Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereAmI View Post
    Rangers get an extra inventory page just for storing ammo/coatings.
    Really? Is this feature present in all the games, or just 3G? I'm playing P3rd and I have only 3 inventory pages + quest pouch when on hunting.
    Anyway, I'm a new hunter myself and maining bow right now. But I also have a cople of advices to give. There's a limit to how much coating of one type you can take with you on a quest, but you can have as many coating types as your bow supports. And don't forget that you can mix coatings right in the field, but the amount of ingridients and empty bottles you can take is also limited, but it's better than running out of coating early.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereAmI View Post
    On some wyverns pierce isn't very useful due to the lack of size (Jaggi, Arzuros, Lagombi, etc.), so using a bow with spread or rapid shot would be more preferred.
    My bow has only lvl2 pierce shots, but if lined up properly it can do up to 4 hits even to a monster size of Great Jaggi. But yeah, pierce is obviously more effective the longer your target is. One little problem is that you have to stand right in front of a monster to make the most of the piercing effect (or right behind it, but they rarely give you a chance).
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    Really? Is this feature present in all the games, or just 3G? I'm playing P3rd and I have only 3 inventory pages + quest pouch when on hunting.
    IIRC it was something they introduced in Tri, but it was taken out of P3rd and switched with the quest pouch. I could be wrong though since I have played P3rd in quite some time.

you are correct whereami. they did not have the bandalier in p3rd. they had a extra pouch for additional items, really helped with gathering.

Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    you are correct whereami. they did not have the bandalier in p3rd. they had a extra pouch for additional items, really helped with gathering.
    I wish they would have had a separate bag for Herb, shrooms and ore.

Im hitting G rank right now. i was so used to high rank in 3rd i forgot what true heavy hitters the monsters are in g rank. getting 2 shotted by Gobul lol. time to get some new gear.!!

Deleted
    Urgh. I don't have a 3DS or a Wii U and they shut down the Tri servers just as I was getting back into it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe come Christmas the Wii-U price will dip down a bit and I can get one. Then get this game. I've loved the Monster Hunter series from the very start, and I'm sure this one won't disappoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    The basic pack in Asda (uk supermarket) is £150 was really tempted but then I realised Im too skint, Ludicrous price for a next gen console would well be worth picking one up even if like the Dreamcast its going to generally be a dudd.
    I enjoyed Tri, but I found it looked dated the day it came out and I probably only put 15 hours in.