Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    Last time I checked, people picked Engineering because it has those awesome glove tinkers that is very much the best thing to happen to a lot of specs.

All other professions are just flat stat buffers. So it's not all doom and gloom if one of the perks gets accessible to the broad public.
    The Glider/Parachute and Rocket Boots have always been the main thing Engineering was known for though, and the reason most people I know picked it. The Glove tinkers don't provide any benefit bigger than that of most other professions.

I also didn't say it was doom and gloom, I just said it was dissapointing, and considering the Glider is just some fun utility, I don't see a reason to make it accessible to everyone.

As far as I know those gobil gliders for non-engineers are consumend on use, so they are still slightly worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    The Glider/Parachute and Rocket Boots have always been the main thing Engineering was known for though, and the reason most people I know picked it. The Glove tinkers don't provide any benefit bigger than that of most other professions.

I also didn't say it was doom and gloom, I just said it was dissapointing, and considering the Glider is just some fun utility, I don't see a reason to make it accessible to everyone.
    Still, can't see how it devalues engineering. Especially if it's just a "fun utility" and not an "essential perk".
    And shouldn't you rejoice that you are no longer forced to use engineering for the glider and can now pick one of the other professions?

Did anything change with yogg saron this past week? It seems the protection spell for sanity is broken and even after using the salyin banner i still lose my sanity. I used the banner at the cast from 28 to 16 sanity and after the warscout disappeared Sara resumed casting psychosis on me. In one of my attempts she even cast malady of the mind on me which has never happened before. I don't know if i'm just messing up or not so some help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: typos
    Last edited by gcubeftw; 2013-08-01 at 08:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm on Yogg right now, no problems with Banner. Main issue for me now is to get the brain low enough to exit before Insanity cast so I can clear at least some tentacles.

And thank you for the answers Mione!

I think I was doing it wrong or just Sara being weird since I just got him the following attempt =D

15+ Year Old Account
    Aaaand down he went. P3 got pretty intense towards the ending since I accidentally let Yogg get healed. Oh well. Here's hoping for insanity changes in 5.4 so mount farming would still be possible.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    Aaaand down he went. P3 got pretty intense towards the ending since I accidentally let Yogg get healed. Oh well. Here's hoping for insanity changes in 5.4 so mount farming would still be possible.
    Solution: Reroll Night Elf!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    With 5.4 removing banner usage in raids, is the night elf racial the same thing for that purpose? haven't played around with it so far and would be a reason for a faction change
    What doesn't kill me gives me Vengeance.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...psody/advanced

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not entirely sure about this, actually.

How does aggro work with Sara? Shadowmeld will stop the initial Psychosis spam, but I'll have to see what happens after renewing all aggro upon breaking it.

What all mount dropping bosses can a level 85 twinked death knight solo?

Quote Originally Posted by Snagletooth View Post
    What all mount dropping bosses can a level 85 twinked death knight solo?
    You should probably look at the tread on Twinkinfo, bosses I can think of is LK, and all Cata dungs, also Alysrasor and Ragnaros. Look what Aleobin have killed on his lvl 85.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Unfortunately not an option for two reasons:

1: I'm Horde since I'm in an IRL friend/national guild and...
    2: DEATH TO ALLIANCE DOGS!!!

Not too fond of levelling another DK on Alliance side for just one boss :P

Finally, after 97 wipes killed The Lich King 25 HC!

Kind of anticlimactic however. I had a bug on my kill. When Lich King was at 10%, he done his Fury of Frostmourne, however Fordring didn't do his rollplay. After waiting around 10 minutes, and trying to submit a ticket (it was whited out), decided to res and run back, repaired in the first room, went to go for another attempt and he was still there at 10%. Only after killing the Shambling Horrors I had left over, and getting Lich King to 1 HP, Fordring finally done his roleplay. Has this happened to anyone else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apacheto View Post
    Finally, after 97 wipes killed The Lich King 25 HC!

Kind of anticlimactic however. I had a bug on my kill. When Lich King was at 10%, he done his Fury of Frostmourne, however Fordring didn't do his rollplay. After waiting around 10 minutes, and trying to submit a ticket (it was whited out), decided to res and run back, repaired in the first room, went to go for another attempt and he was still there at 10%. Only after killing the Shambling Horrors I had left over, and getting Lich King to 1 HP, Fordring finally done his roleplay. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Yes I had this bug this week when doing it on my paladin which meant leaving almost all the adds up and I think it's been concluded on that it happens if you do indeed have adds up at the point when he should be doing his roleplay.

Deleted
    Damn ... new Vengeance changes might screw up LK farming dunno if the crit gain will offset that

Quote Originally Posted by Galdur View Post
    Damn ... new Vengeance changes might screw up LK farming dunno if the crit gain will offset that
    They really won't. Unless you're extremely undergeared (I'm talking below 496 or lower), you really shouldn't have a problem DPS-wise with Lich King. Normal ToT gear onwards makes the fight a complete joke.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Quote Originally Posted by Galdur View Post
    At lower ilvls maybe. Might not be able to kill him in the times that Mione and others have done it in but he'll still be soloable.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Yes I had this bug this week when doing it on my paladin which meant leaving almost all the adds up and I think it's been concluded on that it happens if you do indeed have adds up at the point when he should be doing his roleplay.
    Shambling Horrors aren't technically supposed to be up at that point, so that's why he doesn't continue with the RP. If you decide to leave them up, you'll need to kill them before you can finish the encounter.