Deleted
    This is very impressive, gratz !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnmen01 View Post
    Finally killed 25reg LK last night on my DK (502 ilvl on my DPS set). Moving soon to a more active server so hopefully I can pick up some regular gear instead of LFR. Otherwise I will have to wait for SoO before I try 25H LK.
    If you have a half decent weapon 498+ then an average 502 ilevel is perfectly fine for killing LK 25H.

Sorry, misread, didn't see that you wrote "without 540+", then they probably can't, but it doesn't let me delete my previous post for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Sorry, misread, didn't see that you wrote "without 540+", then they probably can't, but it doesn't let me delete my previous post for some reason.
    There's a box to check if you want to delete a message. I forget to check it often myself.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Approximately what item level would you guys recommend for normal Majordomo Staghelm? The spreadsheet says 500-510, which is what I have, but I've heard of people succeeding in the 490s and failing at 520. Could avoidance stacking work here?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    it was 500-510 prior to the RS and bloodworm buff (let alone SoB buff next patch)
    490 sounds reasonable
    A rather quick reply - thank you!

Looks like they fixed Shambling Horrors bugging out LK RP, at least the RP went through for me with them up. Hopefully they did fix it and not some freak occurrence!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryleylol View Post
    Looks like they fixed Shambling Horrors bugging out LK RP, at least the RP went through for me with them up. Hopefully they did fix it and not some freak occurrence!
    As I've noticed it doesn't bug out if the Horrors spawn beyong a certain minimun distance from the LK when he does the RP (center of the platform). When I do the fight I make sure I go around avoiding Shadow Traps outside the circle converging to the center. It seems that the LK somehow detects the Shamblers still alive if spawned within that range and Tirion won't be freed until they are dead if "spotted".

Nothing fancy, just wanted to say i just soloed LK25 HC, thanks to this thread. Guys, you been an inspiration and great help. Thank you!
    Item level 511, only LFR and valor gear, plus polearm from heroic scenario chest.

I was using Conversion instead of Death Pact, and forgot to drink my second strength potion by the way ;P

I'm at a loss. Past 5 weeks I've gone in and 1-shot H Beth'tilac no problem. This week I'm up to 6 wipes because she keeps getting healed by spiderlings when she drops down (which has NEVER been an issue before).

Any ideas?

4 more attempts and she finally went down. Spiderlings off in China that last attempt. Weird.
    Last edited by MagmyGeraith; 2013-08-20 at 11:36 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    How exactly does one do Algalon? Should I just attempt to zerg it?

Trying to do Vailthra. Using Double warglaives (anyone know any betters weps to use? ) and the best attempt i got was 85% before i got flooded with adds aka beserkish thingy. Anyone got more tips aside stack as much stam as possible? (900k health) and fast 1hs ?
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    Trying to do Vailthra. Using Double warglaives (anyone know any betters weps to use? ) and the best attempt i got was 85% before i got flooded with adds aka beserkish thingy. Anyone got more tips aside stack as much stam as possible? (900k health) and fast 1hs ?
    I haven't actually soloed valithria, but you might want to look into http://www.wowhead.com/item=44638. Easily buyable in dalaran. I remember using those to level my skills due to their speed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    How exactly does one do Algalon? Should I just attempt to zerg it?
    With the gear available, zerging him should be ok (and even more easier when 5.4 launches)

Magmaw 25 man Heroic youtube.com/watch?v=C_5KhZ_xyZc

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inssane View Post
    Magmaw 25 man Heroic youtube.com/watch?v=C_5KhZ_xyZc
    Very nice, congratulations

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    so I recently decided to start trying stone guard. as ive taken out most everything else.. but I quickly get put in my place. any help tips would be amazing.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Gersomence/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersomence View Post
    so I recently decided to start trying stone guard. as ive taken out most everything else.. but I quickly get put in my place. any help tips would be amazing.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Gersomence/simple
    If you decide to do stone guards in dps gear you'll need to get some more mastery and cut down on the hit from gems (9.16% is way over what you need) I did stone guards with full dps gear with, but with everything reforge into mastery.

Occu'thar 25 man youtube.com/watch?v=t6V3v_C4q1g&feature=youtu.be

Coming Back to the game and my DK after a year's break. Got a few questions..

1) Is it possible to get past Razorgore in BWL?
    2) Are Sunwell, Black Temple, Ulduar and ICC in any form (10 or 25) soloable?
    3) What gear set is more useful to solo? Tank or DPS?