Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have the Sacred Stones on my 3DS from the Ambassador Program, that game was awesome. I had Dragon Sword which is the remake of the original for the DS at one point. Great series. I need to pick up Awakening though, but I kinda want to get a 3DS XL first.

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Yes, Haar never ceased to disappoint me. And if I could actually feel attraction or love I would totally marry him. D:

Zeiss on Hard Mode is particularly funny too. He's like lvl7 Wyvern Rider and is running around with 1 point away from capped Strength. xP
    I REALLY want Haar and Jill to show up in Awakening as spotpass characters.... Jill with Galeforce? Hellllll yea.

then again, (Awakening) I paired Olivia with Donnel, and Inigo inherited Galeforce, and then paired Inigo with MU, so that Morgan started with Galeforce, Aptitude, Armsthrift, Underdog, and Lifetaker. I created a monster.

In other news, Soren and Lucia became available from my spotpass, as well as Amelia. *snicker*

I really wish I'd bought Blazing Sword off my friend all those years ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I have the Sacred Stones on my 3DS from the Ambassador Program, that game was awesome. I had Dragon Sword which is the remake of the original for the DS at one point. Great series. I need to pick up Awakening though, but I kinda want to get a 3DS XL first.
    I had the chance to get it but I didn't realize the ambassador program stuff was time limited, I missed out on pretty much everything from it :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh lawdy. Just smacked down Walhart with a Lethality proc from Cynthia. Not sure why they made the instakill things work on bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Oh lawdy. Just smacked down Walhart with a Lethality proc from Cynthia. Not sure why they made the instakill things work on bosses.
    Don't worry, the final boss is immune to Lethality and Counter. As are some of the more "Interesting" bosses on Hard mode or higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    Don't worry, the final boss is immune to Lethality and Counter. As are some of the more "Interesting" bosses on Hard mode or higher.
    Alright, good. Though I was laughing incessantly when the guy hit the floor.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Picked up Awakening this morning off the eShop, started it on Hard/Casual. I am pretty good at tactical RPG's, but this game is pretty tough on Hard, not gonna lie. The sad thing is I finished Dragon Sword on the DS on the hardest difficulty.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2013-02-23 at 09:19 PM.

Deleted
    For some reason my subscription to the thread was gone.... the fuck?

Been playing FE6 and FE12 these days, having a blast with FE12. Maris is a beast once you get to level her and so are the ones that occupy one of my favourite classes (Pegasus Knights ^^). Each one of them has awesome stats (Especially Caeda)
    Looking forward to how the story develops, it's really awesome. Evil guys seem to have the "Black Fang" mentality as well, if you fail, you pay the price with your life. No matter if you're a high ranked soldier or not. (You notice this in the sidequest chapters from 10x/13x). Not sure if anyone else has played the game yet, but it's been amazing so far. ^^

Deleted
    Darn it, I want Awakening in Europe already!

@The Monado:

Deleted
    Darn it, I want Awakening in Europe already!

@The Monado:

snip
    Makes me want canon ending for Ike x Mia :/
    Going for Edward support with Mia this time around though.
    Are you playing through Radiant Dawn perchance? :P

DORKUS!!!!!!!!

Yes I like the fire emblem series and am excited for the 3ds one.

Deleted
    Are you playing through Radiant Dawn perchance? :P
    Yeah, though I'm a lot more far ahead than what the screenie would imply. Endgame-4 to be precise. :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    DORKUS!!!!!!!!

Yes I like the fire emblem series and am excited for the 3ds one.
    You mean Dorcas?
    Ah well just nitpicking.
    I'm excited as well!
    Yeah, though I'm a lot more far ahead than what the screenie would imply. Endgame-4 to be precise. :x
    Naruhoudou!
    I'm at 3-6 or 3-7 I think, the level with defending the castle. Ragequit because Boyd kept dying to random sword users. Tried to heal him and then Rhys kept dying. *Sigh*
    I'll try again one of these days, but was studying this weekend and stuff
    And then there's FE6 and 12 that need to be completed as well. Too much to do!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just started Chapter 12 on Hard, but I need to switch Frederick to a tank class because quite frankly, I need a character that can eat damage while I shell enemies at range since I have such a deadly mix of Advanced ranged classes like Snipers and Sage's while most of my melee classes are all still basic ranks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I just started Chapter 12 on Hard, but I need to switch Frederick to a tank class because quite frankly, I need a character that can eat damage while I shell enemies at range since I have such a deadly mix of Advanced ranged classes like Snipers and Sage's while most of my melee classes are all still basic ranks.
    Isn't Great Knight allready a tank class? Assuming that's what he is right now, starting like that and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who was somewhat underwhelmed by Great Knights in SS? The only one I found to be any good was the pre-promote, the rest were better as Paladins or Generals.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    I always thought Great Knights were rather sexy in Sacred Stones, considering their full control over the weapon triangle and having much better stat caps than Paladins (only losing 2 skill points against something like 3 higher strength, defense and resistance). Though I do remember them having 2 or so less movement and having weaknesses to both cavalry- AND armourslaying weapons too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Am I the only one who was somewhat underwhelmed by Great Knights in SS? The only one I found to be any good was the pre-promote, the rest were better as Paladins or Generals.
    The advantage of being able to use the entire weapon triangle allready makes them far superior to Paladins.

Never really liked Paladins anyway, unless there is no other choice to promote them (Like Fe6/7, I'll have to use them. They can use all 3 weapons so that's cool I guess).

Franz Great Knight >>>>>> Paladin Great Knight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lon'qu as a swordmaster + killer edge = lawllllllllllll. Even more hilarious if he has an armor slayer for those pesky generals/knights.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    The advantage of being able to use the entire weapon triangle allready makes them far superior to Paladins.

Never really liked Paladins anyway, unless there is no other choice to promote them (Like Fe6/7, I'll have to use them. They can use all 3 weapons so that's cool I guess).

Franz Great Knight >>>>>> Paladin Great Knight.
    Lower skill, lower speed, no resistance, weakness to tons of weapons, generally better class options for skills, and two less movement. The only thing they beat paladin in is defense, strength, and axes, which aren't worth the penalties.
    Paladin is the better option.