having less room in two of my 3200 card boxes, which led to me resorting some of the ones I was lazy on sorting.

At least now I can play either Jund Zombies or Naya Humans a this tournament coming up soon at a new game store that just opened up. $3000 in prizes are being given out, 100 players and top 64 gets a prize.

If I don't get enough sleep my body over heats and my stomach won't keep things inside of it. It is quite a pain to have to drink half a gallon of water to keep me cool.
    Jund Zombies is so goddamn strong.

I'm playing a Rakdos aggro burn deck and a Grixis control, and whenever I meet Jund Zombies I shiver with fear.

Also, best of luck in the tournament! There's nothing better than playing MtG tournaments <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post

Damn rebellious bodies!

Jund Zombies is so goddamn strong.

I'm playing a Rakdos aggro burn deck and a Grixis control, and whenever I meet Jund Zombies I shiver with fear.

Also, best of luck in the tournament! There's nothing better than playing MtG tournaments <3
    Either or is perfect for me, the only thing I will need to do is switch my 4 copies of Cavern of Souls to whatever deck I will be playing. I know I wouldn't mind coming in 1st and getting a box of every standard set right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Solazz
    http://rateyourmusic.com/
    http://www.last.fm/home

Last.fm should be free for you since you live in the home of the free stuff.
    Last.fm is really really cool.

* points at signature

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Damn rebellious bodies!
    I can also feel gravity sometimes, am allergic to cheap metals (most likely nickel), and something else that I can't think of which would be slightly interesting.

Deleted
    Oh damn.

I still want more filth dubstep like this.

Would this be considered drone-ish?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1alIf0oqgg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKMBSk4zyS0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP5qLPAvIeY

just the three on the top of my head now

Oh no.

The only thing I can connect it with is if Shawshank Redemption and The Wire had a child, and raised it in the East L.A. ghetto.
    dosnt Boys in the hood have the same kind of brotherhood.

Deleted
    Solazz
    http://rateyourmusic.com/
    http://www.last.fm/home

Last.fm should be free for you since you live in the home of the free stuff.
    I don't use either of those sites

I only made a last.fm account recently so I could measure my "obscure" level

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    dosnt Boys in the hood have the same kind of brotherhood.
    Yeah, but Boys in Da Hood focused a lot on the thug life, the Compton life.

This is the latino gangs, though most of the movie is focused around San Quentin and the prison gangs. But that's not what makes the movie great.

It's kinda like The Big Lebowski; What makes the movie so great is the characters in it, and especially Cruz in Blood in, Blood Out, I think, is such an amazing character.

Goddamn snowstorms messing with my interwebs. I have classwork to do!

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Goddamn snowstorms messing with my interwebs. I have classwork to do!
    Time to build dome around house to protect from snow so you can do classwork, then do classwork.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, this Nasus almost killed my good mood, how can he go 1:8 in this game, feeding Jarvan and Olaf so much, that we lost this game, even when we won mid and bot? Thats soooo derp.

Deleted
    Last.fm is really really cool.

* points at signature
    What is the point of last.fm

Yeah, but Boys in Da Hood focused a lot on the thug life, the Compton life.

This is the latino gangs, though most of the movie is focused around San Quentin and the prison gangs. But that's not what makes the movie great.

It's kinda like The Big Lebowski; What makes the movie so great is the characters in it, and especially Cruz in Blood in, Blood Out, I think, is such an amazing character.
    Ok

Btw have you seen Lords of dogtown?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    What is the point of last.fm
    it's like facebook for people who like to listen to music