Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Caster is based on an actual guy in history who did far worse stuff though, and Ryuunosuke's just a psychopath. Put the two of them together and havoc is wrecked. Urobuchi did a great job with them though, so even though they are twisted you still feel sympathy for them.
    I just finished watching episode 8 and I like Caster. Guy is kinda cool and I wasn't expecting an anime to depict that kind of stuff. I was surprised, and thrilled too(), at the kid's scene when Caster first showed up.

:p

I don't know, I haven't really seen a character like this before, so I like it obviously. xd

Caster is based on an actual guy in history who did far worse stuff though, and Ryuunosuke's just a psychopath. Put the two of them together and havoc is wrecked. Urobuchi did a great job with them though, so even though they are twisted you still feel sympathy for them.
    WTB working PS3 emulator. I'm a cheap bastard.
    Oh, no, I know who he's based on, as well as the evil shit the real guy did. I highly doubt he would've been such an enjoyable guy in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    nope the n64 is.
    You speak truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I love N64, but it's not even close.
    But it has the best Zeldas ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Shit, good point, and Pooper Murio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Oh, no, I know who he's based on, as well as the evil shit the real guy did. I highly doubt he would've been such an enjoyable guy in real life.
    Gilles de Rais was a companion of Joan of Arc, a part of the French Court, an army commander, and later the Marshal of France. It wasn't until close to his retirement that he did so many murders though. I doubt he would have gotten where he was in his career without being an enjoyable/smart/likable guy, even if most of it was a ploy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You speak truth.

it also has perfect dark. one of the best shooters ever made. a shame they didnt wait to port it over to the gamecube the graphics would have held up better.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    it also has perfect dark. one of the best shooters ever made. a shame they didnt wait to port it over to the gamecube the graphics would have held up better.
    Back when Perfect Dark came out I was still an ignorant child who lived in the dark ages and bought games based on the back of the box. The back of the box didn't look interesting so I wasn't going to get it but a friend convinced me to make the right decision.

I miss the zombie mode games against bots on hardest difficulty who I swear would teleport through walls if you didn't have line of sight on them. Also hiding in a vent somewhere like a complete dick and firing the TV missiles off to hunt people down.

Gilles de Rais was a companion of Joan of Arc, a part of the French Court, an army commander, and later the Marshal of France. It wasn't until close to his retirement that he did so many murders though. I doubt he would have gotten where he was in his career without being an enjoyable/smart/likable guy, even if most of it was a ploy.
    Okay, nitpick at what I'm saying and argue semantics. I was stating how the real guy probably wouldn't have acted as his anime counterpart did. Besides, you know his rise to power must have had a ton of backdoor dealing, blackmail, backstabbing, and bribery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Okay, nitpick at what I'm saying and argue semantics. I was stating how the real guy probably wouldn't have acted as his anime counterpart did. Besides, you know his rise to power must have had a ton of backdoor dealing, blackmail, backstabbing, and bribery.
    Just throwing out some interesting tidbits. :P

Though I doubt they got them perfect in Fate/Zero, if anything if they are going to base a character off of a historical figure they have to get it somewhat accurate to history.

I'm not so sure if it did. Nothing pointed to that, and it seems that killing children was just a hobby he took up in the later years of his life. Before that he was the ideal soldier and commander from what I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Something tells me Rider wasn't the most historically accurate person. But I dunno what kind of personality Alexander the Great had.
    As far as i remember he's probably the most accurate. Or maybe Lancer is but who the hell knows or cares about him.

They don't have FF6, Chrono Trigger, or Paper Mario 1/2. Therefore, inferior console. The only things I'll give Playstation credit for is Sirento Hirru, Rachet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, and Sly Cooper. Literally the only games worth playing.
    Spoilers.

You can get FF6 and Chrono Trigger from the PSN store.

Something tells me Rider wasn't the most historically accurate person. But I dunno what kind of personality Alexander the Great had.
    Not sure about personality, but I find it kind of funny Gilgamesh is basically how Iskander should have looked, and Iskander looks like how Gilgamesh should have.
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Spoilers.

You can get FF6 and Chrono Trigger from the PSN store.
    No one cares about your Sony shit.

Last edited by Digglett; 2013-01-26 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Not sure about personality, but I find it kind of funny Gilgamesh is basically how Iskander should have looked, and Iskander looks like how Gilgamesh should have.

No one cares about your Sony shit.

[video=youtube;SeAw10IImXw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAw10IImXw[/deo]
    LE MASTER TROLL XD
    Yuno is whats wrong with the world

LE MASTER TROLL XD
    Yuno is whats wrong with the world

10+ Year Old Account
    Why's it on repeat.

Deleted
    Just an advice, do NOT, EVER use russian plugs, extension cords or whatever has to do with elecricity. Seriously.

Deleted
    That's because it's a pretty mature show. Caster is a lot more cruel in the manga version.
    I guess I need to take a look at the manga then when I'm done with the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I guess I need to take a look at the manga then when I'm done with the anime.
    >Reading Manga
    <Not watching Anime
    v2013
    ^mfw

>Reading Manga
    <Not watching Anime
    v2013
    ^mfw
    >^v< memearrows <v^>

Deleted
    >Reading Manga
    <Not watching Anime
    v2013
    ^mfw
    I don't understand a thing you just typed in there.