Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Has anybody used the hang glider? I bought one from the general store and equipped it, I can't use it though, according to the controls "g" uses special item but that's not doing anything. Anybody got to that stage yet?
    Just encase you didn't know, There is a hand glider skill that you need to get points in before you can use it.

Deleted
    If anyone wants to play with a friend I can have another 2 people connect at the minute to 82.21.8.249 (4 people once my friend and I log off)
    Won't be playing that long this evening myself but I'll leave the server running overnight since it takes up very few resources and I have high upload speeds.. I know a lot of people on reddit have had problems with multiplayer due to port forwarding and firewalls and blah blah blah.. just click connect to on the bottom right and enter my IP. If it's full you should get a message.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    Just encase you didn't know, There is a hand glider skill that you need to get points in before you can use it.
    DERP that will be why then, thankyou you have saved me hours of frustration.

Deleted
    Anyone got a server i can play on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Still cant register due to server maintainance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    DERP that will be why then, thankyou you have saved me hours of frustration.
    hehe, Your welcome!

so you have to set up a server like minecraft?

- - - Updated - - -

and im a bit of a noob at that so how exactly do i set up a server

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so you have to set up a server like minecraft?

- - - Updated - - -

and im a bit of a noob at that so how exactly do i set up a server
    Here's the rundown of how to host your own server:

1. Open port 12345 in your router.
    2. Open port 12345 in your firewall (if you have one)
    3. Find your IPV4 address (cmd -> ipconfig)
    4. Find your internet address (whatsmyip.org)
    5. Open "Server.exe" in your install directory and run it.
    6. Open "cube.exe", click "connect to" in the bottom right (after selecting a character)
    7. You need to connect to the IPV4 address, your friends need to connect to your internet address and voila, you'll be playing together

If you want to change the world / create a new world, you need to edit server.cfg, the number stored in there is the seed.

Is the demo free or do you have to purchase it? Also is the demo a full demo (at least for whats out now) Or restricted?

brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]

Do you need a paypal account to buy the game? I've been trying a few times and it keeps telling me that my card wont work. Im in the US if that makes a difference. I also have more than enough needed to buy the game so its not insufficent funds
    Last edited by Swisted; 2013-07-04 at 06:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cannot wait for this game. I seriously look up news for it every week. I use to everyday...weaned myself down to every other day, now just once a week. I've gotten better

But I really really can't wait. Looks like so much fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    I cannot wait for this game. I seriously look up news for it every week. I use to everyday...weaned myself down to every other day, now just once a week. I've gotten better

But I really really can't wait. Looks like so much fun.
    It's out you know.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PSG32095 View Post
    Is the demo free or do you have to purchase it? Also is the demo a full demo (at least for whats out now) Or restricted?
    the demo you can download off the website isn't a gameplay demo, but it will check if your pc can run it.

https://picroma.com/buycubeworld

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    It's out you know.
    well its in Alpha build now.

so while you can buy and play it, its not a finished version of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

whats everyone who had bought the games thoughts on it then? bearing in mind its an Alpha.
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    whats everyone who had bought the games thoughts on it then? bearing in mind its an Alpha.
    I just played with a friend for 5.5 hours without even realising how long we'd been playing it. It's pretty damn awesome considering it's just an alpha, once it has all the features listed on their home page, + more missions and stuff.... well, it's going to be even more fun. The difficulty level at the beginning seems pretty high, you need to get a few levels before you can start confidently doing stuff, we didn't manage our first dungeon until level 5 but we did our first world quest at level 3... we did however fail 3 world quests because they were too hard before that, but perservere because it gets a lot more fun for co-op when you can start doing missions/dungeons together

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Here's the rundown of how to host your own server:

1. Open port 12345 in your router.
    2. Open port 12345 in your firewall (if you have one)
    3. Find your IPV4 address (cmd -> ipconfig)
    4. Find your internet address (whatsmyip.org)
    5. Open "Server.exe" in your install directory and run it.
    6. Open "cube.exe", click "connect to" in the bottom right (after selecting a character)
    7. You need to connect to the IPV4 address, your friends need to connect to your internet address and voila, you'll be playing together

If you want to change the world / create a new world, you need to edit server.cfg, the number stored in there is the seed.
    ty! ^_^ /10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Do you need a paypal account to buy the game? I've been trying a few times and it keeps telling me that my card wont work. Im in the US if that makes a difference. I also have more than enough needed to buy the game so its not insufficent funds
    Sadly it seems that right now, paypal is the only option. I'm in the same boat, not wanting to create an paypal-account but getting no other option when trying to buy.
    Can only wait and hope that they're going to open up other payment methods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I just played with a friend for 5.5 hours without even realising how long we'd been playing it. It's pretty damn awesome considering it's just an alpha, once it has all the features listed on their home page, + more missions and stuff.... well, it's going to be even more fun. The difficulty level at the beginning seems pretty high, you need to get a few levels before you can start confidently doing stuff, we didn't manage our first dungeon until level 5 but we did our first world quest at level 3... we did however fail 3 world quests because they were too hard before that, but perservere because it gets a lot more fun for co-op when you can start doing missions/dungeons together
    are the mobs/dungeons harder on multiplayer than single? because if its hard for 2 people, gonna be impossible to play solo :P can maybe convince one or two people to try it, but i know they won't like it.

none of my friends like games like this so i'll be solo 90% of the time.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    are the mobs/dungeons harder on multiplayer than single? because if its hard for 2 people, gonna be impossible to play solo :P can maybe convince one or two people to try it, but i know they won't like it.

none of my friends like games like this so i'll be solo 90% of the time.
    You can always find server that let anyone come in, just to play multiplayer. I think its a valid experience.

Bah I want to play now :P But I can't make an account atm

"The card you entered can not be used for this payment" ARGGH can buy it but it wont let me T-T