Thread: NWO Toys.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Why do I have to be clubbed,tear gassed,microwaved? I am a citizen of this country and I have the right to protest. If I decide to protest I have to be subject to these things?
    There's a difference between protesting... and vandalism... when you start throwing rocks you aren't protesting anymore you're vandalising public property and potentially injuring others... if I was in any place of power I'd microwave your ass the moment you picked up the rock...

Also I didn't see any1 microwaving protestors... just vandals.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    What is this thread even about?

A loud speaker, some sort of half retarded robot insect and a big microwave are no indicator for any conspiracy at all. And you really do not need to be afraid of your government just because they own things like this.

If it ever happens that one of these things are used against you, you are most likely the one at fault anyway.
    Its not about a conspiracy. These are things being developed to use against the public. That is a fact. Why is the government involved in everything if this is a free country?

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly you need your ak 47s to stop a fucking radiation spewing tank. That would totally work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    The common view is we need guns to protect ourselves from those who would do us harm, that includes the government.
    We need guns to keep people honest, most of all the government.
    And the question comes up yet again. Who decides the government has gone rotten ? Is there some kind of poll, a common feeling ? Or do you really expect the government to suddenly institute martial law, build labors camps, arrest protesters for no reason and pretty much everything seen in shows such as The Twilight Zone ?! Cause if that's a a yes, I'm sorry to disappoint you but signs like that will never EVER happen.

Its not about a conspiracy. These are things being developed to use against the public. That is a fact. Why is the government involved in everything if this is a free country?
    Should we get rid of the police as well while we're at it?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Look
    You have the right to protest.
    you do not have the right to riot and loot. This is when these tools would most likely be used, not against a mass of people protesting the cost of yak cheese.

Hey at least it's better than the tear gas, no permanent or long term effects, just move away from the ray, problem solved.
    As if you were armed you would be able to do anything different. Even worse, probably end up dead.

Wake up people this is only the beginning. This is made to use against crowds of CITIZENS not against troops. This is where the government is going. Do you want this used against you? This is just one machine called the Active Denile System. No guns to protect yourself from an oppressive government and these things will be everywhere.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmuyLIrSjxI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFRkYiwaVqs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7ORW_k8fKs
    Also notice the "Enemy combatants" are holding up signs of peace and no war lol our government is ridiculous.
    Would you rather be shot by the police or be a little uncomfortable for a while until you disperse from your anti-government rioting?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    2013 > hundreds of years ago

If your so worried about your government shooting you while you sleep either rally and protest or leave the country.
    You sir have no idea what you are talking about, the Amendment was put it purpose to keep us from being oppressed by our government, that is what I was taught in grade school over 30 years ago and is what they are still teaching.

Because there are still idiots out there who want even more than they already have, and they want it through means nobody really likes. And for that reason the government has to invent silly things which are capable of fighting off those idiots who could harm not just the government, but you directly.

So, who should be in charge in your opinion? I'd like to have the Government, who gives you the opportunity to go where ever you want and to do whatever you want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Count_Satyros View Post
    Hey at least it's better than the tear gas, no permanent or long term effects, just move away from the ray, problem solved.
    As if you were armed you would be able to do anything different. Even worse, probably end up dead.
    Seriously microwaving someones body temperature to such an uncomfortable temperature they have no choice but to move has no side effects? How do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Here are your real NWO toys OP:

This is what I thought the thread was going to be about.

I'm confused: Would the OP rather the government/law enforcement use live ammunition to put down an unruly mob?

Actually the main reason we have our second amendment is to protect ourselves from an oppressive government. SO maybe you should study our constitution.
    Actually, the main reason we have a second amendment (and a third) is because General Washington didn't want to have a standing army and instead wanted a volunteer army (militia).

There are these things called books that were written at the time that explain this.

Also, the revolutionary war didn't occur because we hated monarchs (which is the new nutjob interpretation I've been hearing a lot) but because the colonies didn't have elected representation in the Parliament, and were being taxed unfairly because of this. Those colonist that joined the revolution weren't anti-tax or anti-government, they just wanted to have some say in Government like those British subjects that lived back in the homeland had via parliament. during the formation of the post revolutionary government it was even considered to obtain a monarch from a lesser European royal family.

The original Federal Government of the United States via the Articles of Confederation, was the ultimate limited Government, it had no power over the States at all. It sucked and the states themselves saw this and had the Constitutional Convention convened which produced the Constitutional government we enjoy today.

Learn some freaking history before posting some untrue bullcrap in public pretending to be some great patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I know exactly what Im talking about, I just find it comical that people are so afraid of their own country that they need to rely on a few hundred year old parchment written by questionable individuals. And no im not bashing.
    IF we actually adhered to that document we would be in a much better place. However we don't. Presidents use things like Executive orders to bypass our constitution.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I'm confused: Would the OP rather the government/law enforcement use live ammunition to put down an unruly mob?
    No. He doesn't want the society (the government, as he sees it) have any sort of control over unruly groups. He thinks that just because the group isn't armed with baseball bats or guns, then they are peaceful protesters advocating a noble cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Khronius View Post
    No. He doesn't want the society (the government, as he sees it) have any sort of control over unruly groups. He thinks that just because the group isn't armed with baseball bats or guns, then they are peaceful protesters advocating a noble cause.
    If there is a law broken then enforce it and arrest people. Why are you gasing and microwaving people?

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's this Executive Order crap.... @_@
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Seriously microwaving someones body temperature to such an uncomfortable temperature they have no choice but to move has no side effects? How do you know?
    Because it cannot penetrate more than an inch of your skin, or something along those lines. Second video you linked it explains it.
    Ok now listen, have you been to riots were tear gas is used? Have you seen what happens to sensitive people (hell even normal) when tear gas is used on them? I have, and based on personal opinion and experience, its a hell lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    These weapons are designed for internal use, no doubt.

But why does that bother you? We already have riot police who discharge non-lethal weapons in the crowd, which can actually kill people because they're still shooting projectiles striking at a reasonably high momentum.

We also have water guns and so on and so forth.

If anything, it sounds like this weapon makes it more humane to disperse crowds. If it wasn't for this, you'd still be getting clubbed by a cop in the face.
    I dunno I don't like the idea of riot police having a weapon that if given enough power it could potentially cause all the water in my body to evaporate.
    But then again I don't like the idea of police using such weapons for crowd dispersal especially ones where people who would be caught in the crossfire might not be violent .

Simply put Law enforcement shouldn't have any weaponry to subdue mass crowds because generally if their is a mass crowd rioting the reason behind it is justified and their demands should be listened to instead of beating them down and subduing them (not to mention law enforcement worldwide already abuse such weapons to disperse non violent crowds.