Poll: What jewelry do you tend to wear?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Post Do you wear jewelry?

So a couple weeks ago I had a poll on how much you spend on clothing and I think it went well. This time ill be asking you if you wear any jewelry as well as what kind. Also do you wear it all the time or on special occasions?

I personally do not wear anything although I am tempted to get a watch but then again I can look at the time on my phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would never it feels bad on my skin.

Deleted
    Nothing. Feels like an unnecessary burden.

I always have on my medic-alert necklace (Which is quite nice anyway) and two rings (Not a wedding band). I don't know what it is but I love wearing rings. I wear the odd bracelet/watch from time to time. Depends really.
    "There is no honor in mediocrity."

Deleted
    No, only a watch when forced to. I dont even wear my dog tags as the metal gives me tiny blisters

None. Not into it.

Deleted
    I have a watch and a necklace which were given to me as a present. I never really take the necklace off, I only wear the watch when going out of the house though.

Deleted
    Watches
    Necklace (sometimes)
    Rings (not too often but it happens)
    Piercings(got one in my lip so all the time)

Watches counts as jewellery?

I wear a watch and a ring on my pinky.

10+ Year Old Account
    I may wear a bracelet on rare occasions, and on even rarer occasions I may even wear a necklace. Usually I don't wear any jewelry.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have several watches that I wear.

I also have a couple rings, a bracelet and a necklace when I want to bling myself out.

Deleted
    Watch and my 24mm lobes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally none. I do have an old Welsh Ring from my grandpa that I wear on occasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Deleted
    If i had the money for the kind of jewelry that i'd like to wear i would. Something like this for example.

That's about 22000$ gold/diamond necklace.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless View Post
    If i had the money for the kind of jewelry that i'd like to wear i would. Something like this for example.

That's about 22000$ gold/diamond necklace.
    Buy a nice watch instead :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    Buy a nice watch instead :P
    That's the point, my taste in watches is in a similar price range or higher

I my industrial piercing, along with a few helix percings which I have a clear set that makes it hard to see when I'm working, But that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless View Post
    That's the point, my taste in watches is in a similar price range or higher
    You can get a fairly nice Rolex for less than 22k. They typically hold their value as well, should you want to sell it again.

A silver chain, on this chain I have a silver ring, which my nan gave me in 2000, it has been lost and shown up all over the place multiple times, the best was my old martial arts tutor, one night I randomly quit as a kid, turned back up three years later, and he still had it in his battered suit case full of holes and rips

I have a second ring on there, its my nans engagement ring, before we found out she had cancer, she started losing weight, while she was working in the cafe with us one day, she noticed it wasn't on her finger (slipped off), we looked high and low all over town, posters, rewards, police station, never found it, fast forward 7 months or so, she passed away from the cancer and never knew what became of her ring, fast forward 2 - 5 months, we had a heavy rain fall and strong gales, it damaged our water boiler, and it was leaking from the tap, so while trying to fix it, I ran inside to grab a bucket, a bucket my nan always used to put carrier bags in, threw the carrier bags out, took the bucket outside and the diamond caught me eye, it was in the bucket, that morning she lost it, she must of grabbed a bag before leaving and it slipped off into the bucket,

So those two rings are around my necklace, they only come off when I train, and when I do my new instructor keep them in a lock box with hers.

My last piece is a ring, my mother couldn't afford much for my 22nd birthday last November, as she sent herself and the old man away on a well deserved holiday, so I wasn't expecting anything, but when I met her in the town where I'm staying as a student, she gave me this solid silver ring, and its actually a old tea spoon been remolded into a ring from 1800, originally, it was stolen from a manor house to be made into a wedding ring, as the peasants working in the lords house couldn't afford a ring, now whats good about this ring, is that who ever remolded originally in the 1800's didnt touch or scratch the stamp mark, so when the people who made it into my ring had it, it still has the stamp mark on it, theres only four in existence from the original set, 2 were already made into rings and two were just still 2 spoons, no idea why two had been left but meh. The woman wasn't going to sell any, they were just display however she agreed to sell one to my mother, she kept one for herself, and the two she made directly from the two spoons were being made for her sons wedding