Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Is there a number 4 ability that I'm missing? If I look at my character bar I have M1, M2, 1, 2, 3, 4, Q. However, when you look at your skill tree you only have 3 spells. So what goes in slot 4?
    for now just 3, but the skill trees are no way near done, they are in a very basic state

on the website it says they have "advanced skill trees" planned.
    dragonmaw - EU

bosses in the water is such a gamble they'll just decide to insta heal to 100% hp, very very annoying bug hope it gets fixed it's such a waste of time unless u can kill the boss in about 2 min, any 5min+ fights there's a huge chance they'll heal, don't even reset just heal to full and continue attacking...

hopefully ill get softice today
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Is there any good place for public multiplayer servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    Is there any good place for public multiplayer servers?
    http://cubeworld.serverlister.com/
    http://cubeworldforum.org/forum/19-servers-online-play/
    http://www.cubeworldserverfinder.com/
    http://cubeworld-servers.com/

The first two are safe, not sure about the other two, I got them from http://www.reddit.com/r/cubeworld

oh man epic pattern for +66 ring, 11.1% tempo 2.7% crit.

3 silver nuggets 2 ruby nuggets, i've never seen a sapphire node, let alone ruby QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    bosses in the water is such a gamble they'll just decide to insta heal to 100% hp, very very annoying bug hope it gets fixed it's such a waste of time unless u can kill the boss in about 2 min, any 5min+ fights there's a huge chance they'll heal, don't even reset just heal to full and continue attacking...
    I've found that you should just swim to shore and drag them with you then fight them on land. Seems to work well for me since swimming is so awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Are you fighting on the surface, or down at the bottom? I have only seen this problem if I swim up to the surface. You apparently don't need to breathe (or you have gills?) so just fight them down at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajikami View Post
    Are you fighting on the surface, or down at the bottom? I have only seen this problem if I swim up to the surface. You apparently don't need to breathe (or you have gills?) so just fight them down at the bottom.
    it happened on the very bottom of the lake :x i just left after that, much easier bosses to kill.

Hmm, I just found a legendary dagger with +101. Didn't realize they could get above +100. Anyone else found stuff higher than +100?

Couple quick questions i hope someone can help with, I bought the game on weds this week without really reading much around it..

1) Item colors, I am assuming they go White<Green<Blue<Purple<Yellow (is there anything higher?)

2) With enemies, I know Red>Orange>Blue etc meaning red is the hardest. So what then does it mean when I come across a white named mob with +2 or +3 or whatever number after it? How does a +1 white differ from a red with no number?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dremorack View Post
    Couple quick questions i hope someone can help with, I bought the game on weds this week without really reading much around it..

1) Item colors, I am assuming they go White<Green<Blue<Purple<Yellow (is there anything higher?)

2) With enemies, I know Red>Orange>Blue etc meaning red is the hardest. So what then does it mean when I come across a white named mob with +2 or +3 or whatever number after it? How does a +1 white differ from a red with no number?

Thanks!
    nothing after yellow afaik.

+1 +2 +3 +4 is the extra difficulty of the mobs, but they also give better drops, a white +1 will still be easier than a red mod though.

i can clear a castle of +1 and generally don't see too many blues/epics, but i had a mountain full of orcs and ogres all+3 and every other drop was basically an epic with a legendary or 2 i upgraded loads of my gear, i haven't found a +4 yet but i imagine it'll be throwing epics and legendaries at you.

Correct. There is nothing higher.

I'm not exactly sure on this, but there are basically 3 possibilities I see from my experience. Every monster has a power level (1 to 100) and how this compares to your power level determines if it is white, blue, orange or red. So the +1/+2/+3/+4 (I've never seen +5, so far as I know it doesn't exist) means either:

1. The monster is more powerful independent of level (like an elite) so if you see a white +1, it is way lower level than you, but is an elite and more powerful for its level.

2. A dungeon with a specific type of monster will always be a specific level range. So lets say pyramids are 30-40 (I have no idea what they really are, it's just an example). Then a pyramid with +1 mobs might be somewhere in 40-50, and +2 would be 50-60. So if you see a white monster that is +1, it means it is higher level than it normally is, but is still lower level than you.

3. Finally, it could be that +x is completely independent of monster power/level. For instance, it could mean they drop better items.

I'm leaning towards #2 as the most likely possibility, but I really don't know for sure. If anyone has a more definitive answer, I'm curious too.

man i like this game so much ive barely played wow at all
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I guess the people who are like 4000+ have been using cheats?

Well I don't know, but it is possible to get to 4000, I would imagine it would take forever, but its not out of the realm of possibility.

brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]

There were people who were 1000 a while ago using an exploit... I imagine if they have kept at it this whole time they might be 4000. It also wouldn't surprise me at all if people have been cheating.

Any idea what this dotted line is?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerio View Post

Any idea what this dotted line is?
    It's the border of a biome, so in one side you might have a forest and in the other you might have an ocean.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I spent all night tonight dying. Respawn, die, respawn, die. Found a quest just like the one in the mountains, except this one was humans instead of lizardfolk. And I managed to get to the leader, but he had a bajillion health, and some minotaur interrupted. Spent the rest of the time running back to the city to learn that at level 3, there still isn't any gear I can buy or make. So, the only things I can kill, when and if I find them, are woodland critters that give me at best two XP. And my gear still sucks, and I can't find anything else.