I encountered more healing adds near the end on my kill this evening (they're created by removing 4 corruption). As for our CD, I'd like to have nice things--I don't know about the other classes though.

inb4 halo nerf? spriests were even doin decent hps with it on galakras. i schooled everyone but still
    Azràel MW Monk <Warfare> Frostwolf

Drgreënthumb Boomy <Few of a Kind> Illidan

Deleted
    spriest with divine star can be considered as real healers atm

Deleted
    i am slightly confused wether to go mastery or haste in patch 5.4 any suggestions of guide or a well funded explenation?
    \

Deleted
    go crit, with some haste break point to increase your 2t15 / 4t16

Deleted
    Anyone having problems with some WA auras not showing timer?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krige View Post
    Anyone having problems with some WA auras not showing timer?
    it's elvui, it will be updated soon

Deleted
    ty so much mate

Deleted
    What haste BP are we aiming for in 5.4 now? Still 9158??

Quote Originally Posted by Daredalus View Post
    What haste BP are we aiming for in 5.4 now? Still 9158??
    9158 until amp trinket I would imagine or when you can comfortably hit it without losing to much int / crit (which is probably when you get your amp trinket)

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the new Chi Brew. Ubiquitous amounts of Mana while the co-healer is asking for a Hymn. :P Also Healing Sphere on the Immersius adds was too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasta View Post
    I love the new Chi Brew. Ubiquitous amounts of Mana while the co-healer is asking for a Hymn. :P Also Healing Sphere on the Immersius adds was too good to be true.
    Yup the new meta game is to use as much chi as possible for the cheapest mana and then go through burn phases with sck. The new chi brew is a huge buff especially with how annoying it was to get 0 chi with soothing mist.

Deleted
    Weakauras don't shown any time reamining on any auras anymore. I installed weakauras 2 but nothing changed, maybe I am missing something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Weakauras don't shown any time reamining on any auras anymore. I installed weakauras 2 but nothing changed, maybe I am missing something?
    as I said, it isn't weak auras, but if you use elvui it's elvui. Use omnicc if you need it meanwhile

Quote Originally Posted by Zyngo View Post
    So does raid CD's like Revival work on Immerseus adds or was it changed? Is it worth popping it the first wave and the saving until the last couple of phases when there will be more healing adds?

Thanks.
    /Z
    Revival doesn't work. I did 5.5 million healing to the adds and 5.3 million came from healing spheres. I think the rest was either chi torpedo or sck.

Does anyone know how well gemming str8 crit performs in 10m?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else having issues with WeakAuras not working when you have Expel Harm glyphed? It works just fine when it's unglyphed but glyphing it just apparently breaks it. (And before you say it n3kr0s, I don't run elvui and it's just this one aura I'm having issues with)

I was going to give the glyph a try last night but this was driving me absolutely nuts. Figured I'd try to resolve the issue today and maybe I could use it without having to stare at my bars. *shudder*

Quote Originally Posted by iDrunkenheal View Post
    Revival doesn't work. I did 5.5 million healing to the adds and 5.3 million came from healing spheres. I think the rest was either chi torpedo or sck.
    Revival was def working for me and the other monk in my raid.

Darth

Quote Originally Posted by Quarla View Post
    Anyone else having issues with WeakAuras not working when you have Expel Harm glyphed? It works just fine when it's unglyphed but glyphing it just apparently breaks it. (And before you say it n3kr0s, I don't run elvui and it's just this one aura I'm having issues with)

I was going to give the glyph a try last night but this was driving me absolutely nuts. Figured I'd try to resolve the issue today and maybe I could use it without having to stare at my bars. *shudder*
    Re do your WA with Expel harm (aka retype the spell it triggers off(Expell Harm)) that fixed it for me. Donno how it reacts if you keep switching the glyph tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarla View Post

I'm having the same issues. Also if anyone uses it nugcombobar came out with an update that makes it so it no longer appears on screen at least mine did.