Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Make sure you sell out too. I heard money is good.
    wouldnt have it any other way lol

10+ Year Old Account
    PSA: Shop is back up. You're welcome.
    (unless I'm just lucky)

anyone know how to clear chat? im trying to use the furnace and anvil and its blocking out stuff im supposed to read

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    anyone know how to clear chat? im trying to use the furnace and anvil and its blocking out stuff im supposed to read

Not sure, but could you just enter a space a few times, might clear up a few lines?
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    Not sure, but could you just enter a space a few times, might clear up a few lines?
    thats a good idea

- - - Updated - - -

nope still leave my name

10+ Year Old Account
    Any speculation as to why the site was DDOS'd? I'd like to smack the greedy, petulant child that thought that was ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    The DDOS was mostly instant traffic from legitimate customers (to my knowledge)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azulor View Post
    The DDOS was mostly instant traffic from legitimate customers (to my knowledge)
    From what I understood from Wollie, it wasn't just traffic. it was a malicious DDOS too.

Great way to encourage new game developers guys. DDOS everything you don't like!

Anyone know if theres a way to make the nights less dark?

It's literally pitch black in my world makes it hard to do anything when I can't even see my character...

EDIT: Outside of my little lamp, it just doesn't do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    Anyone know if theres a way to make the nights less dark?

It's literally pitch black in my world makes it hard to do anything when I can't even see my character...

EDIT: Outside of my little lamp, it just doesn't do the trick.
    1) You can sleep in one of the camps you see strewn about to make time go by a little faster
    2) You can speak to an innkeeper to make the time 7am immediately. Some people 'cheat' this by parking a second character in the same world at the innkeeper.
    3) There is a world seed out there where you can get a yellow quality lamp from the first town. I believe it's been posted here already but let me know if you would like.

Quote Originally Posted by Brautigan79 View Post
    1) You can sleep in one of the camps you see strewn about to make time go by a little faster
    2) You can speak to an innkeeper to make the time 7am immediately. Some people 'cheat' this by parking a second character in the same world at the innkeeper.
    3) There is a world seed out there where you can get a yellow quality lamp from the first town. I believe it's been posted here already but let me know if you would like.

Thanks so much, I had no idea I could talk to innkeepers for that.

Deleted
    The loud sound from the innkeepers scares me everytime :<

Store is back up, probably not for a very long time; so you guys might want to quickly buy it before it comes back down.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Has anyone found a warrior trainer that you can talk to yet? I keep finding the same woman with an axe on her back. But I cant change specs or anything.
    To respec you should just need to stand near her. You don't actually need to talk to her. At least that is how it worked on my Ranger.

Just to be clear - The trainers are in the adventurer section of the city, where you should see some open buildings with target dummies/archery targets (one for each archetype).
    Last edited by Brautigan79; 2013-07-07 at 02:37 PM.

My world just completely reset on me. All of my explored area is now gone. Explored had been 600+ km, now it is back to 7km. I guess it isn't that big of a deal, but still seems fairly random.

On a side note, turtle pets are pretty money. Lots of health and able to take a bit of a beating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    The loud sound from the innkeepers scares me everytime :<
    lol me to, i was trying to talk to one the other day thinking i could sell items there, press R about 20 times wondering what that loud noise was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brautigan79 View Post
    My world just completely reset on me. All of my explored area is now gone. Explored had been 600+ km, now it is back to 7km. I guess it isn't that big of a deal, but still seems fairly random.

On a side note, turtle pets are pretty money. Lots of health and able to take a bit of a beating.
    yeah its an alpha, so stuff like this can and will happen

is there meant to be anything in the pet district of cities? seems empty to me right now.
    dragonmaw - EU

k so ive been walking around the pet district and i cant find a shop for the life of me. there is a shop right? or is it just called pet district because of all the derpy cats walking around?

also theres these three purple mage things that you guys showed in a picture earlier, they keep walking around turning people into animals and killing people with lazer beams.

damn pranksters if you ask me should stop playin pranks and go out do real work like summoning hell demons or opening portals to alternate dimensions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    k so ive been walking around the pet district and i cant find a shop for the life of me. there is a shop right? or is it just called pet district because of all the derpy cats walking around?

also theres these three purple mage things that you guys showed in a picture earlier, they keep walking around turning people into animals and killing people with lazer beams.

damn pranksters if you ask me should stop playin pranks and go out do real work like summoning hell demons or opening portals to alternate dimensions
    i just asked about pet district like 1min before you :P

and those damn mages are annoying, the ones with the green lasers! ran into a group of 4 the other day, just disintegrated me!

- - - Updated - - -

anyway, now i begin my journey south in search of a desert biome, travelled 500km east so far and nothing but jungle.
    dragonmaw - EU

also this is my quote for this game

"best time ive ever spent looking at my feet for hours"

Sea creatures seem to be a good source of XP, from my experience... provided you can find an ocean nearby.

Just defeated my first quest monster. A beetle that would spit out zombies or skeletons every so often. Pretty sweet!

I'm just amazed by the amount of variety in the game... be it environment, monsters, weapons, etc.

---

On the Pet District question, I have not encountered anything of value there. Maybe something that is to be implemented in the future?