Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    This game sucks. I was playing a game of volleyball in it, and we lost, so i naturally called them retards and flamed them as i always do. Then they punched me in the face.
    Any way to avoid that?
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Yeah I've got like 8035 days played time over all in this game, some features are really annoying, like the perma-death function.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    i hear there is this funky space level thats really cold and has this funky radiation that only a few gamers have ever gotten to. im also told the graphics in this level are very pretty.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2013-01-17 at 05:00 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I love this game. It is like the ultimate sandbox. I can do whatever the fuck the I want as long as I am ready to deal with the consequences. There are so many minigames! Dating sims, farming, pet battles(although these are banned in some zones) card games, games inside the game etc. etc. I just wish it took longer to level, there is so much content I am passing up and I can't go back and do it once I outlevel it.

Also the companion system needs a few tweaks. I made one of my companions my wife(this process needs a tutorial) and she keeps giving me quests that I can't remove from my quest log. This bug needs a quick fix because I'm running out of room and can't do as many of the fun dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by jetriot View Post
    Also the companion system needs a few tweaks. I made one of my companions my wife(this process needs a tutorial) and she keeps giving me quests that I can't remove from my quest log. This bug needs a quick fix because I'm running out of room and can't do as many of the fun dailies.
    I laughed out loud there XD
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Got to get a few more augments and I think I can beat the permadeath feature.
    You mean that you don't already have them? I've managed to get around the perma-death ages ago. Now if only I could figure out a way to increase my immune system. Maybe a GRX-3 spinal mod?

Deleted
    Constant dailys and Play2win.

I dont like this game.

President Obama finally passed Obama care, forcing guilds to pay for repairs to all its members.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's only Pay2win until you have a child then it's a monthly subscription model.

Of course, you can go completely free to play but you give up a *lot* of the cool features and everyone will flame you.

Oh, and race makes a huge difference about how you'll succeed (or not) in game. Females get it easier for some things too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another thing. It seems that recently you're able to play these things called "mini-games". They're like this game, but on something called "online". You can create your own character and avatar on such mini-games (of course this depends on which mini-game you're wanting to play). But they allow you to do whatever you like without losing having to play with the stupid community.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Another thing. It seems that recently you're able to play these things called "mini-games". They're like this game, but on something called "online". You can create your own character and avatar on such mini-games (of course this depends on which mini-game you're wanting to play). But they allow you to do whatever you like without losing having to play with the stupid community.
    exactly.. this is what I liked about this IRL, most of the time I get too hooked with this mini-games and forgot about the main game.. but -- then again.. needs to grind to this so called reality,

Quote Originally Posted by jetriot View Post
    rofl, hilarious

There is only 1 work around to this (short of your companion deleting) and that is to remove her from your companions list, but be warned, the system is set up to give her half of all your items (including soul bound items) and gold. So you may not want to take that kind of a hit just to free up your quest log.
    Last edited by Beat5beat; 2013-01-14 at 10:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Questing is as boring as hell. I spend way too much money on traveling to my locations.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has potential

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    This game sucks. I was playing a game of volleyball in it, and we lost, so i naturally called them retards and flamed them as i always do. Then they punched me in the face.
    Any way to avoid that?
    its not a bug, its a feature!

Ive played Real-Life once, it has a mini-game: Work, which's give a stacking debuff called: Sleepy head...
    Last edited by xindykawai; 2013-01-14 at 08:47 PM.

The graphics are all blurry, I need to equip special goggles just to see what's going on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    The graphics are all blurry, I need to equip special goggles just to see what's going on.
    I agree, this is annoying. And it seems to be a debuff that hits people randomly as you level up, doesn't happen to everyone. Sucks that we got unlucky on that point :<

And what happened to the instant mail feature? Is it still being worked on? It's annoying when a package can take several weeks to arrive.

Deleted
    I heard you get a debuff called "age" that keeps stacking and bringing other debuffs along it like "crippling knee" or "shattered memory" or many others and it stacks until you die. Nobody went past 125 except hackers.

You also get one life only, so that debuff is important.

And the in-real life economy sucks. Some pricks are using mods and some hack stuff and get gold.

I'm not even counting stats and whatnot, they seem to be random, and as such you can't learn some classes.

Furthermore, there's this chance you're born with debuffs from start.

They disabled my character edit hack, now I'm stuck the way I am. Screw you blizzgod.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or do most males of around lvl 18 have the same amount of int as a lvl 12?